A Domination Story

"no problem, babe." Said him smiling as she sat next to him. "You seem pretty tired. Let me appease some of that tiredness." Muttered him as he got up and sat again in the small tea table in front of the sofa. Then he gently grabbed one of her feet and slowly caressing her legs, he took off her shoes and began to rub her feet with his strong fingers.

"I'm exhausted, anything for dinner? I'm starving." she said as she relaxed into the couch and let Daniel massage her feet. It's been so long since she's been with someone. "You look exhausted yourself."

Daniel kept massaging her feet slow and firm. "Well, we can order something. Or put just something in the microwave." Said him as he changed of feet. Her legs were beautiful, and even over the stockings, the touch of her warmth was starting to excite Daniel. "Well, now that you say it... I'm kind of tired..." Muttered him as he let her massaged feet over the carpet on the ground and gently spread her legs. "What are you going to do about it?" Muttered him with a smile as he began to caress her legs just under the skirt of her work maid uniform.

"Let's just order something. Too lazy to heat something up in the microwave." she said softly. When he began to touch her legs she let out a soft gasp. "I don't know, I guess I'm too tired to please you tonight." closing her legs just a bit. It was a long day for her and she just wanted to relax and not worry about having to please Daniel tonight. Everytime she's been around him, intercourse was always involved but right now all she wanted was a break.

Daniel smiled and get up, standing just in front of her. "The more you say no, the more eager I am to have sex with you, babe." Muttered him, softly caressing his cheek. With a pretty big bulge in his pants, he looked down at her and then gently rose her chin. Looking at her, all he wanted was to fuck her all night long, but for some reason, he just stretched his arm to grab the phone and then sat next to her. "So, pizza?"

"I noticed that and pizza it is." she replied stretching just a little and letting out a yawn. "You do know that you are always the one who wants to mess around right?" she didn't want to say this but this was something that was bothering her. "Sometimes, I feel as if I'm just toy for you and not your girlfriend." lowering her head again. Truth is, she's never been with many guys and this shocks her every now and again.

"So we are a couple?" Asked him with a warm smile. "I've been studying for too long, but now I have a neat job, a bad-ass rock band and the most beautiful girl I have ever meet." Said him rising her chin and looking at her. "I just want to enjoy those things as much as I can, so yeah: I do my job the best I can, play the bass the most amazing way I can and yes; I like to fuck my girlfriend as many times I can." Explained him.

"If you put it like that then yes." all she did was smile at him and leaned in to kiss him. "Thank you for being there for me." she said as she pulled away and rested her head on his chest.

"No problem, babe." Muttered him as he caressed her hair with one hand and dialed for food with the other. "But I must warn you, tho. I'm not going to stop my attempts to get you into the bed with me." Said him with a teasing smile and proceed with the order. The basic meat and cheese pizza, nothing too tropical or fancy. I mean, pineapple on a pizza? I don't know what they where thinking about... Thought Daniel.

" I noticed." she said closing her eyes as he caressed her. Leaning in to him she wrapped her arm around him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"hey, don't get too cozy. I would like to sleep in the bed today." Said him with a smile, gently caressing her legs just over the tights of her dress. The fact she didn't wanted to have sex didn't meant Daniel couldn't enjoy the touch of her warm skin. Besides, it felt nice having a gorgeous girl like Lana so close to him. "Looks like our food is here." Announced him as the deliverer rang the bell. He payed for the food and once he had it he left it on the small table in front of the sofa and sat again close to Lana.

"Remember that next month begins that tour you talked me into." Said him looking at her. "I already asked vacations for the couple of months we will be on the road. You should do the same."

When she heard the door bell rang she sat up and stretched. "Oh perfect, finally. Smell's delicious." opening up the boxes and grabbing a slice in a napkin. She didn't mind being touched at all.

"I haven't forgotten, I'll talk to my boss tomorrow about it and see if he'll let me have a few weeks off. I could use a vacation." she said after swallowing a bite of pizza.

"Fine." Replied Daniel with a smile. The rest of the night went pretty quiet. A few more gentle caresses on the sofa, and a short sexy tickles session on the bed just before sleeping and the day was over. Sleeping with Lana between the soft sheets of the bed did felt good, and the next morning Daniel didn't minded at all having to get up. "Mmmm.... Good morning, babe..." Muttered him real close to her ear. "Want to take a shower with me?" Asked him real softly as his hands slowly ran over her skin, getting to her crotch and gently playing with her panties.

Having Daniel next to her was perfect, she couldn't ask for anything else at this moment. "Good morning" still halfway asleep as she turned to look at him. "A shower would be nice." the touch of his hands was perfect enough that she softly started to moan.

Daniel smiled at her soft moans and didn't stopped with the soft foreplay. "You would like that, right?" Muttered him. "Our two bodies naked, all together under the warm water... Our skins touching each other..." Said him softly, beginning to kiss her behind her ear, starting to get playful with his fingers. "Mmm? Tell me, babe, what would you like to do right now?"

She nodded her head to every question as she continued to moan. "Be with you." she said softly, eyes still closed.

Daniel smiled softly as his fingers returned to the soft caresses to wake her up. It would be nice to have a couple of free hours to be able to play with her... But right now he had to get moving. "We will continue this when I come back from work." Muttered him, still refusing to take his hand off her crotch. "Come on, babe. Let's get that shower." Said him getting up.

"Alright." she said sitting up and climbing out of the bed. Going into the bathroom she started to undress and had the water running.

"Mmmm... Hey, wait for me." Muttered Daniel as he entered into the bathroom and gently caressed Lana's naked curves. "Come on, I only have ten minutes to enjoy..." Said him and got undressed. The shower was quick, but having a beautiful lady next to him, it felt great. "Hey, I have to leave, babe. See you later, Alright?" Said Daniel once they had finished and were having some breakfast. "Bye." He kissed her and left. A long day of work awaited.

(( Feel free to move forward the story if you see it fit. ; ) ))

She waited for him, even though the shower was 10 minutes it was perfect. Lana was happy that she was Daniel, she thought being with him would be so much different. To her he didn't seem like the extreme dominant type. "Bye." she said giving him a kiss back. It was Lana's day off from work and she figured it would be best to see her friends and visit her brother.