A girl with dark secrets

Now he had her attention.

"You can...what?"

She asked nervously. She had never known just ordinary humans being able to read minds. Let alone a vampire's.

He eyed her closley wanting to watch her reachtiom

"ever since the other daya ive been hearing somethin..somebody in my head and today i heard it again it sounded fimilar..until i relized it was your voice..what is going on?"

"I really don't know alright?"

She said.

"Why don't you met me at lunch and we can talk?"

She suggested, rolling her eyes.

He frowned at her reaction " whats with the attitude!?" he was getting pissed but instead of waiting to hear her he saat down waiting for class to finish.

god i swear this girl gonna make me loose it

She smirked and finished the last problem on their homework that was due. He would have an attitude too if he knew what it was like not being able to eat a nice hot meal in over a 100 years.

As she made her way to lunch, she felt a hand clamp around her mouth and waist and drag her into a janitor's closet.

"Hey!"

She struggled, but then stopped when she saw it was Wyrd.

"What are you doing?"

She demanded as the door closed.

He held up a metal coffee contair. She could smell blood in it when he opened it.

"Drink some of this."

He ordered, and held it out to her.

She wrinkled her nose.

"No."

Wyrd rolled his eyes.

"Don't be stubborn. Drink."

She glared at him and he raised an eyebrow.

"I will force it down your throat if I have to."

Her eyes widened and she yanked the mug from him. He smirked as she drank.

"Ugh."

She said in disqust, handing it back to him. She wiped her mouth.

"Can I go now?"

She asked, already feeling better.

Wyrd chuckled.

"Yes you can go now."

She greatfully left and went to the lunchroom.

Ryder got his books and walked into the lunch room, he got his lunch at sat at a emptly table he wan't really in the mood to sit with his friends today, he looked up and saw nika walking in he looked back down at his food.

Nika spotted Ryder and walked over to him.

"What are your friends not good enough for you today?"

She asked teasingly, smiling at him, her attitude from this morning and the previous day forgotten.

Ryder looked up at her and looked away

"how do you treat someone like shit earlier and now act like nothing happened? and i want to know the truth"

She rolled her eyes.

"Haven't you ever heard of apologizing?"

She asked. When he gave her the look, her smile faded.

"I can't tell you the truth. I'm sorry."

She said honestly. Now that she had fed, her eyes were a more electric green then before.

He looked at her for a while then he got up and walked close to her he'd cup her face gently im loosing it forreal

"
what are you hiding?"

It would mean your death if I told you.

She thought. She hugged herself and looked away from him.

"I can't tell you."

She took a step back from him.

"I really am sorry."

She said. She glanced around the cafeteria.

"And we're making a scene. Everyone is starring."

(OOC: I was thinking that Ryder could somehow discover her true nature by following her and she feeds from a human? Does that sound ok?)

(OOC: sounds good to me)

Ryder looked and saw some of the kids looking trying to see what was going on, he looked back at her

" what do you mean death? and why cant you tell me?"

He asked with a conncern look on his face.

She starred at him with wide and frightened eyes.

"I'm really sorry."

She whispered again, and dashed off. She left the school and got into her car, turning on the engine and just started driving, not caring where she ended up.

Ryder jogged after her, he really wanted to know what ws up, he reached the parking lot and got into the car driving after her
damn i hate falling for people.

She drove and stopped at the local park. She cut the engine and got out. She jumped when a voice sounded behind her.

"Hello."

She whirlled around and glared at Wyrd.

"You know one of these day's that's gunna get you punched."

She snapped.

Wyrd grinned and chuckled.

"It's ok. I can take a punch."

He said, walking up to her.

"You, however, need help."

She glared at him.

"I do not."

"Humor me."

Wyrd said, and led her by the arm through a nature trail on the park.

He drove a good distance so he wouldnt be noticed, as he parked his car he watched as the two walked through the nature trail of the park, Ryder got out and followed keeping his diastance.

"You are going to be in a kettle of hot boiling water if you keep it up."

Wyrd said.

"I can't help it. It just happened."

Nika said.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To get you more blood."

He said simply, as if they were discussing the weather.

"But I don't want more blood."

She complained.

Wyrd rolled his eyes.

"It doesn't matter if you want it or not. You need it. Especially now."

Ryder continued to follow them as he did he felt a chill rush through his body, he was careful not to get to close but yet not to far, he looked at the male she was with in wonder then back at nika.

She grumbled and Wyrd chuckled again. They eventually came to a small clearing. A few deer were grazing lazily in the grass. They looked up when Wyrd and Nika came in on them and bolted.

"Well? Do you want to loose dinner?"

Wyrd said with a grin.

"Race ya."

He took off in a flash and Nika bolted after him.

Chase saw them take off with speed he never seen before, he ran after them knowing he would be that far behind, he started to jog and then pick up pase keeping a leveled ammount of speed keeping the two in sight