A Monument to All Your Sins (Halo Roleplay) {NO ROOM! *Sips tea*}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Well, that's because I'm not a narcissistic asshole xD Well, only sometimes :P

Reactions: Yonsisac
We've got a few people like Souris who need to post, and then, I suppose we'll land...

Hey, Thoran's a better driver than that :P

....what if he looses a Engine? Or some BANGBANG can be heard outside of AA Guns?

I dunno. I guess your characters will just have to live in fear until they land :P

.....a Phycopath dosent feel fear....Oops...I ghess i gave to much information of natasha XD

And obviously, I am back from my training. Yaaaaaaaaaay my feet hurt :c

I'm gonna wait to post until someone else does, I just wanna give people a chance to respond.

Reactions: Minx
I'll post something soon, after school. But I might dissapear tho, where I am,we're getting a huge blizzard that might knock out power >.<

Nice replies, everyone. Stuff's happening at home atm for me, though, so it may be a while until I can reply. Sorry for any inconveniences... You guys are all great.

Hey guys, I went to the hospital, long story short I fucked up my back really bad and now I'm limited to small movements. Just a headsup.

Alright, so turns out my library has a few computers that can be used, so there's one way I can get online. I post something up now. And I hope everything's ok, Hellhound :/

I'll try and post up soon, its just I have to be careful about moving my computer and such.