A Domination Story

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Daniel looked at Lana and nodded. "Well, I had in mind to rest too. So why don't do it all together?" Said him with a smile. "Yay! Come on, I will make some popcorn." Said Jack getting up. "So, movie? what would you like to see?" Asked Elisa. "Anything you girls want, I'm fine with it." Replied Daniel shrugging. A couple of minutes later Jack returned with some popcorn and Elisa had gathered a few slim boxes with movie Dvd's in them. "You pick, Lana." Said Elisa giving her the boxes.

Lana took the boxes and went through the collection she picked out 5 really good ones a mixture of all her favorite genres. "Here you are." handing them over to Jack. She leaned and cuddled against Daniel. "Well this is a surprise." she whispered to him.

"Mmmm... That's one of my favorites!" Exclaimed Jack, and as Elisa and Jack got comfortable in the sofa, they began to watch the movie. "A surprise? Why is that?" Muttered Daniel as he got comfortable next to Lana.

"Because you usually want to do other things and not have any down time." muttering back to him as she rested her head against his chest.

"Well, sometimes I also like to just stop and enjoy some peace time." Muttered him with a smile. The rest of the soiree went pretty neat. They saw a couple of movies and ate quite an amount of popcorn. That girl Jack really had something for popcorn. "So, Lana, did you know that Daniel was a bass player?" Said Elisa. "Yeah, and a pretty good one. We have seen him a couple of times now." Said Jack. "Mmmm... I wonder what would he be able to do with those fingers..." Muttered Elisa looking at jack, and then she giggled.

"As do I." muttering back to him. "I did know actually I saw him during practice and went to his gig last night." smiling softly at the three of them. "His fingers are quite the talent." admitting and blushing bright red at Jack's comment to Elisa.

The girls looked at them and laughed between teeth. "Alright, I think we should leave." Said Daniel with a smile. "So soon?" Said Elisa. "Look at the time." Replied Daniel. It was quite late indeed. "Oh... I had such a nice time I don't even realized." Said Elisa. "Me too." Said Jack. "Well, then we will be seeing us again. Bye." And after a few more goodbyes Daniel And Lana left. "So, did you liked my neighbors?" Asked Daniel as they walked into his apartment again.

(( Feel free to advance the story as much as you see it fit. ))

"Yea, they're cool neighbors. They seem to have a major crush on you." she said as she entered the apartment. "I think I need to go home. It's late." leaning in to kiss him goodnight. She grabbed her belongings and left, as she left his apartment she was mugged by some guy in a nearby alley. When she looked up she saw Daniel watching, hoping he would come to her aid.

"HEY! You! Stay away from her!" Yelled Daniel from the window, scaring the thief who ran away. Then he dissapeared into his appartment and a few seconds later appeared in the alley, but it seemed like the thief was long gone. "Hey, honey. Are you alright?" Asked Daniel.

Lana had minor injuries, "Um...I think so. But he took my stuff, my wallet and everything was in there." she said with a sigh trying to stand up. "Maybe its best I stay here tonight."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." Said him helping her and taking her to his apartment. It was really weird to see something like this happen in this zone of town. Streets used to be safe, thought Daniel. "I have to fix a couple of thing at the computer. If you want to use the phone to call comeone go ahead. Fell like home." Said him with a small and a mild pat in her bottom. "Hey, want to have something for dinner? I had planned calling for indian food in an hour or so." Said him as he walked to his office.

She had few bruises and cuts but nothing major. "Thank you and I'll be out here. But, it's best if I just lay down. Indian does sound good but I rather lay down for a bit." taking a seat on the couch before laying down.

Daniel began to work with the things he had to work with, and almost two hours later he was finished. "Honey? Come on, don't fall sleep yet. I want you to eat something first." Said him as he walked next to her, standing up in front of her. "So, what do you want? I personally like how they cook chicken and the vegetables. Some rice maybe?"

"I'm not really that hungry." she said halfway asleep. "But you can order some of that, I'll eat when I'm ready." curling back up into her fetal position. She felt safe in his home for the time being.

"Mmmmm.... If you want to sleep, you can't do it with those wounds unhealed." Muttered him leaving the phone on the table as he noticed some of the bruises and cuts she had. Nothing major, but something he wanted to take care of. Then he got close to her and kissed her in the forehead as he grabbed her with his strong arms and gently took her to the bedroom. Then he put her on the bed and went to the bathroom to take some of the first aid material he had. Once he returned, he got on top of her and very slowly began to strip her off her clothes as he took care of her wounds. "Tomorrow I will help you recover your things. Make you a new id, driver's license..." Muttered him as he gently caressed her skin. "Now, you just rest."

She couldn't argue or fight back, "Thank you." letting him take care of her and the wounds. As she laid there she started to fall asleep. He was gentle went he cleaned the wounds and it was very soothing.

Daniel smiled seeing how she began to fall asleep, and stripping her down to her underwear he kissed her and muttered: "Sweet dreams, beauty." And then he put a blanked over her healed and delicate body and left the room silently. Tomorrow he had to be at work early, so about an hour later, after relaxing a while and eating something he ordered, he lay next to Lana.

And the morning came sooner than expected, well, not really, but Daniel hoped he could sleep for a while more. But he didn't had that much luck, so he got up and got dressed looking how Lana slept peacefully on his bed. Thinking about that, he had breakfast, and before leaving, he left a note on the refrigerator: 'Good morning, honey. I'm at work, but you have some breakfast on the hotplates and I'll try to get back as soon as possible.' In the note was also a couple of phone numbers.

When Daniel laid next to her she moved in closer. She awoke noticing his absence and the note. Going to the kitchen she ate a little something before taking a shower. As she was eating her phone went off and it was her boss calling her to come in. "I'll b right there."

After eating and showering she wrote a note:I'm at work call me if you need me. Along with a number and she entered his numbers in her phone before leaving.

Things at work wasn't as good as he expected things to go. It seems that machines also hated Mondays. In the end, he ended up arriving late home, at least more late than he was used to. "Anyone home?" Asked him to the emptiness of his apartment. Walking in the dark, he got to turn on a few lights and went to grab a beer from the refrigerator. Then was when he saw Lana's note, and grabbing it he went back to the sofa and sat in there looking at it and drinking his beer. Maybe a little bit of 'action' will make this day better. Thought him.

It was quite busy at work, she too returned late back to Daniel's apartment. Her feet were sore and she was very tired, "Oh Daniel, you're home. Sorry about leaving they needed me at work and I was working a triple shift." setting down her stuff before taking a seat on the couch next to him.