A Domination Story

Back at work the day went pretty much as ususal: Not too many thing to fix, but never a quiet and peaceful day. About five minutes before leaving, a woman crossed in Daniel's way, running into him and making him snap back to reality. Lana's naked body was way to sensual to simply take it off his head. "Oh... Sorry." Muttered the girl. "No problem. Just watch your steps next time." Said Daniel. "Oh, yes, yes.... You are Daniel right?" Asked the girl. "Yes, I am. Why?" Replied Daniel. "Ah.... Eh... Well, I saw you the other day... At the concert down town, remember?" Asked the girl quite blushed. "Yeah.... I played in there, hard to forget it." Said Daniel. The girl chuckled, forcing the laugh making it the whole joke more funny that it was supposed to be. "Hey, I was about to leave, and you seem to have work, so, see you around." Said Daniel and walked away.

Lana was chilling with her friends back at Daniel's apartment, since she wanted them to meet him. Ordering pizza, watching movie and just having girl time Lana was enjoying herself and she was worried that Daniel would disapprove of this when he came home.

Sure Daniel wasn't expecting what he saw when he opened the door of his apartment "What... What is going on here?" Asked him. I didn't missed my birthday, again... Right? Thought him. But no, that was impossible since there was still a few months until his birthday. That should have been Lana's idea for sure... Daniel mumbled something and put his best smile to greet the unwanted guests, which he would have already kicked out of his apartment if it wasn't because today it wasn't a specially tiring day.

Lana emerged from the bathroom, "Hey you're home!" greeting him with the hugs and kisses. "I tried texting you to let you know that I'll be having guests over, but you didn't respond so I figured it was a yes and couldn't wait around all day waiting for a response. This here is Eva and Sarah, two of my childhood friends that I grew and went to school with. Sarah, Eva, this is Daniel. We still have pizza, if you want some."

Daniel kissed Lana back and shook the hands who need to be shaken. "Mmmm.... Battery's dead...." Muttered him for himself when he had a second to check his phone. "Pizza? Sure, I'm starving." Said Danies as he grabbed a piece of it and sat next to Lana. "So, old friend, eh? And where are you guys from?" Asked him

"Oh." she said lowering her head. "We're from Florida." said Sarah who also for Eva. Eva was very shy whenever a male was in her midst.

"That's nice... Never been there, tho." Said Daniel. " And how is it you are over here? Not too many interesting thing to see in this part of the country." Said him with a smile, being as charming as usual.

"College, I'm studying marketing and Eva is studying photography." replied Sarah. "We don't mind it, we're always people for welcoming a new experience in life."

"New experiences? Well, then you came to the right place." Said him with a chuckle. "And what about you Eva? You are also here looking for 'New experiences'?" Asked Daniel trying to make the shy one talk.

"Something of that nature." she said softly, "But it's mainly for the fact that I love to travel."

"Traveling? That looks pretty interesting..." Said Daniel. They kept talking about meaningless things for quite a while, and being surrounded by pretty girls felt quite nice. "So, have you a place to stay?" Asked him, as he gently ran his fingers through Lana's perfect legs.

"Daniel, that tickles." Lana said blushing softly. "It is quite fun and Yea we do." we have an apartment not too from here.

"It does?" Muttered him with a smile as his fingers slowly ran up to her thighs. "Well, then we should meet again some time soon. All friends of my girl are also my friends." Said him.

"Yes, it does." pulling his hand away. The two girls smiled back at him and one of them spoke "Perhaps we should get going, we have to get back we got classes soon." Lana stood up and walked her friends to the door. "It was good seeing you two again."

"Same here, we'll chill again." they gave each other hugs and kisses bye. "Sorry about that Daniel." turning around to face him.

"nah, no problem babe. But next time let me know, alright?" Said him with a smile. "Chatting with some of your friends was pretty nice actually, still, after work I like to relax wen I got home." Said him as he walked to the sofa again, sit on it, stretched his arms with a big yawn and then looked at Lana again. "Come on, babe, sit here with me."

"Alright." she took a seat next to him. "They're cool friends." agreeing with him. She laid her head down on his lap. "How was work?"

"Pretty much as everyday... At least today nobody messed up anything." Said him with a smile as he gently caressed her hair. "What about you day, honey? Missed me?" Asked him as he finally let his hand rest in her hips.

"Well that's good. I did miss you. Seeing the girls again was nice, we haven't seen or communicated with one another for awhile." she said softly as she rested her head on him.

Daniel looked at Lana and smiled. Having her around felt really good. Way different than with the other girls he had been with, whom he usually got bored after a couple of days. Lana was different, like a beautiful piece of art that had to be taken care of and was only for the eyes and hands of her owner. "Hey, babe, wanna get cozy?" Muttered him as he moved his hand to her belly and into her shirt.

"Okay." she said moving closer to him. She enjoyed being around him, more than she's been with any other guy.