A New Time

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Fonz was going crazy this hunger thing was really taking a toll on his mental abilities " What.." He said rubbing his head and holding his stomach " ugh.." he said turning around laying down on the floor.

Jae was on her feet immediately. Fonz never did that. She walked over to him. "Fonz? Hey, are you okay?"

Xen looked at Fonz and smiled and looked at Jae, "We remind him when he first fell in love." He said smiling at her. He looked at her with a concerned look "You ok? You seem kind of...bedazzled after we kissed.." He said looking at her. And looked at Fonz, "Is this normal?" He said to him, and noticed he held his stomach, "Your hungry? Here." He said and pulled out a cooler like bag and grabbed a sandwhich that he made 18 hours ago "It's still good, trust me." He said handing it to him, it had cheese, ham and turkey, with lettuce and tomato and mayo. "Chow down my friend. I got more if you want one too Jae." He said handing her one.

She shook her head about the sandwich, relaxing a little that Fonz wasn't hurt. She sat down again.

He began stuffing his face with a sandwhich and when he finished he sat up rubbing his head looking at them

"Better now?" She asked Fonz in a sweet tone. She decided that until they started to move again, she'd relax a little and let her nerves relax.

" no...i have to talk to you..." he paused looking at Xen and then back to her " Alone " He stood up slowly stretching and walking out around the corner.

She stood up and nodded a little, following behind him and watching the clouds again. When they where out of hearing range, she spoke. "Yes Fonz?"

(just something to spice up this whole relationship lool)
He looked at her and smirked " Look...i know your grown and all and im not like a father figure to you...but...in this type of world love is what can destroy you " He looked at her trying to get eye contact his face losing emotion " Dont get to attached to someone we just met....i was listening...he has out for your father...and who's to say he doesnt go back to his crazy past..." He put a hand on her shoulder " I support your every move captain and i trust him just as much as everyone else..but if he is anything like me....he can snap " He looked at her with a bit of a smile.

He just sat their as they left to talk. He could tell what he was going to talk to her about but at the same time he didn't. He just looked up at the sky, remembering the kiss they just shared, and he smiled. He sat up and jumped on to of the high rock that he was laying up against and saw the clouds become darker and walked to the edge and jumped down about 8 feet away from them. And turned around and walked backwards "I'm going to find jugs so we can trap the rain water so we can have some." He said as he smiled and turned back around and looked around.

Jae nodded as she listened. "Everyone has snapping points.." she started, looking up into his eyes. "But Blake.." she never called him dad anymore; she refused to, "needs to go on..he started this..he ended the world." She said simply before smiling a little. "And who said you aren't a fatherly figure?" She said.

He put his hand on her shoulder " I'm glad you understand " He looked at her with a smile this time and said " You see me as a father? " He chuckled a bit and forced her into a hug. He was just playing with her even though he knew she would probably feel uncomfortable at the moment.

She nodded and patted him on the back awkwardly. "Yes, I do." she said, pulling away. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked, watching him carefully, but smiling a little.

" Whats makes you think im not okay " He said as he retracted from the hug looking up at the sky noticing the grey and darkish black clouds rolling in.

She shrugged and laughed a little. "Nothing, just asking." She glanced back at the garage. "It's going to rain." She added for absolutely no reason. Her mind felt like it had been wiped blank, she'd just kissed someone she just met, they were stuck at a rundown hospital, and she had no orders to follow for two weeks..she was lost.

(im back got alot of catching up :)..)
just as jae spoke about rain .. through the walkie static is heard "schhh schhhh guys i schhh food schhh schh big schhh chasing schh no ammo" it falls silent i was chased away from the garage after getting 2 bins of food and water 'shit why did i go in alone ' i only have one of the imfamous xen bombs im dep enough but more might come...i speak through the walkie " fonz meet schhh door schhh i left schhh " i drop it in a full ut sprint i... expplosion the ceiling caves in and im hit in the head by a cement block the sound is heard from where i am 100 yards down the hall where i entered at leaving fonz somehours ao.. as i fade to a blackness i jst thnk will they come for me.. my eyes close the dog chaseing me was burried by debris from the explosion...

Jae practically jumped at the buzzing over the walkie talkie. "ACE?! Where did Ace go?" She'd just realized she hadn't seen him. An explosion shook the ground slightly and she closed her eyes, letting out an annoyed sigh. "He went inside." She immediately began picking up her things and a walkie talkie. "We've got to get him."

Xen was searching for jugs for the storm till all of a sudden he heard a loud explosion, "What the fuck was that?" He said a he walked out and saw dust and smoke come from a opening, he looked around and counted "Fonz...1...Jae...2...Rob...3....shit! Ace!" He ran to his things and yelled "Ace his is missing, I'm going after him!" He as he charged and grabbed his things and loaded his gun and crashed through the opening.

He turned on his flash light and shined it. "Ace!! Yo, bro! You out their!?" He yelled and no one answered, he trailed deeper and father "Come on, man. I swear I'm going to kick his ass, when I find him." He said tob himself.

Jae let Xen take the front exit, she ran around back and stopped at the door. It had been ripped off it's hinges. She kept her walkie talkie clipped to the shoulder of her jacket before she stepped it, her eyes adjusting pretty easily and the light on her gun illuminating the room. "Ace? Do you copy?" She said into the room. It echoed mostly throughout the rooms. She took a circle around each room she passed, but one door was blocked by..something. She spoke into her walkie talkie. "Hey, there's a blocked door. This might be the location of the explosion. Hall..." She looked around the hall and found the sign. "Hall 6B room 10" She kicked the door with the leg she hadn't sprained, but all that did was echo around.

Fonz was sprinting now towards the way he had left before he rushed down the hallway breathing heavy his eyes worried, as he came sprinting down the hall he came to a slow stop when he saw the dust and debree. He then saw something small and black under a rock he walked slowly unsure of what it was, He squatted and lifted up the rock tossing it behind him. He grabbed at the black thing and pulled on it slightly and slowly it came into vision either it was Ace or the creature but he wasn't sure.