A Doll's Destiny

"Well, then we can watch some of both and you can decide which ones you like," Clara replied. She had some of them so she could put them in. After all, she was a big movie person so she got as many movies as she could. "For Marvel and DC they usually have an order to watch them in so we can either watch them in that order or you can just pick which ever one you are most interested in seeing. It's up to you."

"I think I'll watch them in order, because that'll be less confusing," the toy replied.

"Okay, if that's what you want we can. Which universe do you want to start with? Marvel or DC?" Clara asked. She got up and headed over to the shelf with all of her movies. She had them organized so she knew exactly where they were, even set in the order they needed to be in for them to watch. But she wanted to pick one out because she didn't know which one he wanted to try first.

((Sorry for the short reply, couldn't think of anything else to write.))
"Um...DDC, please," Aiden commented.

(It's okay)

"Alright. We'll watch them chronological order of events which means Wonder Woman would be first since it's set farther back in time than the others," she said. She picked out the movie and worked on putting it into her Blu-ray player. "Why don't you come find a spot you feel most comfortable in over here so we can get started." Once she had put the movie on, she also took a seat on the couch and took hold of the remote so she could press play when he was ready.

Nodding, Aiden hopped off the chair and pushed it in. Moving towards the couch, he gripped the cushion's edged and climbed up next to Clara, snuggling into the comfy fabric. "Okay, I'm ready."

"Alright," Clara replied. She clicked the play button then sat the remote down onto the coffee table in front of them. She leaned back and got comfortable as well. She glanced over at him just to make sure he was fine with the couch and it appeared so. She then turned her head back. "Movies are kind of long, so just sit back and enjoy it. Let me know if there's ever a point you need me to pause though. I can." Though she wasn't sure a doll would need a pause considering it's not like he ever needed to go to the bathroom and he probably wouldn't ask for some movie snacks like popcorn.

"Thanks, and I think I can handle a movie," Aiden stared at the screen, watching with wrapped attention. Occasionally, one of the patients took him to either his/her room or out in the lounge area to watch TV. He was always interested in the different characters, environments, stories, and sounds.

Clara gave him and smile and a nod then she focused back on the TV. She didn't want to interrupt any of the movie of course, so she got silent and let the movie play for him. There was a lot more movies to go through if he enjoyed this one and if he wanted to check out more. As the movie went on, Clara occasionally glanced over to see what reactions he might have.

(I haven't seen Wonder Woman, so I'm just going off what I heard.)
Aiden gasped when the women fought, flipping and jumping through the air. One of them bounced off a shield and attacked someone with a spear. He cried exuberantly, "Yeah! Yeah! Get it, girl!"

(That's okay. We don't have to get specific for the movies. I don't really want to anyway, too many of them. We can time skip too if you want.)

Clara let out a little giggle, glad to see that he was enjoying the movie. That was what a movie was about after all. You enjoyed it. What would be the point of watching a movie if you didn't feel something from it, whether that be joy or something else. She smiled then went back to watching the movie.

((That's fine with me.))
Once the movie ended, Aiden sighed and faced Clara. "Man, that was awesome. Okay, I'm officially on the superhero bandwagon. Could we switch to Marvel now, please?"

Clara took the movie out of her player as he mentioned that he wanted to see more. "Sure, we can watch a Marvel movie next," she responded. She put Wonder Woman back into it's case and placed it where it originally was on her shelf, then she picked out the first Marvel movie like she did with DC where it was in order of time in the movie. Captain America: The First Avenger and put that in. She sat back down and pressed play. Then they watched the movie. When it was over, she put that one away as well. "Did you like the both of them?"

When that movie ended, Aiden frowned deeply. "Okay...now I'm torn. So far, both Marvel and DC movies are great. I'm not sure which to keep going with."

"Why don't we just watch both. There are a lot of people who enjoy both universes. There are a lot of movies of course, but we have time," Clara said back. "I watch both of them. You'll just have to pick which ones to watch first or you can alternate if you feel like it. But you can take some time to decide if you need to."

"That's true. Okay, I'll be in the middle. What's next in the DC universe?"

"Well, if we continue with time it would be the second Wonder Woman movie. I think we might have time for it tonight, but after that we'll have to head to bed since I have work tomorrow," Clara replied. After all, movies took some time up in the day and they had already talked a lot. She got up and found the second movie so she could put it in.

Once that movie ended, the toy sighed, rubbing his eyes. "Okay...I'll admit...that was not good. There just wasn't enough going on."

"Well, people said this one wasn't as good as the first one," Clara replied. "And that's okay. Sometimes that happens, but there are a lot more. Some of them are pretty good. Some of them fall a little short sometimes. But there are so many so don't get discouraged just because of one of them, alright?"

"That's true. I guess they all can't be winners. Anyways, what's next?" Aiden bounced in his seat.