A girl with dark secrets

She swallowed, her lips stained a bright red from his blood. She licked his neck where she had bit him and the puncture wounds closed and the bleeding stopped.

I'm sorry. I told you I shouldn't have fed from you.

She thought, unable to meet his gaze.

He smiled and turned her face tword his

" its okay you were able to control yourself"

if you ever need to feed then tell me

She frowned but didn't say anything. She licked her lips clean of his blood and let out a sigh, feeling better already.

Fine but you should eat something.

She said, looking at him.

Especially since I just took some of your blood.

Not it was her turn.

He walked into the kitchen and made a samwich, he ate it relizing he was starving

" wow i neded that"

He walked over to her

(sandwhich)

She chuckled a little and shook her head a little as she watched him eat the sandwhich with gusto. She stretched a little and climbed onto the huge bed that could have probably held at least four people on it and still had room to move around. She was tired and didn't really feel like doing much, though after feeding from Ryder, she did have energy. She turned on the TV and lazily flipped through the channels, trying to find something interesting. There wasn't anything good on. Either the weather or some stupid soap opera. She let out a frustrated sigh and turned off the TV.

"So what do we do now?"

She asked, looking over at him.

(sorry)

He walked over to the bed and layed next to her as he leaned and kissed her sholder softly then up to her neck

" i have an idea on what we can do"

(It's okay. Just a habit of mine. Shoulder. :smile:)

She titled her head back, closing her eyes, smiling.

"And what would that be?"

She asked, even though she was pretty sure she knew what was on his mind.

Just...I'm not ready to go all the way though...if you know what I mean.

She said, setting her boundries.

(lol i have alot of typo's sorry)

He kissed her lips slowly and placeed his hands on her waist

" i understand when your ready im ready"

(It's okay. Lol. If you want help with your writing, lemme know. I have to leave for an errand but I'll be back soon.)

She nodded, running her hands up his torso underneath his shirt, parting her lips and let out a long sigh. She placed both hands over his chest, feeling his heart beat and his breath.

(okay)

He nibbled on her ear and slid his tounge in her mouth as he did so he felt like doing more so he backed up

" im sorry"

(OOC: I'm back now. :smile:)

She smiled and gently took his chin in her fingers and pulled him back to her.

It's alright.

She thought.

I'll stop you if you go to far.

She gave him a smile.

He smiled back and leaned down kissing her lips, his hands would travel up her shirt slowly as he did he deepened the kiss

are you a virgin?

Ryder!

She thought, giving him a playful shove on his shoulder, pushing him back a bit.

What kind of question is that?

She let out a groan of pleasure as she felt his hand trail up her shirt. She arched her back a little in pleasure in reaction to his touch.

He pulled off her shirt and kissed near her breast as he did so he grabbed her ass

its a question..so yes or no?

He waited for an answer

She remained silent, refusing to answer him and took his own shirt off as he took off hers.

He stopped and sat up relizing she wasn't going to answer he got up and put on his sneakers taking the key from the table

" ill..be back im gonna check on the car"

He walked to the door.

All within a couple of seconds, she slipped her shirt back on and appeared in front of him, pushing him back into the hotel room.

"Sure you are. You know the car isn't done yet."

She said accusingly, crossing her arms. Before he could even think about blinking, she snatched the hotel keys from him.

"I do hope you weren't planning on locking me up in here under house arrest until I told you."

She poked him in the chest.

(OOC: Sorry, power went out but it's back on now.)

He looked at her and backed up, he stared at her for a moment when she poked his chest

" im gonna go for a walk unless thats a yes or no?

He sighed not quite understanding why he wanted the answer so badly

"If you think I did anything of that matter with Wyrd, you're crazy."

She said angrilly. She walked up to the great big window, facing away from Ryder after slapping the keys back into his hand.

"So the answer to your question is yes, I am still a virgin and plan on staying that way."

She paused.

"Happy now?"

She growled.

He turned and looked at her with a sad expression on his face, he hadn't ment to make her mad he just wanted to know the answeer to the question, Ryder walked behind her slowly as he wrapped his arms around her waist he leaned and wispered in her ear

" im sorry its your buisness i shouldn't have made you tell me"