A Monument to All Your Sins (Halo Roleplay) {NO ROOM! *Sips tea*}

Well, gone for two days and this is the respect I get. Sheesh. My laptop charger and phone chargers were broke. But whoever the new guy is he can have my spot.

Hmmmm... Screw it. We didnt have a new guy. I'll just take out my post, then you can put in yours, and I'll put mine back over the top, deal?

Alright, now that we've got everyone to post at least once, we'll sitch the list. Just make sure you post every few days at most please :P

Just to be clear, I am not ignorant to the Halo Lore. I do know there are no second suits, but my character is intended to be fresh out of training so that's why it will seem like I am not knowledgeable.

Reactions: LagunaFairTribal
Starting tomorrow, I'm going to be out of contact for two days, returning sunday afternoon-ish. If I can find an opportunity to post during this time, I will, but I don't expect that this will be an option for me. Sorry for the inconvenience ^^;

• Thank You
HOLY JESUS CHEEZITS, I turn my back and I miss 6 posts 0_0

It's pretty good, but I have a question. This isnt an insult or anything, and I'm absolutely fine with the answer being no, but is English your first language? Sorry if you take offence to this. It's a legitimate question.

Dont worry....Everybody ask ._.
No my main is Spanish...yea i know i know.."There are some erros and especially Gramma erros"...Yes im aware XD

Well, if it's not your first language, then the errors are fine. If English was your first language, then your grammar would definitely be questionable xD But no, everything is fine ^_^ I promise not to pick at it too much! :P

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Dont worry....Everybody ask ._.
No my main is Spanish...yea i know i know.."There are some erros and especially Gramma erros"...Yes im aware XD
Its all good, I'm originally a Spanish speaker as well. Though I've lost allot of it since my white father raised me, but if you ever need to speak Spanish I can help translate for you. Not that its gonna be a common thing, but if ever needed I could help you out.

Thank you ^^ Will keep that in minde
wow this is the ONLY RP that has not Kick me because of me spelling erros XD