A N A R C H Y – Epic Fantasy War RPG (OOC)

Should We Make a Group for Accepted Members?

• No! - I am an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! - I am not an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: A N A R C H Y – An Epic Fantasy RPG (OOC)

----------- SECOND DICE ROLL RESULTS -------------

NOTE: These are honest dice rolls. The results have not been tampered with. May Lady Luck be on your side today! "Final Decision" is your decision of which of the possibilities you want to choose for your character. Please post with your final decision so that the magic choosing can be complete.

> Kairoga (Enilede Clawhunter) -- Nature

mw3-november-8.jpg

Result:
2 +1 racial affinity = 3
Possibilities:
1 major / 2 minor
– Spring / Cure / Treat, Trance
Final Decision: Pending

> Church (Dellasan Rosefeather) -- Nature

resident5ql2.jpg

Result:
4 +1 racial affinity = 5
Possibilities:
1 major / 2 minor / 1 major, 2 minor
Final Decision:
1 major, 2 minor
Spring, Treat, Trance

> Church (Vivili Kilmoi) -- Dark, Reroll

m4.jpg

Result:
Possibilities:
2 minor / 1 major
Final Decision: 1 major
Delusion

--------------Congrats to all, I am looking forward to hearing your choices!-----------

NOTE: Should some results prove unsatisfactory, the owner of them may petition for up to 1 more dice roll. Should the owner not petition for a new dice roll within 3 days after IC roleplay has begun, the current dice roll will be final. If an owner petitions for a new dice roll, that dice roll will be the final score, regardless of its comparison to the first dice roll of that owner.

Abacadrababadab, are you planning any more physical descriptions for the races, or are we free to embellish? I'm picturing the Acluu as Dwarven types.

You can just call me Abra ;D

I'm not planning more physical descriptions for the races, no. I realize physical descriptions are not at all extensive but that's the point – I want to give players lots of freedom in that area! After all, in many RPs you can invent your own race, and I don't want to have to make Anarchy's lack of that option a weakness.

So in response to your question, Acluu can be dwarvish, they can also be orcish or giantish. A dwarvish Acluv would be an awesome addition to the character pool we have so far! :D

Also, Church ... sorry about your low dice roll. I keep it honest, though – I really did roll a 2 for Vivili!! Wish I hadn't, though, especially since we have 2 relatively high Natures now and only a low Dark. So in your case I would recommend the re-roll option ;)

Such pretty numbers...

Anyways, my choices:

Dellasan- Spring, Treat, Trance
Vivili- Incarcerate, Distortion (Sight, and sound)

*Drum rolls* And your dice rolls is...!

Keda Angharra :
Dice roll: 4
Final Results: 5
4+1 (Natural affinity)

Flavya de Rose
Dice roll: 1
Final Results: 1

Reactions: 1 person

Such pretty numbers...

Anyways, my choices:

Dellasan- Spring, Treat, Trance
Vivili- Incarcerate, Distortion (Sight, and sound)

Okee-dokees! :D
Remember, before Jan. 16, you may revise your CS, from changing your race to rerolling your magic numbers to changing your occupation. Just a reminder – I'm reminding everyone who wasn't accepted yet when I posted the first half dozen announcements.
Can't wait to RP with you! These are some cool chars O_O I love your portrayal of slaves, very realistic and interesting char!

*Drum rolls* And your dice rolls is...!

Keda Angharra :
Dice roll: 4
Final Results: 5
4+1 (Natural affinity)

Flavya de Rose
Dice roll: 1
Final Results: 1

Ooo, EPIC! Thank you thank you thank you!!! XD

Thank you!
I think I'll opt for the re-roll on the dice for my Dark character, not like I can go much worse than a two. Would you like one? I felt bad when that little one popped up.
Thank you! I couldn't decide which sort of character to play, so I made two, and am definably looking forward to playing Vi.

Thank you!
I think I'll opt for the re-roll on the dice for my Dark character, not like I can go much worse than a two. Would you like one? I felt bad when that little one popped up.
Thank you! I couldn't decide which sort of character to play, so I made two, and am definably looking forward to playing Vi.

OK! I'll post the new result in a sec.

Hmm … usually I'd ask for a reroll if I got the lowest number, but Flavya is primarily a merchant, not a warrior. I can't see how the other Sword magic major skills would be that useful to her, or even realistic for the character. And anyway, I have a solid 5 for Keda! :D Thanks for offering, though!!

Your welcome.
I understand that. I thought that for a moment about Vivili, being a slave, but then I realized that this will probably be a character driven by revenge to get away, n'est ce pas? So, I figured I would try my hand to see if she 'honed her powers to perfection before escape' sort of deal or if she made a break for it theminute she learned how to make an illusion.

> Church (Vivili Kilmoi) -- Dark, Reroll

m4.jpg

Result:
Possibilities:
2 minor / 1 major
- Distortion, Incarcerate / Delusion / Phobia
Final Decision: Pending

--

Hmm, a bit better! I breathed on the dice five times (does that bring good luck? Wikipedia was not forthcoming), but I guess it's better than nothing! Hope you get the skill/s you want :D

Your welcome.
I understand that. I thought that for a moment about Vivili, being a slave, but then I realized that this will probably be a character driven by revenge to get away, n'est ce pas? So, I figured I would try my hand to see if she 'honed her powers to perfection before escape' sort of deal or if she made a break for it theminute she learned how to make an illusion.

Nice! Really cool, interesting idea – omigosh, Vi is going to be a really fun character :D

...Maybe not for the other chars, though >:}

Hmm, a bit better! I breathed on the dice five times (does that bring good luck? Wikipedia was not forthcoming), but I guess it's better than nothing! Hope you get the skill/s you want :D

Darned wikipedia! Aren't they supposed tohave information on almost anything? I think Veli's revenge shall attack there next... >:)

Anyways, thanks for the re-roll. And, since Phobia would be kind of useless without an illusion, which cannot be produced unless distortion or delusion is present, I believe I will go with Delusion.

Nice! Really cool, interesting idea – omigosh, Vi is going to be a really fun character :D

...Maybe not for the other chars, though >:}

Thank you! She will definably be amusing to play, and, as long as you don't get in her way, you are safe.

First of all, no these are not regular ANNOUNCEMENTS, they are like an assessment of the current situation. They're still important to read, though! Along with official ANNOUNCEMENTS I'll be doing these regularly.

NEW GOD

Makto, God of Trees
Thank you Church for the idea!

UNOFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Since there are nearly ten people involved in this RP now, with ideas and questions bubbling up all around, I may be a bit absent-minded at times. So if you think I've forgotten about a post or other concern you posed to me, feel free to re-post, post on my profile or PM me privately as a reminder!! I hope I'll stay on top of things! I'll certainly try my best.

PLEASE WELCOME…

Please welcome Church and her two new accepted characters, Dellasan Rosefeather and Vivili Kilmoi!

PENDING

An official Anarchy group is pending!! It will only be open to accepted characters, but it may be around 2 more weeks until the IC is launched so I'm sure you'll all get in :D

RESPONSES TO PLAYER Q'S

Asmodeus, I responded but there are sooooo many new posts that I don't expect you to sift through them to find my answer, so here it is again:

Abacadrababadab, are you planning any more physical descriptions for the races, or are we free to embellish? I'm picturing the Acluu as Dwarven types.

You can just call me Abra ;D

I'm not planning more physical descriptions for the races, no. I realize physical descriptions are not at all extensive but that's the point – I want to give players lots of freedom in that area! After all, in many RPs you can invent your own race, and I don't want to have to make Anarchy's lack of that option a weakness.

So in response to your question, Acluu can be dwarvish, they can also be orcish or giantish. A dwarvish Acluv would be an awesome addition to the character pool we have so far! :D

THINGS I NEED FROM PLAYERS

All right, so just generally, deity ideas and any questions you have would be useful for me at this stage! Also, Kairoga, I need magic choices and changes to the CS before it can be accepted, but since I'd be surprised if it has been a day since you posted your CS in the first place, no pressure!! Take your time.

As soon as mentioned members have taken care of things I'll delete the notices.

Thanks and bye!
I really have to go sleep now.

Thank you for the warm welcome Abra, and good night.

I haven't bee on this site for a while, I forgot how wonderfully pleasant it was. And I like your idea very much so. As I'm pretty rusty to this RP stuff, I might make a mistake and I apologize in an advance.

Name: Adan Armando

Race: Gelu

Magic: Elemental

Nationality: Argentum
Position: Pauper
Occupancy: Fisherman

Personality: A sadist in short. Can be superficially charming when he needs though any compassion he shows is lies and twisted words. He is always emitting an air of care-free happiness, though on the inside he is apathetic. The only joy this world seems to bring him is the pain and suffering in others.

Appearance: Tall with well defined muscles, though his stomach is a little softer and rounder then when he was younger. He is completely bald though he does have a rough, gray beard going and his eyes were a dark green but now, a muddy brown. His face is no longer as smooth as he remembers, wrinkles from his smiling has caused his skin to sag but looks quite well for a man of his age, his teeth (which give him such a wonderful smile) are perfectly straight and white and have not rotten or fallen like many a man of his age. His skin is a very dark brown a reflection of his soul since birth. His skin has hardened over the recent years, almost as tough as tree bark, and became a shade lighter due to his elemental soul(that all Gelu have), stone.

History: Born in a small village near the edge of the land of Eliydar. He grew up as a fishermen along the rocky shores and many of his young years were spent in a combination of hard work with his father and rough play with his brother. He constantly fought with his younger brother, only a few years apart, but he was the stronger of them both. When they played games as children, Adan would always win or make up rules so he would win and if he didn't win he would beat his brother. Sometimes he'd beat his brother even if he won.

The Geli have strong bonds, stronger amongst family, but even so there comes a time when a young grows restless and yearns to see more of the world. So eventually he and his brother came to the day were they waved goodbye to their parents and set off into the wilderness. When they were still next to the shoreline but far away from their people, Adan took a knife and stabbed it deep into his brothers ribs, puncturing his lung. He watched as his brother slowly asphyxiated before dumping into the sea.

He spent a good portion of years out in the woods hunting, preferring to torture the animal before killing it and putting it's body to use (if he even felt like it). Every so often he would venture close to a small town and even rarer would he kidnap someone and take them into the wilderness to be slowly tortured and killed. One such kidnapping in particular comes to mind when he managed to lure a young girl into the woods with him, she came willing due to his charming smile and wit. But when she realized the danger she was in, when he tried subduing her, she caught him by surprise and viciously stabbed a knife in his leg.

She tried running back to her village but he killed her with a falling boulder. The knife wound severely injured his leg and even when it healed fully, he was forced to limp with it. Knowing how much harder it would be now to continue his acts, he left for another country altogether. Argentum. He spent most of his time in Argentum venturing around small villages, sometimes a large town, working odd jobs and charming locals. But with his injury he was never able to kidnap anyone ever again.

Eventually he felt like he should settle down somewhere and ended up in a small village off the coast catching fish, just like his old days. Almost, but without the ability to inflict harm and the sleepy serenity the world seem to be drifting to, he felt discomfort. But that's when the heirs turned up missing on that bloody ship. The resulting confusion and hostility rejuvenated him, his only wish is that they never find the heirs or that Blessed Isle.

Patron Goddess: Eir, Goddess of Dusk(Erebus, God of the Night)- She values despair or sorrow and blesses those that bring such pain to others, she accepts burnt offerings of objects of sentimental value.

*I know you made mention of no sister/brother gods and goddess. And the one I'm proposing seems like the polar opposite of Horus in every way. I just want to point out that it can be hard to prohibit such things because of the very nature of what these gods represent. If there is a god of light, there will be one of dark. Life there will be death. Fire and there will be water, etc. But that's just my defense on your stance. I provided an alternate name and title if you dislike the first. Or maybe you dislike the idea on the whole, in which case, I'll think of something else :)

Ok im working on the character sheet now, and have a new name for my god, (though i still wish him to be the god of luck.)

About my magic roll, If i can get higher the better right? It's not like I can get a worse selection?

Working on my character right now. It'll take me a while though, so maybe it'll be up tomorrow.

I'll go with revive then. Now, because I am bored: Up, UP And AWAY!!!!! -flies off-