A N A R C H Y – Epic Fantasy War RPG (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should We Make a Group for Accepted Members?

• No! - I am an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! - I am not an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: A N A R C H Y – An Epic Fantasy RPG (OOC)

Hmm... Im gonna make Ida smaller then the average Bower. CB XD

Edit: WAAAIITIT! ... How small is a Bower? Like, are they normalish sized, or Halfling sized, or somethingish in between? Cause I have NO IDEA!!!!!

And now I will ask a completely random, out of the blue question. ... though know that i told you, it's not so out of the blue.

Do ANY of you like Invader Zim? Cause my fav is Gir, and Gaz... Both of em are pretty awesome. I mean, Gir is all like "YYEEEHHAAA" and crazy and stuff, and Gaz is all like "Dib drank the last soda. He will pay!" I also like Dib, cause he's the only one who knows that Zim is an alien. Isn't that weird?

If I met Zim, and I knew he was an alien, I wonder what I would do. Maybe I would be all like "OMG Dib your right lets thwart his plans MUAHAHAHA" or maybe I'd be all like "OMG Zim I know your an alien and stuff and thats cool... I'll help you invade the earth and stuff!" Though I doubt I would help ANYONE invade the earth... unless it was Gaz. Shes awesome. So if she invaded the earth, I would so be on her side.

Not meaning to push you or anything Abra, but I'm still waiting for Aveline's dice rolls for her skills.

Not meaning to push you or anything Abra, but I'm still waiting for Aveline's dice rolls for her skills.

I know … I'm waiting for the ghost poll to end so that I can be certain there need be no revisions to her powers, state, or how she became a ghost, et cetera. I'll be rolling her along with Tattersail :)

Hmm... Im gonna make Ida smaller then the average Bower. CB XD

Edit: WAAAIITIT! ... How small is a Bower? Like, are they normalish sized, or Halfling sized, or somethingish in between? Cause I have NO IDEA!!!!!

Bower are shorter than the average human (5.7 ft), averaging at 3.5-4 ft instead. A female Bower who is smaller than average would be about 3+ ft tall. Still, I like to keep the idea of specific heights for races out of the IC … the impressions people make on others have, in my experience, more to do with persona, confidence, assertiveness, how much of the room they fill. Americans didn't look up to Abraham Lincoln because he was tall. This is getting cheesy. You get the idea, though, I hope?

…And I don't know what Invader Zim is, I'm sorry!

Now, I can't name names, but I do know that half of you haven't voted on the latest version of the ghost poll yet. Please do, as it will help us launch the IC faster and do some dice rolls! :D

I VOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! And NUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! Maaaan! Inzader Zim is awesome....

I have also already voted. And Bell, who's Invader Zim? =P

I've also voted:)

Goodness. You know, it's the weirdest thing, but ever since my daily notifications have decreased from 11 to 6 to 2, I feel … nostalgic of those times when I had lots and lots to do, and kept organizing things, and was overwhelmed a lot. It was so exciting! I think I'm addicted to biting off more than I can swallow. I'd just love to start another major RP now, just for fun! Isn't that crazy? I can't, of course, I have to wait at least a couple more weeks so I can devote to it the attention and care and, most importantly, time, it deserves. After all, this lull is deceptive – the IC is coming up soon!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It will be the best EVER!!!! Cannot wait!!!!

…I guess I'll work on the roleplaying standard.

By the way, in case anyone was wondering why I've opened a "Suggestions" thread in the Group but not a "Chat" … this is the chat. I find another one in the Group superfluous.

Also concerning properties and its poll, I have reconsidered my previous ultimatum about abandoning them unless someone voices a counter-argument to Vay & Asmodeus's great points on dropping them. It seems a lot of people would like swimming proficiency to become an official stat. I invite everyone to discuss this here or in the "Polls" message in our Group to help me make the best decision! Thank you!

another question that's bugging me: Will we have separate roleplay threads for the three nations? or just one big one?

another question that's bugging me: Will we have separate roleplay threads for the three nations? or just one big one?

Very good question. Usually, with such a large world, I'd make three separate RP threads. However, since we want to be traveling together as one group within 3-4 days of launching the IC, I think it would make little sense to do that. As long as everyone states their location before posting until we meet on the ship, we should be able to continue the story on one comprehensive thread.

Of course, I have next to no experience with this sort of thing. If any other players find my assumptions unwise, by all means voice your opinion! Thank you for the great question, Kairoga.

Phobia, Distortion, Incarcerate it is.

As long as everyone states their location before posting until we meet on the ship, we should be able to continue the story on one comprehensive thread.

My Experience Monkey approves of this.

~ A N N O U N C E M E N T S ~

13 – Anarchy Roleplaying Standard

The Anarchy Roleplaying Standard (ARS), found in a Group thread, gives some helpful rules on IC behavior that will not be tolerated.

14 – Skill Cap

There is now a maximum of three characters that can have 1 magic. This means that as of now, Nature magic is unavailable. See the "Skills" Group thread to find out which magics are available.

Wait what? why is nature unavailable now?

Wait what? why is nature unavailable now?

Unavailable to new characters. Because there's already 3 chars with it, and we need magics to be spread out among our chars.

Ooohh...ok I understand now

Reactions: 1 person

Because too many have taken it already.

... Invader Zim is a funny T.V. show for kids and teens. It's about an alien empire who wants to take over the universe or galaxy or something (The empire name is Irk). So, they send their best invaders, each to a planet, and the invader learns the weaknesses and strengths. Zim was NOT a great invader, not even close. He destroyed the home planet, so now their just a giant armada (is that the right word for ships floating around in space?). The Tallest (the leaders of the weird alien... things. I think their the leaders just because their taller then everyone else) sent Zim to planet Earth, thinking that he would die in space or something, I dunno. I'm not gonna tell anymore, it's kinda a lot to say cause it's a show, so, yeah...

The Tallest: The are in charge... mostly because they are the tallest of all the weird Irken alien things.

Zim: He's always screaming or yelling... I thought this would be the most appropriated pic

Dib: He's always messing up Zims plans. He's the only one who knows Zims an alien

Gaz: Dibs scary sister... yeah, not much I can think of, really

Gir: He makes the show A LOT more funny. Always doing crazy things and stuff. He wears a dog disguise when in public.

I've gotten my younger brother to sign up for iwaku, he'll have his character sheet up soon