A New Time

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
" Were do you think your going " He said as he looked over at ace trying to sneak his way about like a little rat fonz eyes locked on him like a big strong russian bull. " You think you can just leave da? " Fonz nodded and stood up straight " Well you have to tell people where your going " he said seriously.

He sat it on the her lab, "That's my mom, alive,....my dad, haven't seen him so don't know,...my brothers, all alive, and sister, never made it,...my Nana, alive...my friends, most are alive..oops that's my stupid crazy insane ex who is still alive which I would love to take you to see and show you off to her." He said chuckling. He flipped and it showed his baby pictures, "Oh god.." He said trying to flip past it but too late.

Jae chuckled a little. "They all look nice. You looked cute as a baby." She said, shifting so the rock didn't cut her back.

"shhh man I don't want Jae to know . nut im going to the kitchen to look for food I havnt eaten anything since the newcomers arrived guess you could sya im starving and being bored with nothing to do the hunger got to me... You coming with " ace held his gun up and pointed at the door.

" No...im tired...from trying to stay alive " He said as he fell to the floor and sat agaisnt the wall letting a long sigh escape " Be safe " He said as he ran his hand through his hair noticing the picture of his daughter had floated down to the floor so he picked it up and stared at it. " Man...if only i took a picture of when she was older...she was so beautiful "

"I bet she was" I pat him on the back "things happen " I then exit to the hall almost instantly feeling cool I see the door and walk inside. I sit down there was nothing inside but me .. at least that's what I thought.

Jae glanced at Xen. "Guess what, Xen." She said, her eyes glittering as she looked at the horizon.

He looked at her and smiled "What?" He said as he looked like she was looking at him "Do I have something on my face?" He said feeling his face

She shook her head. "You're not who you seemed to be when I first found you." She said, closing the photo book. "Your more.. Person and less... Survivor. If that makes sense."

He chuckled "In a way yeah...but what do you mean?" He said looking into her eyes, "You ok?" He said setging his hand on hers and folded it in hers.

She nodded. "I'm fine. What I mean is, well, went first met you, you reminded me of a band of survivors we found a year before. They were pretty much crazy.. And they worked in a group. You where by yourself, so I thought you already had lost your mind. But you've proved me wrong."

( fonz was totally apart of one of the many crazy survivors lol )

He looked up and wondered were jae and Xen was and then all these thoughts rushed to his head and he shouted " Gross! " He hit his own head standing up and walking around trying to find them before they make the wrong decision like him

((Rof Lmfao, oh wow Fonz!!!))
He looked at her in shocked surprised she remembered that "Holy...your right!" He chuckled, "How did you remember?" He said looking at get, "I didn't want to cause any commotion or anything of that, so I stayed away."

((If Fonz was, he wouldn't be too worried about Jae now would he? Hahaha))

Jae laughed a little. "Yeah." Her eyes where gazing at the clouds above.

( lol your characters or so like a teen romance couple i cant help it its my inner cockblock calling lol )

He walked around the corner and noticed the two sitting there chatting he skidded back putting his back against the wall trying to listen in on their conversation he had a small smile on his face as he tried to peak around the corner.

Reactions: Clu-Fix
(((Oh come on man!! Don't do that! Why do you have to be a cockblocker! Lmfao!)))

He watched Jae, he looked at the clouds "Looks like it could rain. Finally haha." He said as he looked and smiled "You really are beautiful." He said as he blushed and turned his head "Sorry, that was cheesy." Chuckled

Last edited by a moderator:
((Haha, Yeah!))

Jae looked at him and smiled. She put an arm around him and leaned up, whispered something in his ear about thanks and turned to kiss him lightly on the cheek, feeling she owed him for saving her earlier, and for helping her with her past.

He turned his head and met his lips with hers, and then he blushed, but didn't move for some reason, his heart fluttered and started beating really fast, he grabbed get hand and held it. His lips still against hers.

( dont worry...creeper dad activate)
Fonz was staring like a creeper only his eyes showing around the corner he was getting all jumpy inside his little jae has grown up to be a lover he stopped and stood up slapping himself in the face " Little Jae what is wrong with you fonz " He smacked himself again and then realized e might of just given away his position. But they were to deep inside each others world that they probably didnt notice.

Jae froze, her eyes slid closed and her mind sliding Blank except for one thought. I can't believe that just happening.. Is.. What?