A girl with dark secrets

Wyrd and Nika chased after the deer, weaving through the trees and brambles like a large jungle cat on the hunt. They caught up with their prey. They restrained them, holding them to the ground. The two pinned animals let out a distress call. Nika thought about letting hers go but she would know what Wyrd would have to say if she did. She grimaced and bit down on the animal's neck, seeing that from the corner of her eye Wyrd doing the same. She had gotten the buck and he the doe. They both drank, quickly draining the animal's of blood.

Ryder jogged up and then started to run he ran a little to close and saw the male and nika feeding on a deer, he stood shoked Holy shit, i otta get out of here.

Once done, Wyrd walked up to Nika and put a hand on her shoulder.

"It is done."

She nodded and stood. Both of their lips were red with blood.

"I know."

She said, and sighed.

Ryder knew what he saw wasnt imaginatary he looked at theit faces walking closer he shouted tword then

" what the fuck!?"

He knew he was scared but a parrt of him wasnt he looked at them waiting for a respomce or action.

They both stared at him, surprised. It took several moments for them to gather themselves.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Wyrd growled, stepping in front of Nika a bit.

Ryder glared at nika then at the male

" what am i doing here? what the fuck are you doing!?

He shouted pissed, he couldn't belive his eyes.

"You follow us and you didn't like what you saw. Why am I not surprised?"

Wyrd growled. He took a few steps forward.

"Due to your stupidness, you don't give me any choice."

"No!"

Nika shouted, grabbing Wyrd's wrist.

Ryder gritted his teeth and step tword the male

" you think im scared of you? that im gonna run away like a little bitch? well no!"

He stared at him then looking over at nika

She looked away from him. Nika couldn't have imagine any worse way for the truth to come out.

This is what I was trying to protect you from.

She thought to him.

"Do you know how easily I could snap your neck in two? Which, by the way, you force me to do now?"

Nika tightened her grip around Wyrd's wrist.

"Wyrd...Don't kill him. Please..."

Wyrd sighed.

"I have to Nika. If word of our kind gets out..."

He shook his head.

Ryder heard her though and then glared abck at the male

" yea i bet you can but im not scared, i just want to talk to nika alone"

He sighed knowing he might die then and there.

"Wyrd please."

Nika whispered, still holding onto his wrist.

Wyrd closed his eyes and let out a long deep breath before opening them again.

"Fine."

He growled.

"You have 20 minutes so talk fast and then meet me by our cars."

He stalked off down the trail.

Ryder looked at nika and glared at her

" so this is what you've been hiding from me"

He walked closer to her so that their faces were inches apart.

She nodded once, still refusing to look him in the eyes.

"Did you really think I could just tell you? Some random human? Even if I wanted to?"

She asked. She wrapped her arms around herself, as if she were cold, though cold had nothing to do with it.

Ryder tilted her face so she was looking at him

" i wan't expecting you to tell me but after yesterday, i kinda was, ever sine i shook your hand you've beein driving me crazy i cant stop thinking about you of feeling his shick when your close by"

He looked at her wating.

Again she nodded.

"I really don't know why we connect the way we do. Vampires can read human minds and vampires can read other vampire minds, but never has it been stated that humans can read a vampire's mind."

She sighed a little, her lips still red from the deer blood.

"Look, we are bonded. That's what I've been told. I will take your life eventually. Whether it will be a successfull turning, you becoming one of us, I don't know. But it will happen...it's just a matter of when."

Ryder wiped the bood off her lips as he looked at her his mind going blank

" what? bonded?

Before she could respond he leaned and pressed his lips against her's im sorry i just couldnt help myself

When he pulled back, she could only stare at him. It took her a good several moments for her to collect herself.

"Yes...we're bonded...like I just said, I will take your life. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. I can feed on others to stall it, but it will happen."

She said, looking at him.

He stared at her for a few moments letting all her words sink in, he brushed his hand gently across her cheek and was lost in whatever he was feeling

" why not just bite me now seeing as how were all alone"

She looked at him, horrified by the idea.

"No!"

She took a step back from him.

She gulped. She wanted to. His offer was more tempting then he realized, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it.

He watched her back up and suddenly felt foolish but he wanted to see how much control she had

" come on i know you can hear my heat beat and the blod pulsing through my veins"

He grabed her wrist pulling her back once more leaning foward.