A Monument to All Your Sins (Halo Roleplay) {NO ROOM! *Sips tea*}

This is a moment in which you can say Felix dun goofed.... I will uh... Repost that

xD it's all good. It's always nice to start off with a laugh, no offence :P

Did you alter it? Because you're all still in the hangar bay in the cruiser, about to get onto the Pelican

THERES TWO FELIXES!!!! I THOUGHT THE SWEDISH NANE WAS TAKEN >>>.<<< I'll just use his nickname the WOLF

Das k. Thoran will call you all by your nicknames anyway.

Exactly my point. No one has even gotten in the Pelican yet. how can we already be on the planet.

Reactions: Quiet Souris
@Mcfluffy It's a good reply and all, but can we please try to stick with the list? At least for introductions?

Oh, did it get rewritten? Why did this thing not notify me >.< Right, I'll post here in half a second.

I posted it a short while ago.

Operator: LagunaFairTribal (Checked In)
Scout: ResistingTheEnlightened (Checked In)
Rogue: Verin (Checked In)
Engineer: Mcfluffy (Checked In)
Deadeye: Quiet Souris (Checked In)
Vanguard: Yonsisac (Checked In)
Tracker: HellHoundWoof (Still Waiting)

Also, Resist, can you make your post so that you're still getting into the Pelican?

Happy B day MOM!...wow...XD
well as it see i will post tomorrow XD

There was no order of choice or anything like that in the list, @Yonsisac. Nothing personal :P You get to relax and read. At least you're not after Hell Hound. I need everyone to try and contact him. Still havent heard anything

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Yonsisac
Yeah. We can stray during conversations and stuff like that, but I just want to make sure no one is left behind.