A New Time

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She picked herself up, not realizing the tags had fallen from her own pocket, and watched him carefully. "Xen..Are you okay?" She said, grabbing his wrist. "Is something wrong?"

Rob finishes the job and goes back to his truck to put the motion sensors in one of his boxes. He picks up his photo and puts it in his jacket pocket.

He stopped when she grabbed his wrist "Yeah, I'm fine." He said shaking, his hands were shaking too. When she grabbed him it reminded him of the times when he was in the Military. He didn't know what else to say, he couldn't look at her so he didn't.

Jae shook her head. "You're not okay, you're shaking." That's when she saw her dog tags. "Dangit..I have to keep these." She left go and picked them up. "I never told you about these..did I?"

He looked at the dog tags as she spoke "No you didn't.." He said still staring at them and lowered his arms and stuck them in his pocket. And just stared at them, trying not to look at her.

(Posting from my phone.. Haha)

She nodded a little, putting her own in her pocket, but the ones that said 'Black' and 'White' she kept out. "White was my mother's codename. Killed in a helicopter crash. Black was my brother's codename. Infected and shot. I had one code named 'Blue'.." She paused for a moment, thinking. "I promised myself I would never mention his name, but I will say I did burn his tag." She placed down one of the sensors. The only others she hadn't told yet where the new recruits, but she wa going to make sure they were alright themselves first. "White and Black were my heros. Your a lot like them.. If they were ever one person." She said after setting down a second one.

He looked at her when she said that and waited for her to say they mans name buy didn't. He looked back at the dog tags when she said the he was like the 'White' and 'Black' dog tags. "Thanks...but who is the guy you didn't want to say his name?" He asked her calmly and kneeling at her.

She paused. "I...well, let me explain why first. He was evil, mean, in humane, and broke the rules to his 'own benifit'. He will not like it if we ever meet again." The next motion detector was put down and she did all she could to keep from crushing its small frame. "He.. He was my dad.. And I do not accept him as my father." She finished, setting down another one. She only had about 10 more to go. "I'm sorry." She said suddenly. "He.. I should have done something with him before."

He knelt down to her and grabbed her hand, with worried as and grabbed her hand a dragged her to a wall away from the others and reaches in his bag and pulled out a look alike iPad and touched the screen and a holographic screen came on and it was her dad, "Is this him?" He said looking dead into her eyes.

She froze, her eyes slid closed and she nodded. "He did it.. Didn't he?" She asked calmly and quietly. Inside, she suddenly felt like a volcano. She hate her dad. He was vial and made her sick. She felt like she was going to collapse, but she made no sign of it, she stood straight and firm as she opened her eyes again. "If.. If I ever see him in person.. I'm going to kill him." She said quietly. "He killed too many."

(im banned from the computer and my tablet is on the fritzzz for two days and 3 pages rise gosh)
Ace comes walking along the outside of the building tapping his pistols along the building making a beat.. he turned into the garage like a cop making an arrest ..in an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice "im baaack" he says jokingly. "hey perimeter clear.. I saw human shit around back "

He took of his shirt to show what her father has,done to him "He did this to me! He made me who I am today! Jae, I will kill your father with my bare hands!" He said quietly to her and looking at her. "I lost my life because of him and I'm going to get it back...are you with me?" He said looking at her, hoping she'd say yes. "I want you by my side when it happens. ((Welcome back man! Nice for you to join us!))

((It's okay. Yeah.. Sorry about that. Welcome back!))

Jae looked straight into Xen's eyes. "I.. I'm sorry he did that." Her eyes reflected her sympathy, but it was mixed with hatred of her father. "He will pay. Yes." She said, pulling away from him. She couldn't stand talking about it any longer, the pain eating her insides. She set down another detector, 5 left to place.

She walked away, which he understood. He walked behind her putting his shirt back on, and took the motion detectors from her "Here I'll plant the rest, go and spend sometime alone. Take my bag and sit on that rock where we watched the sun together. I have some interesting things in their." He said as he grinned and gave her a hug and started planting.

"well im kind confused about this all. but when I said perimeter clear I didn't say secure. umm there was a huge whole I mean we don't have to act now.. but do know it is there. " I walked to the wall and sat down looking at the tree line heading to the road back to our base.

Jae paused for a moment. "I.. I'm just going to go sit.." She said, rubbing her eyes as she reached the rock. She didnt climb on it, but rather sat beside it, staring at the sky. Her stomach was burning and she felt cold, not temperature cold, but like she never had any emotion.

He watched as she left, he felt bad but she need to know the truth. He finished planting them snd walked over to where she sat and opened his bag, and pulled out a photo album "Hey, check this out." He said and sat down, opening it. "This is my crazy family."

She glanced at the pictures and smiled. They looked all nice. "That's sweet." She said. She uncrossed her arms and set them in her lap.

He was holding a picture of his daughter when she was younger in his hands but he had fallen asleep while trying to do some weird meditation technique
tumblr_midx2qNMsj1r9pmqao1_500.jpg
He snapped out of his sleep and looked around. He stood up slowly and held the photo in his hand still, since everyone was doing show and tell he might as well show them his daughter. He shouted out loud " This is my daughter when she was younger! im placing it here...uhm...look at it...i don't know" He placed the picture down on the table and began to walk over to a broken window he leaned out it and looked around taking in the air. His daughters picture normally calmed people down but i think that really only works for him.

seeing as how today was relax day and everyone was touchy feely and I was Hungary I went to the map the kitchen was only 2 doors away.. maybe there was food. I grabbed my gun checked my walkie picked up my sword grabbed a Grande then headed for the door next to where fonz was hoping he was quiet. and didn't blow his spot up.