A Domination Story

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Shhh.... Don't say it to loud or you will jinx it." Said him jokingly pointing at a phone on the small table next to the sofa. "If that sounds, it means I have to go. If it stays silent..." And then he gently caressed her arms, letting her know that if that phone stood silent, that meant no work.

"Oh sorry, I won't say another word." even though she just did. Within a few seconds she instantly back asleep and didn't hear the phone ring for quite of sometime, in fact for several hours. When she awoke, which was about midday the phone didn't ring at all and she found Daniel in the kitchen. "Hey, what ya making?"

Daniel looked at Lana at the sofa and smiled. "Pancakes, babe." Said him. "Do you know what time is it?" Said Daniel pointing at the clock on the wall. '13:23' "I imagined you should be starving, I am, so I made food for two." Said him as he continued coking. "Want some coffee?"

"Smells yummy" taking a seat on the stool. "Wow, that late. Alcohol does that to me, even though I still feel a little drunk. Coffee would be nice. Thank you. And you didn't have to make food, but I appreciate it alot." smiling softly at him.

He took some of the pancakes and put them on a plate and served the to Lana. "No problem." Said him winking at her with a smile. Then he turned of the hotplates, put the other pancakes on another plate, grabbed some other ingredients and took them to the table. Daniel sat next to her and looked at her. "No 'Thank you cook' kiss?" Said him with a smile.

She chuckled lightly and started to eat after giving a kiss on the cheek. "This are really good." after swallowing her first bite. "What are you doing today? I don't remember much of last night." taking another bite.

"He took a bite of his pancakes and nodded. "Thank you." Said him. "Well, and I had planned to spend the rest of the day at home... Now that you ask, there is a pretty nice couple living on the upper floor, they are always trying to invite me to their place, but I don't feel right just going I alone." Explained Daniel. "So, what do you say?"

A visit to another couple would be nice. "Sure, that would be lovely." She was nervous and excited at the same time to meet these people. "I'll go get ready." setting her plate in the kitchen sink before going to get ready. Stepping into his bathroom she took a hot shower and washed her long blonde hair. Once she was done she threw on a simple day dress and put her up in a bun. "Daniel, how's this?"

Daniel looked at her from the sofa. "Perfect, babe." Said him as he got up and walked close to her. He looked at her straight into her eyes and softly kissed her in the fore head. "Next time you are having a shower, let me know...." Muttered him as he ran his hands across her curves. "... So we can sower together." Muttered Daniel as he gently patted her in the bottom and walked to his bedroom. "Give me a minute to get myself ready."

Smiling softly at him. "Thank you and next time for sure. I'll be here waiting" taking a seat on the sofa and started flipping through the channels but there was nothing on. As she waited she explored his home, it was beautiful and she came across his music and computer room. It was filled with guitars and computers of all kinds. "For a hot guy he knows his stuff."

A couple of minutes later he appeared in the door of his office and looked at Lana. "Exploring my house, honey?" Asked Daniel. "Do you find something interesting?" Asked him with a smile. "Come on, let's find out if my neighbors are home." Said him softly, offering her his hand.

Turning around in shock almost knocking something over, "Oh my, ....um....uh... Daniel, y-yes I am. Hope that's okay?" leaving the office and stopping in front of him. "Just your equipment here, it's nice." lowering her head and taking his hand.

Daniel grabbed her hand and took her close. "Next time you want a tour, let me know, babe." Muttered him rising her chin with his other hand and kissing her deeply and softly, taking his time to feel her lips, tongue, mouth... Taking his time to kiss her nice and passionate, wanting to make her body shiver in pleasure.

"Alright," moving in closer to him. The kiss did send chills down her spine but she wasn't in the mood to be sexual at least not right now before meeting his neighbors.

Daniel looked at her and softly caressed her cheek. "Let's go then." Said him with a smile and walked out of the apartment holding Lana real close. They made it to the upper floor in matter of seconds, and then Daniel knocked to the door. "Oh, their names are Jack and Elisa if I'm not mistaken. And they are..." Said Daniel as the door opened.

Two girls appeared behind the door, both of them smiling and holding each other waists. "Oh! Hey there handsome!" Said one of the girls. "Hey! How are you doing Daniel?" Asked the other. "Fine, fine. Look, this is Lana, Lana, this is Elisa and Jack." Said Daniel, introducing them. "Your girlfriend, Daniel?" Asked Jack as they shared some handshakes and welcoming cheek kisses. "Yes." Replied him with a smile ad he moved his hand to Lana's hips.

"So, I was telling Lana how you have invited me over many times... Well, we've decided to accept your invitation." Said Daniel. "Yay! Sure thing. Come on in! The place is a little bit... Messy, but... Well, you know... We both had a little 'private party' last night." Said Elisa, making Jack blush a little bit. But even of they say it was messy, the place was really tidy and ordered, except for some clothes all over the place.

"Pleasure, to meet you both." shaking their hands. "Daniel, no wonder you wanted me with you." she whispered to him so the other two girls wouldn't hear her. She stayed by his side, since it felt weird being around these two even though he was there.

Elisa lead them to a really nice living room, in there, Jack brought some drinks and all sat. Daniel and Lana sat together in one side of the sofa, Elisa sat with them and Jack sat in a separate sofa next to them. Daniel looked at Lana and smiled; it was nice to see that she didn't minded that Jack and Elisa were... Well, lesbian. "So, how long have you been together?" Asked Jack.

Lana looked at David to answer that question since she never really thought of them being a couple. But in Daniel's world and mind they were a couple.

Daniel looked at Lana and smiled. "not for too long, but I have the feeling you girls will be seeing her a lot from now on." Said him. "Oh, well, is nice to hear that. We were starting to think that you were gay." Said Elisa. "Oh, you are so bad, babe." Said Jack looking at Elisa. "Don't get me wrong, Daniel. Is not that we have something against that... It will be pretty weird right?" Said Elisa with a chuckle. Yes, it would... "So, we were going to spend the rest of the day at home, resting... And by the looks of you it seems that you had quite a party yesterday too, am I right?" Said Elisa. "Oh, I know! We could watch some movies and maybe do some popcorn? You know, something like a couples date?" Said Jack.

Lana chuckled softly unsure of what to say. "What do you want to do Daniel?" looking at him after the girls spoke. "Well, I must say I'm still a little hungover still." blushing softly when the word party came to mind.