A Monument to All Your Sins (Halo Roleplay) {NO ROOM! *Sips tea*}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ok, so basically, we've landed to the east of the main city, with the treeline running the length of the western horizon to us. Any questions? Also, no one setting up the perimeter will find anything. Everything's calm at the moment.

Since when did we have thrusters >.> (after reading last post)

See, that's true. But, two people =/= six people.

I am, if sick and very tired.

Sorry. I've still got people around me being assholes and not letting me get to my roleplaying because it's either unmanly or not my computer. If you hear anything about police finding a body at the bottom of a river, with needles driven through every part of the body, especially the eyes, then I didnt hide the body well enough...

Felix needs to remember that Thoran represents basically the entire UNSC, meaning that if Felix hits Thoran, Felix hits the entire fleet, and they can hit back pretty fucking hard xDDD

Yup yup. Replying now.

Fair enough.

Reactions: LagunaFairTribal
His jokester life style makes him a hard ass, so even if he's given with a slap on the wrist, he'll still be an idiot about him. Thank god there's no alcohol around him

We'll wait for Mcfluffy and anyone else until we continue.

Sounds good.