A Monument to All Your Sins (Halo Roleplay) {NO ROOM! *Sips tea*}

The forerunners? No. They're dead. The only one still alive is the Didact, and we've still got 3 years until Master Chief wakes him up.

Lol, they still were invaded in numanbasa, was said in halo four, those forerunners attacked that city. So some form is alive, just not didact related. And I doubt we'd see any on this planet... Maybe flood XD

But we all have combat knifes right XD I wasn't gonna add that but I figured we did, Wolf has his on his side, right below the ribcage ^^

Lol, they still were invaded in numanbasa, was said in halo four, those forerunners attacked that city. So some form is alive, just not didact related. And I doubt we'd see any on this planet... Maybe flood XD
Shhhh xD And yeah, we've all got combat knives

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You get a flood of :cupcake::cupcake::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pepperonipizza::pepperonipizza::pepperonipizza::pineapple::pineapple::popcorntub::popcorntub::popcorn::pumpkin::pumpkin: for that... and cookies!

DAMITE....CORTANA...WERE IS ME MARGARITA!....Haa Much better
Master_Chief_and_Cortana_by_RedShoulder.jpg

• Love
Reactions: LagunaFairTribal
Haha, I know ~

This... oddly pleases me xD FINALLY SOME BLOODY REST! I wouldnt be surprised if the warthog was suddenly bombed by a banshee, knowing how little rest he normally gets

Reactions: Yonsisac
Yep, definitely agreed.

Reactions: Yonsisac
Now this....this is somthing i would see XD
The Flood and the Metroids Unite and try to kill there arch enemy!...But they only made it worse XD
Master_Chief_and_Samus_Aran_by_Hitokirisan.jpg

• Love
I actually want to see this happen Xd

• Love
god...a Bounty Hunter and a Space marine.....I gota seee!!!

Oh...and nomater how cute you are i will still Fucking hate you :fiery:
8460383867_6505d6f069_z.jpg

I want to make a balloon like that now...

Yes....

That would be the most cute but hated balloon in all of history.