A girl with dark secrets

She shook slightly, trying to remain in controll of herself.

"Please...don't...don't make me do this."

She had just fed, so it made it a little easier to resist, but she still wanted him. And he knew it.

"You have no idea what you're asking me to do."

Her voice was no more then a whisper.

He stoped knowing that she wouldn't do it

"fine then dont drink my blood, i must the the worlds dummenst person right now"

He turned to leave

"Wait!"

She grabbed his wrist, stopping him. She then used her supernatural speed and appeared in front of him. She grabbed hold of his shirt with her hands and backed him against a tree. She hesitated for a brief second before kissing him. She kissed him, and then gently brushed her fangs along down his neck, though not puncturing his skin.

"Why do you want me to drink your blood?"

She whispered in his ear.

Ryder stumbled back as her lips pressed against him he closed his eyes, then as he felt them travel to his neck he froze

"because i care about you and it seems like the only way i can be with you"

He kept his eyes closed affraid to look her in the eyes.

She studied him for a moment.

"And you would willingly give up all you have right now? Your friends...family...any possible job carriers you might want? Your life?"

She raised an eyebrow.

"You might not even make it back. I could accidently kill you."

He thought about what she said for a moment

" i want my life..this life but i can't help but want you to...i don't wanna through my life away"

He sighed and looked at her.

She smiled and nodded, pulling away from him.

"Good. Then please don't ask me to drink your blood again."

She gently placed her hand over his chest, right over his heart, feeling it beat and feeling him breath. She closed her eyes. She sighed after a while and then opened them again.

"I think we should get back or Wyrd will have a hissy fit and won't let me here the end of it."

She offered him a hand.

He smiled and grabed her wrist gently pulling her tword him

" i think he'll be ok with us alone for a few minutes

He'd lean down and kiss her lips softly.

She closed her eyes and parted her lips slightly. She was proud of herself for remaining in controll. At least thus far.

"Actually he'll have a hissy fit."

She said, her voice playfull. She opened her eyes and smiled and let herself fall back onto the grass, pulling him with her.

He grined and was pulled, he'd fall ontop her and looked down at her

" well if he comes looking he knows were to find us"

He brought his lips back to hers, kissing her gently as his hand gently caressed her cheek.

She ran her hands up his torso, feeling his muscle underneath, his shirt coming up a little with her movement. As he kissed her again, she opened her lips once more, letting out a long sigh of contentment (happiness).

He kissed her slowly sliding his tounge in her mouth as his hands traveled down her waist to her thigh, he'd feel her hands against his skin and his body would tense up.

She felt him tense up underneath of him.

I'm sorry.

She thought to him, groaning a little as his tongue brushed against hers.

He would gently bite on her bottom lip and bring his hands to her pants and unbuttom them

its ok it feels good.

He continued to kiss her slowly as his hand roamed her body.

She squirmed a little underneath of him.

Um...Ryder...are you sure this is a good idea?

She asked. She arched her back a little in pleasure, their bodies pressed together. Unlike his warm hands, Nika's was always cold to the touch, as if she stuck them in a freezer. She ran her hands again up his stomach and chest, then over his shoulders and down his back.

He sucked on her tounge as he groand softly against her lips he pulled off his shirt

im not sure whats good or not i jsut know that i want you

He kissed down to her neck

She arched her neck a little, her hands resting on his bare arms. Part of her was a little uneasy with this, but another part of her wanted him. She just didn't know which one was the greater part.

Ryder...

She said again, trying to get his attention.

I'm...not sure if I'm ready for this yet.

She thought to him, her fangs fully extended.

He kissed her once more then looked at her seeing her fangs out he pulled away slightly but still hovering over her

"its ok we dont have to, i was just lost in the moment i guess"

He looked at her.

She nodded and gave him an uneasy smile.

"No...I mean...I want to...I just...I'm...not ready...not yet..."

At that moment Wyrd came back, grumbling under his breath.

"It's been twenty-five minutes. Talk time is done."

He growled. He then saw Nika's unbuttoned jeans and Ryder's shirt tossed in the grass.

"Wyrd we didn't--"

He gave Nika a sharp look that could've peeled the paint off a house.

"Oh save your breath. I can see. I'm not blind."

Nika rolled her eyes.

"Don't jump to conculsions."

"Am I?"

Wyrd demanded, glarring at her.

Nika sighed, frustrated.

"Maybe I just wanted to have some fun for once?"

She snapped.

She and Ryder got up and she buttoned up her jeans and stalked past Wyrd, knocking into him on the way by. After a few more steps she turned back to Wyrd.

"You ruin everything."

She muttered, and disappeared down the trail.

Ryder glanced at wyrd then back at nika

" um look nothing happened"

He started to follow nika