A N A R C H Y – Epic Fantasy War RPG (OOC)

Should We Make a Group for Accepted Members?

• No! - I am an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! - I am not an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: A N A R C H Y – An Epic Fantasy RPG (OOC)

Bellsong when I had pout that i meant to say it as holy crap, we had the same idea! Anyways, whats the character limit?

I'll have my character on this post, so im gonna just edit it in when im done....

Yup, added that! There are 2 chars per user allowed. Please refer to Announcements 4 and 6 in the post above.

Finished the "Announcements" section! Let me know if you think anything should be added. Thanks, Abra!

Also, check out the poll​!

Asmodeus, you love making groups, don't you :D

Quiet you. *pushes Sakura in a puddle*

Yeah, a Group is a good idea. We can get some extra discussion topics and background threads in there.

Also, if you have an image for the roleplay, we can send it to Diana and she can make a banner that displays at the top of the index page.

I should also mention that this roleplay is due to be the next Sponsored Roleplay after War of Zethrex has expired. This may be helpful if you're still in need of publicity in a month's time.

... Im lost here.

LOLz I hardly paid atention to what went on, but it has something to do with a group... MAAANNN!!! I don't like going back and rereading everything!! ARGH GRAH HARG!! RAGH RAGH RAGH!!! BLEGIL HEGIL SHMEGIL!! BLURG!!!

Edit: Reread everything... but I still have no idea where the group thing came up... WHATEVS!!! Remaining oblivious is my specialty!

Ok it's done! and edited, hope its suitable! as for the god issue, let's make Orboteih a goddess.

Name: Enilede Clawhunter
Magic: Nature: Trance, Treat
Nationality: Argentum
Position: Veteran Ranger

Personality: Like the rest of the Gwddye, Enilede is reclusive and always silent, and dislikes those who are loud and disrespectful. Though he does understand Argentum's common tongue, Enilede doesnt make it ovbious
Appearance:
640x506_5837_Elf_2d_fantasy_elf_archer_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
With green hair and eyes, Enilede Clawhunter is of medium build for a Gwydde. Seen normally wearing Argentum's Ranger's clothing, he carries with him a rangers quiver and a masters bow which he is skilled with using, as well as a couple of small knives for various uses. Quick on his feet and a master with concealing himself in vegetation Enilede is very hard to track when he is in forests.
History: Born to regular Gwydde parents Enilede's childhood was mostly spent in the forests of argentum. Striking off on his own at the age of 19 Gwydde traveled to Argentums capital, and was recruited into Argentums Rangers to help defend against raiders. Considered to be young for a Gwydde ranger, Enilede quickly excelled with the bow. Fighting his first time against the enemy at age 29 against raiders from Shear, he watched in horror as the Shear killed without mercy, and taking prisoner civilians. It was only by luck that he heard a stick crack behind him, allowing him the time to kill the Tarnen that tried to take his life. Because of that Enilede began to believe in
Orboteih. He has been in other such conflicts before, fighting with tight control and precision that has given him the position of a Veteran Ranger. Enilede prefers to stay away from society, he is however one of the more seen Gwydden in that he occasionally appears at a small trader towns to trade hides for supplies he cannot get in the forest. Enilede's current mission is simply to patrol the coasts and forests, watching out for raiding ships and report them to local towns so that he and other soldiers can fight them back effectively.

Patron God/Goddess:
Orboteih, The god of luck

I love your CS! Finally, a ranger! :D However, there are two small details that you might want to change … it's the work of a few minutes at most. I've also addressed the matter of the God Oponn, which is a tad unfortunately complex. Hope it's all right! Thank you for joining, I can't wait to RP with you!

--

Race: Gwydde

While it's true that Gwydde are among the oldest of races, as is established in "Details for each field" under the "Character Application Form" section, regardless of your race, age is in human years. This serves for a level scale that makes it easier to compare characters and makes the age more relatable for everyone.

At the age of 19 Gwydde traveled to Argentums capital, and was recruited into Argentums Rangers to help defend against raiders.

Oh wow, thanks for reminding me! I should really name the capital cities of each country since they play such a central role in a roleplay world. Good call!

Enilede prefers to stay away from society, he is however one of the more seen Gwydden in that he occasionally appears at a small trader towns to trade hides for supplies he cannot get in the forest.

So Enilede is also a hunter? It would be good to clarify that in Occupation, since most members of the Argenian military are city folks who haven't learned how to survive in a sylvan environment. Of course, him being Gwydde, this is realistic – it's just that Occupation serves to inform readers of the char's basic skills, and hunting and survival in the wild is an important one!

--

Now, about Oponn...

Patron God/Goddess: Oponn, The god of luck
(actually considered a god, but technically a twin god Oponn has 2 of himself/herself, the brother with the luck that pushes(bad luck) and the Sister that has the luck that pulls(good luck)
Their symbol would be a 2 headed coin

Unfortunately, I can't accept a deity name that is already in use in popular literature, games, music and the like. I think a God of Luck is an excellent idea, but you'd have to come up with a different name or let me choose one.

Also, you would need to decide between a God or a Goddess – the only Twin Gods are Halla and Alun, which serve as a balance of ying and yang already (Halla the pusher, Alun the puller). Another dual God would lead to confusion, especially because then one would expect similar relationships between, say, Horus, the God of Dawn, and a potential God of Evening or Night that has not been invented yet. I should probably invent that now.

Additionally, the symbol of a coin is already in use – Kashina, Goddess of Gold. While I understand that it's hard to find a symbol for luck and a coin is a pretty good one, it seems difficult to represent a coin as two-sided, and the symbols would be too alike.

This is a lot of revision on a concept that is very sound and commendable, and I apologize for the bother. If you would rather not deal with all or some of it, just let me know and I'll fill in the blanks!

Bellsong,

The group thing came up when I made the poll and asked people to look at it. If you haven't voted yet, please do! We still need a few more opinions before I feel confident enough to make a group. :D

Quiet you. *pushes Sakura in a puddle*

Yeah, a Group is a good idea. We can get some extra discussion topics and background threads in there.

Also, if you have an image for the roleplay, we can send it to Diana and she can make a banner that displays at the top of the index page.

I should also mention that this roleplay is due to be the next Sponsored Roleplay after War of Zethrex has expired. This may be helpful if you're still in need of publicity in a month's time.

Oooh, awesome! I could totally use some publicity :D

I have many pictures – throughout the post, and I can think of a banner picture if those don't work. Thanks for the tip!

~ 1 NEW ANNOUNCEMENT ~

7 > Capital Cities

Every Trieran nation now has a capital city bearing strong characteristics of the country. Found in the official short descriptions for each land, the city descriptions read thus:

Argentum – Edel
Argentum's capital city is Edel, located in the southeast of the center continent on the shore nearest to Iola. The homes and buildings are some of the oldest in all of Triera, lovingly restored through magic monthly (yes, there are people who do this as a job) and built entirely of wood and vines, the crevices bursting with wildflowers. However, since the wooden constructions are so ancient and sensitive, only Argenian citizens are granted permission to enter its sacred premises. Thus, the royal family also has another stronghold on Iola for diplomatic meetings.

Eliydar – Aisak
Eliydar's capital city is Aisak, located in the northeastern shore of the main continent bordering the Ancillan Strait. Built entirely of marble and bedecked in jewels, it is a marvelous site, and would attracts many travelers if the country wasn't so hostile and the climate not so … cold.

Shear – Pallas
Shear's capital city and home of the Royal Family is Pallas, a city crafted of obsidian and found in the Onyx Mountains of Ebon.

Ooohhh.... OK!!!! -yawns and stretches- OH OH OH!!!! .... Oh, wait, sorry... I FORGOT AAAHHHH!!!!

Thanks for inviting me:) I don't care about my growig RP pile I'll enter for sure, epic adventure/fantasy/wars are fine with me, I'm already planning out my Gelu character:D

Thanks! Can't wait to welcome a new member!! :D

I am definably joining. It will be quite interesting, and will give me a chance to finally seehow I fare in a dice-controlled roleplaying game. Now, I must simply narrow down which character I wish to play.
Hmmm... Bower or Enser...

As soon as I choose, I'll make up a character sheet. :)

Abacadrababadab, are you planning any more physical descriptions for the races, or are we free to embellish? I'm picturing the Acluu as Dwarven types.

Name: Dellasan (Dell- Ass- sanne) Rosefeather
Race: Bower

Magic: Nature
Nationality: Argentum
Position: Royal Servant

Personality: Like almost any bower, Dellasan holds the inherited quick wit, curiosity, humor and sense of adventure of her people. Still a child, but forced to mature, she tries to supress her playful urges to do her job right, and holds a sadness hidden in her eyes.
Appearance: http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad83/Chii_Feirune_Shoma/Anime Girls/AngelFairy.jpg
History: Dellasan grew up in a small hut in a rural area near the capital. She and her mother would gather herbs, and use them for medical practices. They would gather in the forest, produce the proper poultice or salve, and then travel by foot all the way to the capital, where they would sell the medicine or treat a patient. When Dellasan was nine, her mother passed away. Dellasan tried to continue the jobs on her own, but soon learned that few people trusted a nine year old as a healer. In need of money, she travelled back to the capital and gained a job as a handmaiden, a personal servant to the royals. Dellasan never sold her old home, and still visits it today, on the few days she can.
Patron God/Goddess: Erren, Goddess of Wind

~~~

Name: Vivili Kilmoi
Race: Enser

Magic: Dark
Nationality: Shear
Position: Slave

Personality: Silent, and blessed with an unbreakable will. She believes lies are necessary for protection, and holds a sharp mind.
Appearance: http://files.myopera.com/NightKnight2711/albums/2451931/Blood Tear of Werewolf's Slave.jpg
History: She can barely remember her life from before. The slight fragment of the warm smile of her mother, by the even warmer fire in the hearth. The soft rumble of her father’s laugh, with the cloudy gray of his eyes. Just bits and pieces. And the day she turned six, and went off, and got snatched by a slave trader. She has been a slave ever since, with master after master selling her to gain profit. Over the years, she has come to hate mirrors and other reflecting surfaces; due to the fact she has come to hate her appearance. Told she is beautiful, she has come to hate it, because of what happens to all the ‘beautiful’ slaves…
Patron God/Goddess: Harcamset, Goddess of Masks

I'd like to apply a new God Abracadabra, I just think a god like this would fit the Gwydde.

Makto, God of Trees - Makto values those who listens to nature and other living beings and stand strong with their beliefs, appretiating respect of nature more than anything.

I'd like to apply a new God Abracadabra, I just think a god like this would fit the Gwydde.

Makto, God of Trees - Makto values those who listens to nature and other living beings and stand strong with their beliefs, appretiating respect of nature more than anything.

Accepted. Will add soon. Great idea!! :D

Dellasan Rosefeather and Vivili Kilmoi are both also accepted!! I will perform the Dice Roll for them and Kairoga's Enilede Clawhunter. Also, unless someone volunteers to perform 2 dice rolls for my two chars Keda Angharra and Flavya de Rose​ before Jan. 9, I will do one for me myself. Good luck!

Here, I'll roll the dice for your characters if you wish. :)