A N A R C H Y – Epic Fantasy War RPG (OOC)

Should We Make a Group for Accepted Members?

• No! - I am an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! - I am not an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: A N A R C H Y – An Epic Fantasy RPG (OOC)

@Kid:

Wow … that story made me sniffle :(

But it's an awesome character sheet! Aveline is accepted!

Her position and occupation can be erased in favor of a sentence that explains what kind of ghost she is – malevolent, helpful, passive?

Also just a quick question – am I right in assuming she has dark hair and green eyes, or are these traits in any way different?

Thanks for joining! :D

Okay, I changed it. And yes, she has dark hair and green eyes. That's the picture of what she looks like actually. Well almost perfect since you can't see her entire body.

Okay, I changed it. And yes, she has dark hair and green eyes. That's the picture of what she looks like actually. Well almost perfect since you can't see her entire body.

Heh, I know, the picture is fine!! It's just that when I list CSes on the first topic I leave out a picture, so I insert information the picture would otherwise supply, so I needed to know that. Thank you for your swift response!

~ ANNOUNCEMENTS ~

10 > Ghosts

Ghost characters are now welcome in Triera! Only one of your characters may be a ghost. For a list of ghost skills and the necessary CS revisions, see Announcement #10 in the Announcements section (2nd post down).

11 > Luck

Luck now plays a major role in Triera. Before the IC, there will be a dice roll for each char that will be repeated every 8 days to secure luck blessings. Some may apply for curses as well, which will stem from the God of Luck's disfavor! For details, see Announcements #11 and #12 in the Announcements section (2nd post down); I have made separate posts for good and bad luck due to space purposes.

New Deities

There have been 8 new deities since Jan. 6. Please check them out in Announcement #5! If your character was created before Jan. 12, you may revise your patron deity if you so wish to.

ATTENTION EVERYBODY! We are making a group!

I was going to wait until Anarchy gets advertised by Iwaku staff, but I really think we need a large forum for all of this information to be stored & organized! Please join before Jan. 16 if you are an accepted character. Thank you! If you do not join before Jan. 12, I will send out emails repeatedly asking you to. You will be unable to post in the IC if you have not joined the official group.

Character sheets are still posted here. I will cease announcements on this thread, though, and make a Group thread for that instead, which should be visible to non-Group members as well. Gods and accepted characters will keep getting added to on the first post of this official OOC thread.

–Abra :)

sounds good, but just to make it straight, I was kinda hoping for Orboteih to be a goddess...

would be pretty interesting to see what forms Orboteih would take, and if one would actually know if that crazy homeless guy touching them was blessing them or just trying to steal from them. after all, Orboteih wouldn't have to tell them that they are lucky.

Now for the next part, since we've given Orboteih the chance to run willy nilly around this rp, how do we decide how the other gods/goddesses will affect us? (we dont have to but it would be interesting!)

Hmeh. Not that I'm against Orboteih being a goddess, but the deity is posted everywhere now as "God" of Luck … I'd have to go back and change everything and I'm way to lazy for that. Once I open Anarchy chat and other group member activity options in the Group forum, though, if you'd like you could make a poll and if many people vote yes on the idea, I'll change it! Is that okay? I hope I'm not neglecting the RP with my lethargy :{

Yes, I do agree that it will be interesting to see Orboteih's forms! Though, he only appears when he grants divine favor or afflicts someone with divine disfavor. Otherwise we'd have appearances throughout every week and that would be superfluous, I'm afraid!

Well … I wouldn't say Orboteih runs around willy-nilly ;) He has become more of a stat. In fact, in the next unofficial announcements, this will play a large role. I don't think we can make 18+ stats for all the individual gods and goddesses. Luck is a stat that can actually affect the RP, but what would the God of Sand do, or the Goddess of Life? I think we should leave most other deities out of the game unless they directly interact with the plotline (which would be a story idea coming from me typically, or, with approval, another roleplayer). Of course, your patron deity may appear to you in visions if not corporeal form, or you may sense a sign of nonverbal communication – symbolism, the like. Perhaps a dream. I can't give away much, but I will say this – the more you offer your patron deity, the more likely you'll receive a token of gratitude from him/her later!

Also just a side note – in the IC we'll be capitalizing She, He, Him, Her, His, Your, etc, when referring to gods and goddesses.

Wouldn't it be interesting if no one knows what gender Orboteih is, so that he can show himself as a woman or man and can be talked about as a such, maybe it will get too complicated I don't know:/

For home school today, mom made us write a story. Because I had no story idea, I decided to borrow stuff from this role play... LOLz I mixed up a couple things... Mostly because I like the word Gwydde! LOLz.

Name: Gnorak Sherson
Race: Tarnen

Magic: Dark
Nationality: Shear
Position: Envoy

Personality: Amiable and well grounded, trained for court and a gentleman and gracious host when needed. Tasked to entertain guests in peacetime and deliver ultimatums in wartime he is easy to underestimate, as unwise mistake for to survive in the court games even in a system that claims to be largely democratic, one must be on top of their game at all times.\ as you never know who you're going to turn to and see only a glittering blade. His continued survival in Shear's political system and his slow yet steady rise as well as several misfortunes that had befallen some of his rivals should be enough of a warning that he is not to be underestimated.

users_Mina_Lunga_comics_Gnoph_web_00039119.jpg
History: Raised in a temple to Erebus and named after one of the stars in the night sky Gnorak at a young age bore the brunt of persecution all Tarnen face. He began to see himself as tainted, as undeserving of the generosity of any god but Alun and his followers. But one of the priests, an elderly man near his death took the boy under his wing and showed him that through thought and reflection he could define himself and not bow to what others judged him as. In the last year of his life his mentor tent him away as a young adolescent to learn the ways of the gentry or what passed for it in the land of Shear knowing the boy could never be content with life at the temple. Indeed Gnorak wanted to make something of himself was accepted into the retinue of a warlord as a diplomat for his striking appearance and the superstitions regarding his race hoping it would intimidate his rivals into compliance. If the whispers are true he only continues working for the warlord because he has no desire to become one himself.
Patron God/Goddess: Erebus. God of night.

Reactions: 1 person

Wouldn't it be interesting if no one knows what gender Orboteih is, so that he can show himself as a woman or man and can be talked about as a such, maybe it will get too complicated I don't know:/

Oh, Orboteih can appear to anyone as male or female or both or neither or … other … all Gods and Goddesses can! This is irregardless of their true gender.

For home school today, mom made us write a story. Because I had no story idea, I decided to borrow stuff from this role play... LOLz I mixed up a couple things... Mostly because I like the word Gwydde! LOLz.

Heh, I'm flattered Anarchy​ inspired you! :D

Vay: Wow, what a thoughtful, interesting char! Accepted!! :D

Will do dice rolls next time I come on!

UNOFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

– New Stat: Luck

We now have a whole new stat, Luck! When the IC is launched, everyone will gain the new stat in their character forms in the group, and throughout the RP, the stat will be edited every 8 days, depending on a character's, well, luck.

– Ghosts ... and a bit of bad news for Kid :(

Thanks to Kid, we can now create ghost characters! However, as outlined in the Group Announcements message, I've rearranged the way the ghost skillset works. Kid, the 6 dice roll still applies to your ghost's skillset choices, but I will reroll to determine Aveline's proficiency in the 3 skills as well. Additionally, I've opened a poll on a Group thread that I would ask all to vote on, pertaining to this topic.

Well, I keep the Join button, but every time I leave I do, it says that it has to be approved or something. It's getting kinda annoying... RAGH RAGH RAGH!!!

Name: Jun'Tzia Flowingspirit</SPAN></SPAN>
Race: Gelu</SPAN></SPAN>

Magic: Elemental</SPAN></SPAN>
Nationality: Eliydar</SPAN></SPAN>
Position: Commoner

Personality: Jun is a sweet and honest woman, she travels a lot but when she meets others she is open and friendly, enjoying others company and often respecting people from first meeting them, this leads to her being a bit too trusting. She doesn't believe in violence and prefers to read and study but she is skilled in the use of dual swords, though Jun will only fight to protect herself and others.</SPAN></SPAN>

She normally would never hold a grudge or seek out battle but since her three friends were killed in an ambush Jun is determined to get revenge and to rid Eliydar of the invaders. Her guilt, fear and sorrow has never left her after the ambush and hides under her carefree nature, her want for revenge goes against her non violence nature and that puts more guilt on her. Jun still keeps a positive attitude despite her troubles, believing that if she gives in entirely to her guilt her goal is not obtainable.
</SPAN></SPAN>

Appearance: Her long brown hair is partially put up and is starting to fade into a sandy blonde and her green eyes have gained a ring of sky blue around her iris that is steadily growing the more she uses her element, air. She stands at a towering 6'2" and is dressed in a simple beige top with dull green edges and a lighter pattern, her matching ankle long skirt have no green on though, she wears a pair of soft light leather boots. Her slim figure shows her athletic and quick traits while clearly showing her physical strength isn't her best feature.

cg_girl14.jpg
</SPAN></SPAN>

History: Having grown up with several other Gelu and never being alone, everything she did Jun did with others, despite being peaceful Jun us trained in fighting, using her dual swords, she works best in teams though and looses a bit of self confidence if fighting alone. After deciding to see more of Eliydar Jun and three other Gelu left to travel around, they worked together like a team, getting so close it was like a single entity but then the war threatened to break out.</SPAN></SPAN>

Jun and her friends fell in an ambush and only Jun managed to escape with her life from the invaders, managing to keep herself alive with her control over air Jun managed to reach the capital Aisak by manipulating the weather to travel safely. However her guilt over surviving her friends while not being able to help them keeps her back and she fears that if others trust her in battle she'll get them killed as well. In the city she has worked as a helper in a library and training her skills with her swords, she is determined to get revenge on her friends, including the man she had begun to develop feelings for. As she has spent time in Aisak she is capable at understanding the common language of the three nations though she has a harder time at speaking, Jun is also fluent in Eliydar's own tongue.
</SPAN></SPAN>

Patron God/Goddess: Hella</SPAN></SPAN>

No one approves of you, Bellsong. >:[

No Asmodeus you are wrong, for even with your own words you approve of Bellsong

Elflady – Jun'Tzia is accepted! Boy, am I excited about he---- oh crap I said boy am I excited. Next thing you know I'll start calling people son of a gun. Just … I'm re-reading Catcher in the Rye, and its effect on me isn't exactly copasetic ... oh my Lord. REDO!!!

Elflady – Jun'Tzia is accepted! I'm really excited about her in the roleplay!! :D However, according to the last parts of your History, she'd be a librarian's assistant as occupation? Or did I read something wrong? In any case, that's just minor.

Ok, I'll add Jun to the char lists and do a dice roll at last

Everyone approves me! ... Well, at least nook does. And Cherry and Blueberry and KitKat and Sammi and Jody and Jenifer and Samantha and so on. ... I COUNT THEM AS EVERYONE!!!! So... yeah... I'm APPROVED!!!

Edit: And when can we start the role play? MY BACK... no, I mean... MY HEAD IS KILLING ME!!! I'm tired of waiting AAHH!!!!!

NEVER MIND!!!!! I think I can wait a little longer.

----------- THIRD DICE ROLL RESULTS -------------

NOTE: These are honest dice rolls. The results have not been tampered with. May Lady Luck be on your side today! "Final Decision" is your decision of which of the possibilities you want to choose for your character. Please post with your final decision so that the magic choosing can be complete.

> Azrael (Adan) -- Elemental

m4.jpg

Result:
3 +1 racial affinity = 4
Possibilities:
2 minor / 1 major
– Maven / Transcend / Component, Compound
Final Decision: Pending

> Elflady (Jun'Tzia Flowingspirit) -- Elemental

resident5ql2.jpg

Result:
4 +1 racial affinity = 5
Possibilities:
1 major, 2 minor
Final Decision:
Maven, Component, Compound

> Vay (Gnorak Sherson) -- Dark

number-61.jpg

Result:
6 + 1 racial affinity = ...6
Possibilities:
1 major, 2 minor
Delusion, Distortion, Incarcerate / Phobia, Distortion, Incarcerate
Final Decision: Pending

> Elflady (Yudee Willowclaw) -- Nature

happy-new-year-2011_32593-1.jpg

Result:
1 +1 racial affinity = 2
Possibilities:
2 minor
Final Decision:
Treat, Trance

--------------Congrats to all, I am looking forward to hearing your choices!-----------

NOTE: Should some results prove unsatisfactory, the owner of them may petition for up to 1 more dice roll. Should the owner not petition for a new dice roll within 3 days after IC roleplay has begun, the current dice roll will be final. If an owner petitions for a new dice roll, that dice roll will be the final score, regardless of its comparison to the first dice roll of that owner.