A Monument to All Your Sins (Halo Roleplay) {NO ROOM! *Sips tea*}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Well, that's because I'm not a narcissistic asshole xD Well, only sometimes :P

Reactions: Yonsisac
We've got a few people like Souris who need to post, and then, I suppose we'll land...

Hey, Thoran's a better driver than that :P

....what if he looses a Engine? Or some BANGBANG can be heard outside of AA Guns?

I dunno. I guess your characters will just have to live in fear until they land :P

.....a Phycopath dosent feel fear....Oops...I ghess i gave to much information of natasha XD

And obviously, I am back from my training. Yaaaaaaaaaay my feet hurt :c

I'm gonna wait to post until someone else does, I just wanna give people a chance to respond.

Reactions: Minx
I'll post something soon, after school. But I might dissapear tho, where I am,we're getting a huge blizzard that might knock out power >.<

Nice replies, everyone. Stuff's happening at home atm for me, though, so it may be a while until I can reply. Sorry for any inconveniences... You guys are all great.

Hey guys, I went to the hospital, long story short I fucked up my back really bad and now I'm limited to small movements. Just a headsup.

Alright, so turns out my library has a few computers that can be used, so there's one way I can get online. I post something up now. And I hope everything's ok, Hellhound :/

I'll try and post up soon, its just I have to be careful about moving my computer and such.