A Domination Story

Daniel started to breath harder and even moan a little bit as she pleased him, slowly releasing her, letting her do all the job. A few minutes later he put his hand on her head again, but this time was to stop her. He looked at her, with his member deep into her mouth, and then slowly took it out. "Lay on the sofa." Ordered him, gently pushing her and starting to get rid of her clothes.

She laid back without a struggle and was finally giving in to him. Her thoughts going blank already at what was happening.

(( I'm going to advance to the point we were at. ))

Daniel put his pants pack on and looked at Lana as she got dressed too. With a pleased smile, he oppened the door and put his arm around her waist, resting his hand on her bottom. "Come on, the night is still young." Muttered him. And it couldn't have started better.

"You lead the way." she said with a smirk. For the first time in a while this is the most fun she's had. "Are we going to meet up with the others?"

"Yeah. We found a nice place a few weeks ago. Is not far from here." Said Daniel as he walked with Lana. They got to his car and he drove to the place they would meet with the other members of the band. "There it is." Said him stopping the car in front of a small pub. "Come on, let's go." Said Daniel taking her hips on his arms again. They walked inside the place and it didn't took long until they found the rest of the band. "Finally! What were you guys doing?" Asked the drummer. "What do you think they were doing?" Asked Lana's new best lady friend sitting next to the drummer. "Come on! Waitress! Another round here!" Yelled the guitarrist.

Lana smiled softly at them but didn't answer his question as she took a seat. She wasn't one for hard liquor tonight, "I'll have a beer to start." looking at the waitress who came to their table.

The waitress nodded and took some more notes, looking a little bit scared of what all those people could be able to do. There was nothing to fear, tho, If Daniel was there, everything would be fine. "So! Me an my lady friend here were thinking of going this summer to the tour on a van. You know, all of us with our chicks, driving all around the country from a concert to a concert. Like the old times!" Explained the drummer. "Yeah! I think it's a pretty neat idea!" Replied the guitarist.

"That sounds like fun." Lana chiming in. "Daniel, can we go?" looking at him with pleading eyes. A tour was something she always wanted to do, she knew it would be a wonderful adventure. And if they went, Daniel would keep things under control.

Daniel looked at her and smiled. "I will think about it." Said him. "Oh, come on! It will be fun!" Said the drummer. "Yeah! Don't be that party crusher dude!" Said the other guitarist. "Hey, Hey! Have you guy even drove a van before?" Asked Daniel. "No... But you did." Pointed out the Drummer. "yeah, that was what I mean..." Replied Daniel. "Come on..." Said everyone. "Hey, hey. I Said I would think about it, Okay?" Said Daniel. The idea was quite nice, and Lana seemed also pretty eager to do it... He looked at Lana again, one arm around her and the other with a beer in his hand. "What the hell, you know what? Let's do it." Said him.

She smiled and kissed his cheek "Yay! I think I need another beer." finishing her first one and moving in closer to him. "I never got your names" looking at the other band members and girls who were with them.

"Marcus" Said the drummer. "Juan." Said the guitarist. " Paul Canon-Ball." Said the second guitarist. "Sandra." Said Lana's new best friend. "Jessica." Said the other girl. "Crystal." Said the last girl with a pretty weird tone of voice. Something like a manly tone trying to fake a girl voice. "What now? A family picture too?" Said Marcus jokingly. "Yeah, the last thing I would like to make a photo of would be your ugly face." Replied Paul. "Come on, let's just fucking enjoy the night!" Said Daniel stopping the fight even before it started. Everybody yelled happily and rose their drinks in the air.

"Nice to meet you all." she said raising her glass. "Here's to a badass night and upcoming tour." and took a sip of her beer. "Oh I love this song" standing up and starting to dance.

Marcus looked at Lana and smiled. "Daniel, you better take care of your girl or I'll be forced to do it myself." said him jokingly. Daniel got up and grabbed Lana by the waist, taking her to a improvised dance floor on the place, with some other couples dancing on it. "So you like to dance, eh?" Muttered him to her ear, starting to dance with her, touching her with his strong hands, getting close to her, feeling her every movement.

"On occasion." she said smiling as they danced. As they were dancing she moved in closer to him. "So do you like to dance Daniel? What else is there that I don't know about you, hmm?" as she placed his hands on her hips.

"On occasion." Replied him smiling. "And yes, many things. But don't worry. You'll get more than enough time to know all of them." Muttered him. They continued dancing for a wile and as the song was about to end, Daniel stopped Lana and got real close to her, so close their lips were almost touching. "We didn't kissed each other yet, right?" Muttered him.

"Sounds like a plan." turning around to face him to make one last spin. "Umm.... I don't think we haven't kissed yet." she said moving in closer and started to close her eyes and started to hold his hand.

He hold her really close and took good grip of her hand, then with his other free hand he ran his fingers through her spine and finally kissed her deeply as his hand finally reached her bottom. His tongue entered her mouth and took her tongue for a dance, a wet and pleasant one. Daniel slowly separated his lips from her lips and looked at her, ignoring everything around them. "I enjoyed that." Muttered him with a smile.

The kiss was pleasant, the best one she's had yet. "So did I." she took his hand and went back to join the others. She took a seat next to the drummer, "What are you guys doing tomorrow?"

Daniel sat on the other side of the table, and looked at Lana. That cute little girl really had something that kept him wanting more a and more of her. "Tomorrow? HA! We are going to sleep all the way to Monday!" Said Marcus. "Hell yeah!" Replied the others. Sandra patted him on the arm tho. "Oh, yes yes. First I will make sure my little pussy here gets pleased." Muttered him looking at her and making her giggle. "Keep ypur things private, Marcus. Not everybody wants to hear about your sex life." Said Daniel. "Oh, I do." Said Crystal in her suspicious tone of voice.

Lana looked at Daniel in confusion, but didn't say much. If she said anything about her and Daniel's relationship, the other girl's especially whose been trying to get laid with Daniel would be very jealous. Taking another sip of her beer she leaned back in the chair and closed her eyes for a bit, she was getting a bit tipsy, but didn't say anything about it.