A girl with dark secrets

She sighed and leaned against his warm body, closing her eyes.

It's to late now anyway. Now you know.

She thought quietly. She shut her eyes tighter, as if she were in pain.

Besides....

She seemed to choke on the words.

Wyrd is...dead now...what have you to be so jelous of?

He heard the hurt in her voice when she mentioned wyrd, he bit his tounge which he usually did when he didn't want to say more, he felt bad and back up wallking into the bathroom and closed the door behind it, he took his blade out and thought for a moment

im sorry im not jelous

She rolled her eyes and walked over to the bed and sprawled out on it.

Oh really? Humor me.

She said, closing her eyes.

And whatever you do please don't tell me that guys don't get jelous.

fine i was

He pressed the blade against his neck as he winced the blood poured out, he did the same to his wrist, watching it pour out he pulled a small bottle and put some in then sealed the lid and placed the bottle in his pockets, he walked out into the kitchen quickly and wet a rag for his wrist and neck.

She smirked a little in victory. When he came out of the bathroom, she sat up, smelling fresh blood on him.

Ryder what happened? Are you alright?

She asked, getting up off the bed and following him to the kitchen.

He turned to her with blood still comming out his neck and wrist

" i just.. fell"

He placed a wet rag around his wrist.

im ok i think

"Yeah right. Next thing you'll be telling me pigs can fly and everything you touch turns to gold."

She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why did you cut yourself?"

" because i need a blood sample, dont ask why, but ive made up my mind..i want you to bite me please"

He griped her sholuder 's with a pleading look on his face

Her electric green eyes widened. Not again.

"What?"

She breathed.

"Bite you? What..."

She shook her head.

"I knew you were crazy but have you gone completly insane?"

"urgh dont you understand that while im still human i can protect you!? and now im crazy? insane?"

He looked at her hurt and pissed at the same time, he grabbed his jacket and put his shoes and tooked the keys and blade, he opened the door

" you dont have to bite me im sure their are plenty more who ill bribe to bite me"

She pulled him back inside and shut the door.

"Yeah right. If they don't kill you first. You're so damn sensitive."

She led him to a chair and sat him down in it and straddled his lap.

"If you really are a hunter, they wouldn't let you live."

She said. She closed her eyes and let out a long breath and opened them.

"I just don't want you to loose your humanity. That's all. But..."

She leaned forward and bit him and started to drain him of blood.

He sat in the chair, he felt her teeth in here neck, he cringed slighty as he let her, he started to feel slightly light headed but at te same time it was a great feeling

i wont loose my humanity

She continued to drink from him, draining him to near death. She leaned back from him, studying him. He was quite pale. She caressed his cold cheek before brinning her wrist to her lips and biting down, breaking the skin. Dark blood flowed and she held her bleeding wrist over Ryder's mouth.

You must drink or you'll die.

She thought to him.

He was weak, slowly he brought her wrist to his mouth and drank, the blood spilled in his mouth as he drank

That's it.

She thought, smiling a little as he drank. A vampire hunter becoming a vampire. That would definently change things. They just didn't know how much.

She let him keep drinking, knowing he would stop when he was ready.

He continued to drink then moved his mouth as it had blood on it he looked up at niika then att his body he quickly pulled out his small bottle filled with his blood and he drank it

"am i...am i suppose to feel this hungry all the time?"

His body felt diffrent but yet the same.

She got off from his lap and offered him a hand.

"You will feel a thirst. When you are first turned, you will need to feed regularly. We need to get you some blood. Come."

She smile and helped him up.

He got up and folllowed her

" yea thirst"

He wondered were they were headed

She led him out of the hotel and put the room key in her pocket, locking up after them. She grabbed a water bottle from the main room and when they were outside, she emptied, though she didn't through it away. She led him to the woods near the city. She turned to him.

"Now...listen...tell everything you hear and see."

She smiled again.

He followed her then stoped listening

" i..i hear birds, the frogs, deer grazing..leaves crackling...i see them.."

he walked foward wanting the blood he craved for