A girl with dark secrets

(OOC: Quotations, like you are asking about, go on either side of your character's speech. Like when they are talking out loud. What I meant by texting abbriviations are things like: Idk=I don't know, U=you, etc.)

Nika went to her locker and got what she needed for her afternoon classes. Thankfully Juniors or Seniors didn't have to take gym class. She stuffed her bag in her locker and stayed there, gripping onto her locker door as if her life depened on it. She looked over to her right and saw Ryder walking towards her with his friend. She finished getting her neccessary books and slammed her locker door shut, making a couple people near her jump.

Ryder walked inside and waved slighty as his friend joged into his class he heard a slam, looking over he saw it was nika, he approached her tapping her sholder, "can we talk?"

She sighed and started walking down the hall to her English class.

"What do you want now?"

She asked, giving him the look.

"We'll be late for class."

Ryder followed her reaching and taking her hand stoping her from walking into class "whats up with you, is it something i did?" as he touched her that same shock rushed up his arm again.

Nika also felt the shock, like cold electricity.

"Yeah. You're going to make me late for class."

She said, and quickly ducked into the room before the third bell could ring.

Ryder gritted his teeth as he walked in after her talking a seat, he wasn't really focused he just tapped his pecil aginst his desk im an idot she hates me i should leave her alone he sighed as he dodled in his notebook.

She rolled her eyes at his thoughts.

What could possibly make you think I hate you? You would hate me too if you know who I really was.

She thought, accidently projecting his thoughts to him so that he heard her.

He heard the thoughs and his body froze, he didnt know wether to panick or to be calm, he turned slowly facing nika then he looked away what the hell!?

When he turned and looked at her, she gave him a questioning look. Class started then, and she could feel her fangs come out. She stared at Ryder's neck, seeing his pulse pump blood through his body.

Oh man...

She thought.

This is bad...really...really bad.

She spent the entire class period trying not to expose what she was then and there. When the bell rang for class to be over, she was up and gone before anyone else had even gathered their books.

He heard the bell ring and he gathered his books putting them in his backpack Ryder was still in shock, school was over for today so he followed the rest of the kids pouring out the school he maded hsi way to his car trying not to panick what this fuck just happened?

The Next Day...

Nika had gotten to school early and was working on reading her English assignment outside when a dark shadow fell over her. When she looked up, she nearly fell out of her seat.

"Oh..I'ts you Wyrd. What are you doing here?"

"I've come to protect you."

He said with a smirk.

Nika frowned.

"Protect me? From what?"

Wyrd rolled his choclate brown eyes.

"You know what. From doing anything more stupid then normal. Edmund's words, not mine. Though I do agree with him."

Wyrd had dark brown hair that looked almost black, and the same eyes. He was tall and muscular from fighting. He was a vampire, like her.

She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Thanks but I don't need protecting."

Wyrd placed both hands on the table and looked her right in the eyes.

"Yes. You do."

He said firmly.

Ryder woke up in a sweat he took a long showe and got dressed throwing on loose jeans and a gray hoddie he'd head out the house and drive to school, it was still early, Ryder parked his car heading into his class he stoped midway looking at nika and some male next to her.

Nika glared at Wyrd and then looked over when she felt another pair of eyes on her. She froze where she sat on the bench. It was him. That boy. She felt her fangs again and sighed. She looked over as Wyrd nodded, as if comfering something, and then he looked back over at Ryder, and then back at Nika.

"You're bonded to him. Aren't you?"

He asked, though it was more of a statement then a question.

Nika slapped the book shut and started stuffing her homework her bag.

"I need to get to class."

She muttered, and stood up, slinging her backpack over her shoulder.

Ryder watched as she stood to leave, he had the urge to go over to her but he didn't instead he just stood there watching for a moment then fixing his gaze upon the male in wonder.

Wyrd shook his head but stepped aside.

"Sure."

He said absently, in a bored tone.

As Nika started to walk away, he caught her by the arm and she froze.

"Did you feed last night?"

He asked.

Nika let out a frustrated sigh.

"Look, I appricate your concern and all, but I really need to get going."

She pulled free from him and stalked into the school, not casting a second glance over to Ryder.

Ryder sighed and walked into the hallway placing some of his items in his locker, he' walked into his first class and tapped his pencil boredly. this is crazy

Nika glanced at Ryder at his thoughts, smirking a little. She had been in her seat for about five minuets, her fangs still out.

You have no idea what crazy is.

She thought, again accidently projecting her thoughts so that he could hear them.

She was working on the last few math problems of their assignment they had due that morning.

Ryder froze again hearing her voice, he walked into their class approaching her he'd stare at her "what are you doing to me?"

She glared up at him.

"I'm not doing anything to you. You're crazy."

She hissed under her breath. She was tense, ready to spring. She glanced at his neck and quickly looked away, ignoring him. Or at least trying to. She let out a long breath and rested her arms and head on her books.

Ryder gritted his teeth as he watched her make little out of the situation

" i can hear your voice in my head"

He was egar to hear her answer and ryder knew hw wasn't going crazy.