A Crazy Household With Monsters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryu

Ryu did as told after shaking Kaz's hand. With his free hand, he wiped his bangs out of his face a bit and smiled. "Yes, my name is Ryu Fujioka. I am to assume that you are the head host of this establishment?" He asked, making sure to wipe his now bare feet dry on the mat at the door first before stepping onto the carpet and following Kaz. He looked around at everyone that was gathered and bowed in greeting. "It is a pleasure to meet everyone." Standing straight, he turned back to Kaz and offered him the bottle of sake. "It is custom in my family to bring a gift to offer the host of a home when I first meet them. I am sorry if it is not to your liking, I wasn't sure what it is that I could offer."

Sonia

Sonia looked over and nodded to Ryu in greeting. "Hey Ryu. Glad you could make it. Thought that the rain would prevent you from driving here." She said, a smirk on her lips. She had looked up Ryu's information when he signed up for the program. She knew he was a good guy, no priors and came from a traditional family.

Stryker

Stryker looked at the fox girl in surprise and leaned more towards Atum. He was not use to girls clinging to him, nor did he like hearing his name shortened. When she finally peeled off of him, the demon straightened out and decided to turn his attention back to the two human males and the new monster girl. The moth girl seemed bubbly and friendly. The human male also seemed nice and very calm. "U-um... is there anything that I could do to help as well?" He asked, wanting to be of some use to the household.

Lolly

Lolly furrowed one of her eyebrows just a bit at how excited Shiori was being about going out tomorrow if the storm let up and if Kaz allowed it. But she softly nodded in response and watched the interaction between the other three monsters near her with a curious tilt of her head. She hadn't seen such interactions between multiple species of monsters in her entire lifetime.

The tall shark looked over at Kaz, Etsuko, and Ryu before perking up when Kaz agreed to take the group out tomorrow. Her large tail swayed slowly in her excitement, being mindful not to hit anyone with the sleek fin that could cause some serious damage.

Atum

Atum lifted his head when the Kistune girl made prayer so eccentrically, yawning again before smiling up at Stryker. He understood him being uncomfortable with such an excited monster, lightly patting his knee as Kaz asked him to bring a towel for Ryu. "Got it.." The slender male slid out of his seat and stretched his arms over his head while he headed to the bathroom for the towels.

He came back a couple minutes later with a couple of dry towels in his arms, grinning lazily up at his new host once he handed the towels over. "Your hair looks so nice.." he murmured, nodding his head to his host before deciding to start gathering his cushions in case he had a room built for him. Though he'd be fine sleeping anywhere warm.

Etsuko waved vigorously at Shiori, grinning and glad to be welcomed. "Hello!" Her voice, as usual, was soft and somewhat high-pitched. She turned to Ryu when she heard him introducing himself, mouth hanging open slightly when she saw his long purple hair. "Ooh..." The moth girl drawled out, then turned to Kaz. She looked between them, watching their interaction. Etsuko (somehow) became more giddy when she heard that everyone would be going out tomorrow. Before the petite monster could react, the host led her to a seat and asked her what she would like to eat. "Do you have any fruit?" She asked, looking at Kaz crouching beside her with large doe eyes. The moth girl looked around at everyone else, interested in the different species present. She was smiling and bombinating softly, wings occasionally quivering under the over-sized shirt.

"...Mm?"

Shiori made a quiet noise to herself as Stryker seemed to shift his attention away.As if he was ignoring her, or just... uncomfortable. She reflected on this briefly, the faintest of concerned frowns emerging. Her ears twitched slightly. This was probably the quietest she had been all night.
"..."

Oh well. Maybe it was fatigue! She shrugged it off.

Something caught the corner of her eye. The sake bottle? She leaned forward in curiosity.

"Oooooh! That's ginjo sake! Daddy says that's the really good stuff!" She stared, before leaning back in her chair. "Aaaah... alcohol never agreed with me, heheh..."

She didn't look old enough to drink. Not by a long shot.

Kaz ooh'ed as he held the bottle of sake. He smiled and set the bottle down as he filled Etsuko's plate full of various fruits he had out. He smiled and took another chair to sit in. He watched everyone. "Yeah, eat as much as you like, Etsuko."

"Don't worry about it, Stryker. You don't need to do anything." Kaz smiled at him. He really didn't want to make the demon do anything he didn't want to do, since his past. But he might ease him into somethings if he's comfortable to. And if he wanted to. But other than that, he was fine.

He looked at the Naga who was gathering his stuff. "Hey, if you're tired. Everyone has a room built for them, I think yours is the heated room on the left upstairs... I think the only person without a room is Etsuko. So you can sleep in my room tonight, I'll take the couch," He said to them with a warm look.

He looked over to Ryu and motioned to the bottle of Sake. "We can drink this some other time, not around the guests though, I rather not have them drink in case something happens..." He said and almost laughed. He really didn't want to know what intoxicated demi-Humans could do... seemed dangerous to be honest. Someone would surely be hurt.

Etsuko happily ate the fruit, finishing what was on her plate in around five minutes. She really had been starving. The moth girl sucked on her fingers, which were stained blue and red from berries. She continued to look around, focusing on each monster briefly before looking at the next. Stryker's appearance interested her as well as Atum's, so she found herself looking at those two more frequently. Of course, everyone else was still quite interesting to her, too. Etsuko looked at the bottle of sake curiously, about to ask where it was when she heard that she would be sleeping in Kaz's room for the night. "But shouldn't you sleep in your own room?" She said, looking over at Kaz.

Ryu

Ryu smiled when Kaz took the bottle of sake and seemed to be happy with the gift. He looked towards the kitsune girl and offered a bow of his head in her direction. "I must admit that it is a good brand, but I believe the best type of sake is the Akita Homare type of sake. It is dry type of sake that is made to have a distinctive floral scent." He said before turning to look at Atum in surprise. He had to quickly think of what type of demi-human the male was and made the correlation when he saw the tail. His smile returned and he gratefully took the towels. "Thank you for the compliment and the towels. Might I sat, your scales have a beautiful shine to them." Ryu said before drying himself as much as possible. He had eaten on the way, so he wasn't starving, but the food set out did look appetizing.

Sonia

Sonia happily eyed the sake bottle that Kaz was given and heard the brand name. "Ooh~! Ryu has good taste." Sonia muttered as she finished her second plate of food. Hearing that they weren't gonna break it open now set a childish pout on the womans face and a small noise of dissatisfaction escaped her throat. She wanted to get smashed, not have to babysit these guys for the rest of the night. "Way to kill me, Kaz." The female agent said sarcastically.

Stryker

Stryker silently watched some of the interaction, as that was all he could do since Kaz said that he didn't have to do anything. He turned his attention to the moth girl and took in her appearance. She was very pretty to look at and her hair looked soft to the touch. He wanted to touch it. His head snapped towards Kaz when he said that all their rooms were made specifically for each of them. Was his room dark and only lit with candles? And was is slightly warmed? His mind was racing on what his room was like that he barely paid attention to the talk of sake.

Lolly

Lolly looked over and gathered any remaining plates that were empty of food after everyone seemed to be finished up with their first dinner in their host's home. She made sure to wash them thoroughly and set them back in their cupboards after looking through them. After grabbing her pearl bag, Lolly pulled out various pearls to give to the hosts and monsters by looking over their natural colors. Even if they were in pairs, she could deal without them until she found replacements.

She handed out one pearl for each of the monsters and hosts before waving at them as she headed outside. "I'm going to sleep. It was fun having so many people to interact with."

Atum

Atum felt a pale blush settle on his soft cheeks when Ryu complimented his scales, nodding his head shyly to accept the compliment while holding a cushion up to his nose. "Thank you.." The young Naga slid over to Kaz and gave the man a nudge of his head on the other's chin as thanks. "Thank you for the room, Kaz.." he murmured, waving goodnight to everyone as he made his way upstairs to sleep the night away. The entire trip, warm food, and warm house caused the Naga to become drowsy and crave some sleep. He would need all his energy for tomorrow.

Shiori gazed at the glimmer of the pearl before her, her irises wide like eight-balls. She looked around, noting they did come in an assortment of colours.

"Oh man, you gotta tell me where you found these! They're stunning!!" After doing the dishes, she'd have to pay her back too. Maybe she'd cover the next shift.

She turned to see Lolly and Atum heading off to bed; Shiori's ear wiggled a little in surprise.

"Eh? Bed already??" She paused, tilting her head. "...Ah well. Night's young, but I could get a headstart on beauty sleep too." It was a pretty rough truck ride.

She wondered if she could possibly sleep... tomorrow felt too far away!

Bouncing off her chair and pushing it in, she fussed around the cleared table, straightening the table cloth out and folding up any napkins (not doing anything made her fidgety!) before getting a good look at the table itself.

"Man, this thing's huge... like the sort you'd get King Arthur and his Round Table on." She marveled, eyes wide.

He took Etsuko's dish away and helped clean up along with everyone else. When he returned he crouched beside the moth. "Well, I don't want you sleeping on a hard couch so you can get my bed. Like I said, I'll sleep in the living room... heard there was a good movie on tonight..." He said and smiled, patting her head. He then handed her a cloth. "Wipe your hands, don't want them to be sticky, hm?"

He looked at Sonia and shrugged. "Maybe tomorrow. or later tonight if I can't sleep!" He joked as began cleaning and taking food to wrap up and put it in the fridge. No sense not wasting anything. He studied the woman closely. She seemed dangerous in certain ways, but lazy. Extremely lazy, for a social worker. But he couldn't blame her. Why would he? It must be hard. He noticed Stryker fidgeting. He frowned a bit and looked over at him.

"You look worried, would you like to help? Don't have to but if you want..." He said, his tone light for him.

When Lolly gave out the pearl his eyes widened when was put into his hand. It was gray. Like him. He smiled. It was smooth and light. He would treasure this definitely. He bowed to her slightly. "Thank you, I appreciate the gift..." He took a moment to study her, she seemed nice, polite. And even fun to talk to. He would have to get to know her better.

He looked over at Atum and he smiled and waved it off. "Its nothing. You're all family now, so its obvious you'll all sleep like it!" He said and laughed happily. "Goodnight. Atum," He said casually.

He chuckled at the small but energetic fox. She was so hyper it was kinda adorable. "Eh, everything in this house has been remodled for you guys! My old house looked nothing like this! Its all so different, ya'know? Bigger, more spacious..." He said and looked around for a second.

After he finished, he casually stood by and watched, making sure everyone was okay before he took his leave. He wanted to see that movie. It was airing its first time today. It was a dumb romantic comedy but it had piqued his interest.

Etsuko took the cloth, rubbing it between her hands until the red and blue stains were gone. She nodded and grinned up at him, "Okay. I hope you enjoy the movie, Kaz!~" The little moth looked at the pearl the shark girl had given her. Waving enthusiastically, she called out just before the shark girl was gone, "Thank you!" Looking around, Etsuko sighed. Everyone was already going to sleep. She would've liked to help clean up, but it seemed like most of the others already had. The little monster swung her legs back and forth in the chair, since her feet were about two inches from the ground. Although her journey had been rough, Etsuko wasn't very tired. She mostly only took naps, usually during the day. But she would go to bed if the hosts wanted her to.

Ryu

Ryu chuckled a bit at seeing everyone interact. They were all so interesting and different that he couldn't wait to get to know them better. He quickly towel dried himself. He had luckily eaten before hand so he wasn't hungry and he helps with some of the clean up. Once that was done, he turned to the main host with a smile. "I am sorry, but where is the bathroom again. I am afraid I didn't hear of it's location the first time." Ryu inquired, looking a bit sheepish at his lack of paying attention the first time.

Sonia

Sonia just rolled her eyes and stretched before taking her plate and cleaning it up in the sink and putting it in the drying rack to air dry for the night. Afterwards, she headed up to her designated room. She was a bit curious about the movie that Kaz was gonna watch so she turned back before heading up the stairs, a bored look on her face. "Room for one more for that movie?" She asked. She had pocketed the champagne colored pearl Lolly had given her. It was nice of the shark girl to present them all with gifts.

Stryker

Stryker was able to help a small bit with the clean up when Kaz said that he could help. He did want his freedom, but it was still a bit overwhelming to have choices in certain things. After the cleaning was done, Stryker went up to bed, staring at the pearl he was given by the shark girl. It was pitch black but beautiful all the same. He would treasure the little thing forever.

Atum

Atum waved his hand at the rest of the hosts and monsters before heading off to his room with the bluish grey pearl Lolly had given him. The shiny thing caught the sleepy males attention as he slid into his room with a coo.

The room was warmed up to accommodate him and there were large cushions surrounded by a veil in the ceiling. The pillows were dark and comforting colors and the veil was transparent. He quite liked the minimal furnishing and quickly slid into his sleeping position with the pearl resting by his head.

Lolly

"Goodnight everyone." Lolly smiled softly and waved at the rest of the residents as she headed back to the other side of the house to go outside into her pool. The pool itself was enormous and almost gave her the illusion that she was back in her large ocean.

The inside of the pool was painted with various animals and plants, the storm doing little to deter from the beauty of it. "Wow.." Lolly hummed and removed her bathing suit before jumping into the large pool to settle at the bottom of it. The tall shark girl didn't like the clothes on her body and stretched out with her pearls around her in a pile before settling down to sleep for the night.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wow. 'Spensive! Fancy, too!" She whistled, impressed.

She noticed Sonia making her way over to the sofa to crash, overhearing her request. She flashed a toothy, knowing grin before glancing to Etsuko.

"Looks like we might be interrupting date night, Etsy.~ Think we should make like trees and scram?" She giggled with a playful wink.

@-'ToxicGhostie'-

Etsuko looked over at Shiori and blinked owlishly. "But... trees don't scram..." She tilted her head slightly, her wings fluttering as she looked at the kitsune curiously. The little moth brightened as she got past the seemingly failed pun. "Oh, sure!" She nodded, hopping out of the seat. "Have fun watching the movie~!" Etsuko smiled at Kaz and Sonia.
@TuttyTheFruity

Kaz watched everyone leave one by one and looked at the Moth and Kitsune. "You know, you both could join... human movies are interesting ya'know!" He asked with a smile and motioned towards the living room.

He tch'ed quietly and sighed as he quickly left for the livining room, it was going to start any minute now! His life was going to get some much busier, He thought by passing. He smiled without knowing it and motioned for the agent to follow him along to the living room, he grabbed remote and switched on the the TV. He smiled and sat on his favorite couch, spreading out comfortably. The other 2 couched open. Though he didn't know what the cute woman, Sonia was going to do. He smiled at her calmly. "Please... sit anywhere you'd like..."

(Time skip towards morning. Everyone in their respective rooms so to speak while Kaz is on the couch.)

Kaz yawned loudly as his phone rang out loudly. He groaned as his hand flopped onto the table. His face contorted into a scowl. When did he pass out? He grunted for a second before cursing loudly. "I didn't even finish my fuckin' movie!" He huffed and puffed as he was reminded of the ringing phone and quickly grabbed it, answering it. Before finding it was upside down, he corrected it and nodded and grunted as his publisher reminded him of his due date for the next chapter. He thanked the older man and hung up. Kaz looked around and noticed how no one was up at 6 in the morning. He shrugged. That isn't a bad thing. He stood up and stretched. His clothes ragged. Except for his shirt, which was on the ground. Even in sleep he doesn't like sleeping with a shirt on. His toned body was visible as He yawned, didn't fix his horrible bed head and shuffled towards the kitchen. Time for breakfast. That should wake everyone up.

When he entered the kitchen he got a few saute pans heated and grabbed his speaker. Turning it on to some Western music. Spiderhead by Cage the Elephant and promptly began to blare it. No doubt being broadcasted it through the whole house. He smirked evily and started cooking the bacon and eggs. His voice singing along naturally. He did hiss whenever hot oil popped onto his abs. But was too lazy to care.

Ryu

Ryu awoke in his given room, refreshed and ready for the day, as this was one of his days off from work. Looking around at the simple room he was given, Ryu took the time to actually wake up instead of doing his usual routine for a bit and laze away. Sadly, habits die hard and in a few short minutes, the purple haired male was out of bed and heading to the bathroom to get washed up and ready for the day. It is sometimes a curse being a creature of habit. Once done with brushing his teeth and taming his hair, Ryu was back in his room and started getting dressed in a white button up dress shirt tucked into brown slacks and black socks. After that, the male headed downstairs to the kitchen, where he saw the main host. "Good morning, Kaz-san. How did your movie go, last night?" Ryu asked politely over the music. He didn't much care for the type of music that was being played, but this was Kaz's house, so he can't complain.

Sonia

Sonia was completely dead to the world in her room. After watching the movie with a sleeping Kaz, the young woman tossed a blanket over the male to keep him warm on the couch then headed up to the only free room that was available, which was no doubt her room. After settling in, the agent downed four bottles of beer that she had stashed away in her bag before brushing her teeth in the bathroom and calling it a night. The loud music couldn't even wake her up from her dead sleep.

Stryker

Stryker was startled awake by the music that was blaring all around the house. Forgetting where he was, the demon male quickly ran out of his room, knocking over a few unlit candles that went out sometime during the night and stumbled down the hall, eyes still not fully working do to suddenly getting up. As he was bumping into the walls, Stryker failed to notice the steps and fell down the stairs, crash landing face first onto the ground below. Luckily, he wasn't too badly hurt other than having a massive nosebleed and now being fully awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.