A Crazy Household With Monsters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked around as the lightening struck, he quickly took her hand and tried soothing her. "Hey, its alright... Would u like to come to my house and dry off?" He asked, pointing to a large house, a window was clear, showing the multiple extra species and the human girl talking. "I'm a host by the way... I'll happily take you in and we can get your wings nice and clean again..." He said as he smiled, she seemed to be semi comfortable with him. He grimaced each time she jumped as the this der struck. He really wanted to get her out of this terrible weather.

Etsuko nodded, suddenly more upbeat. A host? She had managed to get the attention of a host? Internally, she was extremely giddy, but she somehow managed to keep herself from exploding with happiness externally. "That'd be wonderful..." The petite monster replied. She was a bit surprised that he was so willing to take her in, considering that it looked like there were already so many in his house. Etsuko brushed her hair out of her eyes to look more presentable when the others saw her.

He smiled and led her into the house and took off his shoes, he then led her up to the stairs and down the hall to the bathroom. He turned on the light and sighed as he grabbed a big white towel. "Gotta clean you up before you go on and meet everyone and eat dinner. Okay?" He said gently as he began drying her off with the towel as best he could. "May I touch your wings, Etsuko?" He asked after he began cleaning her off.

Etsuko nodded, spreading her wings. She had a wingspan of about 6-6 1/2 feet, which was quite impressive for someone so tiny. It did cause her to slouch a bit though, because they were so heavy with mud and rain. "Thank you for taking me in." The monster basically whispered, turning her head to look at him over her shoulder. Her voice was usually a constant whisper, except when she got overly giddy. She watched him in the mirror as he cleaned her off, wings occasionally fluttering gently if the towel tickled her.

His eyes widened as she spread her beautiful wings. "Etsuko... they're very beautiful wings..." He said in a whisper too. He smiled and gently with upmost care handled and cleaned her muddy and soaked wings. They were moist when he was done but very clean. He gently held one as he ran his hands along them. It was soft... like velvet. He smiled as he looked at her. "You should get out of those clothes... you will catch a cold. My sister left some of her clothes here from a couple months ago... they should fit you, if a bit baggy. Is that okay?" He asked calmly as he ran his hand along her wing one more time. It was so different from anything he's ever felt before.

Reactions: :Cosmic:
"Thank you." Etsuko smiled, folding her wings once they were clean. "That would be fine. I don't mind if they're a bit big." The monster giggled a bit. She understood how tough it was to find clothes her size. At least in the human world it was. She found it amusing how much Kaz liked her wings. As far as she knew, they wouldn't be considered very pretty by anyone of her species. Her antennae twitched, standing straighter on her head now that they had had time to dry. Her hair was still a bit wet, but not so much that it stuck against her skin.

"Thank you." Etsuko smiled, folding her wings once they were clean. "That would be fine. I don't mind if they're a bit big." The monster giggled a bit. She understood how tough it was to find clothes her size. At least in the human world it was. She found it amusing how much Kaz liked her wings. As far as she knew, they wouldn't be considered very pretty by anyone of her species. Her antennae twitched, standing straighter on her head now that they had had time to dry. Her hair was still a bit wet, but not so much that it stuck against her skin.

Kaz smiled as her antennae stood straight. "So what species are you, Etsuko?" He asked as he took her hand again and casually led her to his room where he opened the door to a clean and well lived in room.

There was a shirt or two on the ground and in the corner there was papers, books, pencils and everything a artist would have. He smiled as he left her to go to his closet, he opened it and pulled out a bag, he ah ha'ed as he pulled out a pair of baggy gym pants and a white, wrinkled, loose collared shirt. "These two would for the most... Here you go... Uhhh, I'll leave for a second so you can change, okay?"

Kaz smiled as her antennae stood straight. "So what species are you, Etsuko?" He asked as he took her hand again and casually led her to his room where he opened the door to a clean and well lived in room.

There was a shirt or two on the ground and in the corner there was papers, books, pencils and everything a artist would have. He smiled as he left her to go to his closet, he opened it and pulled out a bag, he ah ha'ed as he pulled out a pair of baggy gym pants and a white, wrinkled, loose collared shirt. "These two would for the most... Here you go... Uhhh, I'll leave for a second so you can change, okay?"
"I'm like a moth... fairy? I don't know what humans would call it." Etsuko shrugged, walking with him to his room. "And you're entirely human?" She asked Kaz with a certain vibration of her antennae, wings fluttering a bit excitedly. She looked around his room, feeling a bit awkward. It wasn't really because she was in a man's bedroom, it was mostly because she was in a human's bedroom. Of course, she hadn't been in any sort of bedroom before anyways. Etsuko nodded when he began to leave so that she could change. She opened the door when she was done, showing herself in a shirt that mostly covered her wings and went past her behind, also being big around the chest area. Etsuko didn't seem to be bothered by the showing of her cleavage, and she didn't realize that it may make the human male uncomfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Lol people, keep the dinner conversation or something going, making me feel awkward lol)

Kaz smiled as she left the room, he did blush when her cleavage was showing. He gulped as he quickly fastened her top buttons. "Yeah, I'm entirely human... And you should keep this buttoned, Etsuko... Don't want anyone have the wrong idea, eh?" He joked as he shut his door and smiled. She looked very pretty he had to admit. She looked cute with the bigger clothing and half hidden wings.

Nori was giddy as she looked around the table. She was so freaking excited to see the humans and the city! "Hey, tomorrow... Guys... Do you want to go exploring? Kaz might take us if we ask!" She said after her dinner. It was really delicious. She wiped her hands and her mouth as she looked at the random assortment of monsters. They all seemed really cool.

Etsuko looked a bit confused at his comment, blushing as well when he buttoned the shirt. "What wrong idea?" She tilted her head, antennae twitching. But then she focused on the fact that he was entirely human, suddenly seeming to buzz a bit with curiosity and excitement. "Whoa! I've never seen a human before. What do you guys like to do?" Her wings twitched slightly, though she couldn't flap or flutter them due to the shirt mostly covering her wings. As she walked with him, she kept having to jog at certain points to keep up with him. "You're so tall!" Etsuko exclaimed, wide-eyed and beaming. Her stomach growled, but she ignored it and continued looking Kaz over.

He chuckled at her excitement and stopped for a second. She was so curious! He noticed her wings twitching and he laughed. She was very short thought, probably because she was an insect. "I'm human... um... well, I like to write and draw. I'm a manga writer. Though not many people do it... what do Moths like to do?" He asked with a smile as he said a little about himself. He looked up as thunder boomed through the house loudly. His eyes widened, it was right over them...

Lolly

Lolly decided against heading back to rest in her new room until the storm passed over. Hopefully no branches or leaves would fall in the clear water, though if the pool didn't have a cover she would have to clean it up in the morning. She wouldn't dry up by spending one night inside a warm home, cleaning up her dishes after finishing dinner.

The tall shark girl looked over at Nori before nodding at the thought of exploring the city. If the air stayed damp from the storm tomorrow, then she could spend all day visiting the arcades she had heard of before. "I would like to see the arcades I've heard so much about in the city."

Atum

Atum served a few more vegetables on his plate and happily chowed down, happy he didn't need to unhinge his jaw or anything and risk creeping out the other monsters or hosts. He did the same once he finished, but took his seat again at the table to keep the conversation going if he was pulled into it. The Naga didn't want to come off as anti-social to the others, he was just a bit shy.

He perked up at the mention of being in the city, nodding happily at the idea Lolly had. "Going into the city sounds very fun.. The malls with arcades also would be great to visit.." Atum grinned lazily up at Stryker and rested his head in his crossed arms on the table, the end of his tail flicking about as he waited until everyone finished so he could go to sleep.

(Sorry if this is super out of the rotation, I forgot to write a reply for Zulu/Kaz x_x)

Etsuko shrugged, pausing to think for a moment. "In general, moths don't do much. We barely even eat, so... I guess I just used to sit in the sun, play with animals, and sleep. There's nothing much to my life." The moth-girl sighed. Her stomach growled again, and she nearly jumped ten feet when she heard the thunder. She squeaked, antennae and wings twitching wildly as she wrapped her own arm around Kaz's. She had a surprisingly tight grip. "Why is it so loud?!" Etsuko shrunk back as more thunder boomed, tightening her grip on Kaz. She looked around as if she expected to see the cause of the loud noise somewhere in his house.

"Aw..." Shiori pouted like a kid denied a stick of gum, oblivious to Stryker's grim reaction. Apparently she hadn't made the connection herself yet.

She looked down to see her full plate of food and quickly got over it, spearing a filet of meat and tearing it apart with the knife.'

Her eyes followed Kaz as he stepped out into the rain. She grimaced. Hopefully he wasn't gonna get a cold out there...

Her head perked up as the subject turned to the cityscapes. "Oh, OH! Yes, there's too much to do, too much to see! Speaking of arcades..." She puffed out her chest with pride. "I was the best in my neck of the woods at Street Fighter! I know all the inputs and tricks!"

Apparently human cultural exports found their way to the far reaches of her realm. She winked playfully in the direction of Lolly and Atum.

"If you like, I can teach you two the finer points of technical execution and precision button presses!~"

Etsuko skipped down the stairs, pulling Kaz along with her. Her wings fluttered under the large shirt he had given her to change into, albeit they were a bit constricted. She was grinning, her arm still intertwined with his. At the final step she jumped to the ground, causing a loud thud that scared her. She clung to the human tighter during her moment of fright, but loosened her grip and giggled when she realized that she had caused the loud noise. The petite moth girl's stomach growled once again and she peeked out to the dining area, where she saw everyone else. "There are so many here!" Etsuko exclaimed giddily, tugging at Kaz so she could go out and meet them all.

Kaz stared with wide eyes as the cute little moth girl dragged him along. His eyes were wide as he blushing. He didn't really fight back because he didn't want her to be scared of the thunder again. He laughed as she got giggled at her own silliness. He noticed her wings fluttering in his sisters old white collared shirt. His eyes widened as she tugged him into the dining room in front of everyone. "Uh... hey guys... I found her outside in the rain... I'll be taking her in, is that possible, Sonia?" He asked as she tugged on his arm again. He oohmpfed. Damn she had a tight grip! It was so weird to be helping this tiny moth girl but he didn't mind helping those who needed. So how was dinner everyone? Did you all enjoy it?"

Reactions: :Cosmic:
Sonia

Rolling her eyes, Sonia drank down the beer in hand and ate her food, taking in the delight that it was a home cooked meal and better than those MRE's that the military provides when out on missions. She had packed a years supply for this thing in case of emergencies and has another ten years of MRE's back at her house in Osaka. "That is up to the hosts. I am just here to keep everyone from murdering each other." She replied. Looking up at Kaz, the busty woman raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "Yeah sure. I don't really care at the moment so she can stay. Just make sure she follows the rules like everyone else."

Stryker

Stryker ate the meat on his plate as well as everything else he had gathered, finding that he loved how it tasted. Giving a small moan in appreciation and gathered more food. A blush made its way onto his face as he smiled around eating. This meal was good! He would have gotten more but the talk of seeing the outside world tomorrow caught his attention. Something about a mall? An arcade? Swallowing what he had in his mouth and wiped his mouth with a napkin. "What are video games?" He asked, being naïve to such things.

Ryu

He could not believe it! He just couldn't! The day when the monsters of the program he was suppose to meet today had to come at the cost of the worst work day imaginable happening to him. Ryu Fujioka, owner of 'Tell Tale Bookstore', had to fill in three positions because some people called in sick, a woman went into labor in the mystery section and nearly gave birth in said section had the ambulance not come in time. Not to mention that the store he was at did not have the gift he had called ahead to have them hold for him and had conveniently ran out. So he had to deal with getting a second rate bottle of sake. And to top it all off, it was raining. Yay. Heaving a sigh, Ryu pulled into the driveway of the house he was to stay in with two other hosts, their agent and the monsters. Stepping out, he closed and locked his car up before running to the front door and, after messing around with the keys and lock, stepped into the house sopping wet. Ryu made sure that he took his shoes off first before looking up, his purple locks plastered onto his face. "Hello. Is everyone already here? I am a host of the program stationed here." He called out.

Lolly

Lolly merely glanced over at Shiori when she exclaimed about being the best when it came to fighting games, her tough shark nature making her get used to the Kitsune rather quickly. She couldn't say the same for the other shyer monsters, but there wasn't anything that she could do about it. Lolly shifted in her seat and once again messed with the straps of her bikini top before moving up to the pearls keeping her hair separated.

"Hm. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if it's not much trouble, then. I've never really played any of the games since I lived in a rather secluded part of the ocean." She shrugged lightly, quickly turning her head at the sound of Etsuko dragging Kaz back into the dining room. She was about to answer Kaz when the entry door also opened to reveal their last host, a soft blush covering her cheeks at the sight of the man. "Ah. Yes, we're all here," she responded loudly enough for Ryu to hear her as she fiddled with her bright hair lightly.

Atum

The long Naga jumped out of his daze at Shiori's outburst, his tail coiling together before relaxing after he lost the daze he had been in. "Hm? Oh.. I think I'll pass on the offer, Ms. Shiori.. I would prefer to look at the claw machines than the arcade games themselves.." he murmured softly, laying his head back in his arms before perking up at Stryker's lack of knowledge on video games. "You don't know what those are..? We can show them to you tomorrow if we get to go into the city, then.."

Atum grinned a toothy grin up at the taller demon as he looked over the rest of the monsters sitting at the table with a hum. He never thought that he would be seeing all the varieties of monsters in his lifetime, but it was more exciting than he thought. Atum drew his gaze to Etsuko and then the door when their last host introduced himself. He had a similar reaction to Lolly, his gaze resting on Ryu's long purple hair that he hadn't seen on a human during his trip. Though he glanced back at Kaz and Etsuko to nod his head happily. "It was great, Mr. Kaz..." he drawled with a soft yawn following it. The heat of the house was making the Naga a bit drowsy after such a long truck ride with little sleep from so much movement.

Reactions: Hyper Light Zulu
"Ah! A Nintendo girl, then! Surely their stuff would last underwater!" Shiori replied cheerily in response to Lolly. She pumped her fist. "Hope you're ready tomorrow, we'll be going in hot! You too, Stryker!"

Atum's reply surprised her a bit, but not for a bad reason. She beamed. "Ah! Trusting your fate to the claw! Blessings be with you in your endeavors!~" She put her palms together in prayer and bowed formally, albeit exaggerated.

She was violently jostled out of her prayer as she overheard a loud THUD, causing her to nearly fall out of her seat. She gripped Striker's shoulder to stop herself from falling, looking up awkwardly for a brief flash, before returning to her sunny self, patting his shoulder gently.

"Sorry, sorry! Thanks, Strykes!" She adjusted her seat, seeing no less than three damp-looking patrons.

Her attention so far was drawn primarily to the moth girl. She waved enthusiastically. "Hiiii!~ Welcome to the family, hun!"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Kaz let the moth girl hold onto him. He wasn't paying much attention when the purple haired man entered and introduced himself. Kaz smiled and nodded, offering his hand. "Nice to meet you, welcome to my home. You must be, Ryu? Yeah?" He asked as he looked the man up and down. He didn't mean to, but he checked the man out, he didn't know him personally and he wanted to make sure he was a good man to live here with these demi-Humans, he wasn't going to risk anyone being taken advantage of or hurt. Papers about someone would only go so far. He stood up a bit taller. "Hmm, take off your shoes and socks... Atum, could you fetch him a towel please? Bathroom is the second door to the left, done this hall..." He was about to ask Stryker but he remembered his trauma with it so he held back.

He beckoned Ryu to come into the dinning room as he looked at the Demi-Humans. They wanted to go out tomorrow? Arcade? He nodded and smiled. "Well, I'll take you all out tomorrow afternoon, alright? We'll go to the park and the arcade, I know a couple fun ones, everyone okay with that?" He asked with a bright smile. He then led Etsuko over to his once occupied seat and sat her down. He crouched down and asked. "What would you like to eat?" He couldn't help but smile. Everyone here was going to be a good bunch...

Status
Not open for further replies.