A girl with dark secrets

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She sighed.

Because if you really are a hunter, they'll want you elimintated before you go around killing of...my kind. And because I broke the law. And thirdly, it's what they said.

She leaned her head back against the lockers, her eyes closed.

Please I just want to leave.

She thought.

Ryder stared at her for a moment, he didnt ask anymore questions he just took her hand an lead her out of the schol to his car

" okay lets go"

"Thanks."

She whispered. She was tired and just simply felt like hell. She buckled and leaned back in the car seat, closing her eyes.

He drove them to his house, his house was nice it wasnt huge but it wasnt small, it was medium he got out and walked into his house and waited for her

"this is it"

She caught up to him, glancing around her.

"It's nice."

She said honestly as she stepped up a couple of stairs that led to the door.

Ryder opened the door letting her inside he closed the door behind them, it was nice the living room laid with a nice three seat couch, flatscreen and nice decorations, the kicten was to the left and the game room to the right

" my parents are fancy but dont mind it"

He took her hand and lead her upstairs to his room

(OOC: I was thinking that maybe Nika and Ryder could accidently discover a secret room full of weapons and things in your parents house? Lol. I dunno, just something random that popped into my head.)

She let him lead her to his room.

"Thanks. Again."

She said, offering a weak smile. She ran a hand through her hair.

"I don't think I'll be going back to school tomorrow."

She told him, looking out his bedroom window.

(sure)

He looked at her and turned her to him

" you dont have to if you dont want"

He pressed his lips against hers gently

She closed her eyes as he kissed her and opened her mouth a bit, leaning a little heavily against his warm body.

What do your parents do for a living?

She wondered while they still kissed.

He cupped her faace and deepened the kiss as he felt her body pressed against his

there always out on some buisness , my dad and mom both work at the same job, they always put me in martial arts or boxing, football and archery, cause they took it

She pulled back from him, starring at him with wide green eyes.

Your mom played football?

She asked, amazed.

He smiled

" no no my mom did martial arts with my dad,archery, boxing, she told me she ran track stuff like that, so basically they were athletic(mostly dad)"

"Oh."

She leaned her head against his chest.

"Are you sure they won't mind me here?"

She asked after a couple of moments.

He leaned and kissed her neck gently

" they wont mind and plus there barley home"

She titled her head back, exposing her neck to him, her black hair falling down like a black waterfall.

I see.

She thought, smiling as he kissed her.

He nibbled on her neck gently and then pressed her against the wall he pressed his hand against the wall and there was a click like a door had been opened, ryder looked up at his walls as it turned slightly showing an exta room

"what the hell"

They both turned. There was a lit hallway that looked to be leading to another room somewhere in the house. She looked over at Ryder.

"Did you know this was in your room?"

She asked, looking down the hallway. It was only natural then, for someone to see where something strange and new leads.

" i had no idea"

He stared at the opening for awhwile before walking down the hallway that lead to a huge room

ummmm wow

Nika followed him to the room and her expression became horrified. Everything needed to kill a vampire was here. Stakes, crossbows, holywater...She bit her lip as she looked around, frightened.

I...think I should go...

She thought, and let go of his hand.

Ryder looked around the room at the weapons, he turned and grabed her hand gently

" please dont go..this i dont know whats going on but dont leave"

He looked around the room again feeling uncomfortable