A Crazy Household With Monsters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolly

The pink shark girl walked down the ramp that connected the truck to the ground carefully, merely nodding to Sonia's speech as she clutched the pearls to her chest. Lolly looked around at her surroundings with awe, hoping she got the chance to go into the city or explore the neighborhood during the next day if she was allowed to.

She looked over to Kaz once he opened the door and gave him a soft wave when he introduced himself just as rain started pouring down on them. Lolly smiled and hummed when the rain hit her smooth body, letting it soak into her body before quickly walking into the large house. "I'm Lolly," She murmured, sniffing at the unfamiliar smells of cooked food.

Atum

Atum squeaked softly once the door was opened and the group was let out, still curled up on his cushions since Stryker seemed to keep his tail around them unconsciously. The slender Naga clicked his approval softly and kept his tail curled as tightly as possible. He was honestly surprised that the creature could carry him with just his tail with it being made of mostly muscle to move around.

His cheeks heated into a soft shade of pale blue at the sight of Kaz, his new host. He was cute, and Atum had never seen a human before besides their driver, so seeing a male human started making his flustered. The rain pelting the monsters made Atum hiss happily once they were inside the house, staying on his cushions until Stryker decided to lower him. "My name is Atum, Kaz.." The warmth of the house nearly made the Naga purr with happiness. He would be very happy here.

He shrugged as he prepped the table, finishing his soda and crushing the can before tossing into the recycle bin, once done he grabbed another soda and came out, he said "I'm Jorge, fair warning, I have a short fuse, but am not a bad guy" He said as he now leaned against a wall before saying in a rather relaxed way "Make yourselves at home, if any of you are in trouble don't hesitate to call me, I am always willing to help those around me, so long as it's nothing that will get me in trouble I'm up for anything" He smirked as he opened the can and took a sip as he honestly thought that none of them seemed bad which was a relief since they only received a general race profile of their guests with the whole construction/upgrade thing

The out-of-place school girl (seemingly just entering high school) quickly trudged into shelter, eyes nervously darting about. The hosts seemed like upstanding guys, and the house was nice, though she hadn't made it much further than the main entrance.

Time for a test of character.

"I-I-I-I'm Sh-Sh-Sh-Shior-riii..." She struggled to get her introduction out. She had probably the worst stutter you ever heard.

She was unaware they received info on their incoming guests. Maybe they could put two and two together, if the officer didn't out her prank first.

"...I-I-If we're living t-t-t-together, c-can... c-c-can I call you two, b, b, big brothers?? B-b-because I, ah... my family, th-they... they..."

Her voice cracked as she trailed off. She seemed awfully distressed, though she was laying it on a little too thick. She looked on the verge of tears.

Sonia

Stepping in and taking off her shoes, Sonia was glad to finally have a place to relax after and annoyingly long drive from the pick-up location to here. "Thanks for the hospitality, Kaz. Jorge." She said, pulling her cigarette out to talk normally. "And a home cooked meal does sound rather nice after having junk the whole way here." She states with a lazy smile and goes to find the bathroom to freshen up in. Turning, she looked at Shiori and gave her a bored look. "Don't cause too much chaos, Shiori. I would hate to come out and pry you off the hosts because you suddenly got bored." Was all Sonia told her before continuing her walk to the bathroom.

Stryker

Stryker maneuvered his way into the house to stop himself from getting wet in the rain, making sure to wipe his feet clean on the mat to keep from tracking any dirt inside. He looked to the two hosts and bowed to them in respect. "My name is Stryker. It is a pleasure to meet you both." He said, walking further in before setting Atum down along with the pillows the male was comfortable in. The home was really warm and cozy. He may end up like living here after all.

Kaz looked at Sonia and the little girl and looked at her weirdly. Was this a prank. He looked st the busty shark girl and blushed. So that's what the big pool was made for... He looked at the demon and nodded and then at the Naga. He smiled at every single of them nd ignored Sonia. He turned around and began walking towards the kitchen. He mentioned for them to follow. When he entered the kitchen, there were various seats and a large assortments of meats and veggies. He sat at the end and smiled. "Please, eat. We're all home for dinner, are we not?" He set up his plate and looked at them all. "So how about we start by telling each other a little about ourselves?"

Nori smiled and sat in the middle, he tail curling around the chair as to not be in anyone's way. She giggled and gasped at the food. There was a lot! She made her own plate and nodded. Speaking up first. "Well, I'm Nori. And I'm a Lamia. I came here to live and study human culture! Its always been fascinating... Especially clothes... Even though mama never liked me wearing human clothes haha!"

Lolly

Lolly nodded when Jorge introduced himself and looked over his body with mild curiosity. He was obviously bigger than Kaz, so there was a chance that he was stronger in some sense. She fixed her hair and looked around the large house quietly while the others introduced themselves. She wasn't one to socialize much when sharks themselves were solitary creatures depending on species.

Lolly followed her new hosts to the dining table and marveled at all the meats and vegetables she could see laid out. The busty female took a seat on the opposite side of Nori and put mostly meat on her plate to eat. She wasn't a big fan of veggies. Once the Lamia finished her story, Lolly spoke up since no one else had opened their mouths to say anything yet. "I'm Lolly, a shark girl. I cam here to escape my arranged marriage and to see if I could be better off on land than in the ocean.."

Atum

The slender Naga hummed as he was set down with his pillows, sliding off of them and pushing them in a corner for him to arrange later on. He would be happy sleeping anywhere if it was this warm. Atum flicked his tongue out briefly before butting his head on Stryker's hip as a thanks for carrying him in.

He followed the rest of the group to the table, his tongue flicking out again as the smells assaulted his sensitive nose. Everything smelled so different than his location in the murky caves, and the various vegetables made his stomach rumble quietly. Atum decided to sit next to Stryker as he plated more vegetables than meat on his plate to begin eating. "My name is Atum, and I'm a Naga.." he murmured, giving off a soft smile to the occupants at the table. "I mostly came here to study some human habits and escape from my rather boring life.."

Stryker

Stryker took up a seat at the table, looking over the entire spread, making his mouth water. He use to only dream of eating like this back in his former profession, though that was an unwilling profession. Gulping a bit, he tentatively grabbed a plate and had to stop from taking anything else, not sure if it was alright to just grab the food before his hosts had gotten their own plates. He saw that the others were getting their own food so he figured it was safe. Stryker quickly piled some meat onto his plate as well as some vegetables. H gave a small smile to Atum, who he noticed had decided to stick by him for a bit. Looking back at the humans, Stryker figured it would be okay to tell them his reason for joining the program. "I am here to escape a life of servitude that I was sadly born into." He said plainly before digging into the food.

Sonia

Sonia came back after freshening up in the bathroom and putting her cigarette out by soaking it in the faucet and disposing of it in the trashcan. Walking into the dining room to see everyone getting seated and took up her own seat and started to get some food for herself. She got up again and went to get something to drink from the fridge. "Where is the alcohol in this thing?" She called out to the two human males.

(Order is going to be Zulu, Krysmint, Toxic Madness, tutty, then Jorge.)

The strange school girl flinched as Sonia talked her down, her mouth opening and closing and sputtering to get a word in.

"How d- ...I wasn't- ...it's not like that!! I'm a pure and noble girl, I wouldn't dream of doing anything so crass!!" Her stutter and shy persona dissipated immediately, her face contorting into indignant hollering. A wide blush spread across her cheeks.

Suddenly, she felt something fluffy brush against the back of her legs. Then another. Looks like her tails had slipped free of the disguise. She turned her head to get a look at them, before shrugging.

"Eh. Was worth a shot."

*POOF*

She assumed her normal form, placing a hand on one hip while feverishly waving the other. She was beaming, her fanged canines glistening as she took her seat in the dining room.

------

Once she was seated, she waved eagerly to everyone around her.

"Hiiii!~ I'm still Shiori! Shiori Kawaguchi! Don't worry about my family, they're all peachy keen! I'm over here on cultural exchange! I can't wait to bask in on all the culture you humans have to offer!"

She had a bubbly way of introducing herself, offering a bright smile. She then turned her head from side to side as if to look for something. Or... someone.

"...Ah... I don't see a butler, though. Is he in the bathroom? Do I need a little bellamajigger to fetch him??" She tilted her head. "Maybe a sigil to summon him..."

((Sorry bout yesterday, felt awful, back now))

Jorge sat down and said "As I said before, I am Jorge" He stretched out then said "I have a temper, but am a pretty good person so long as you don't piss me off, I am an engineer by profession, but am a fighter by nature which is why I go out one or two nights per week, I get told I have a fight then that night I go kick some ass" He smirked as he looked at those around thinking that he and Kaz had somehow gathered an assortment of extremely unique individuals, he shrugged off those thoughts and served himself a stake and a salad, he actually ate calmly, looking and hearing everyone he kinda got the feeling that he would only really get along well with Lolly and Sonia (and Kaz obviously) since out of everyone here his instincts told him they were the ones who's personalities would not conflict with his own, but it's not like he was gonna go out of his way to pick fights with the others though

Kaz looked at everyone and he chuckled. He looked at Jorge. "You're spouting exposition stuff again, dude..." He Saida's he took a bite of his food. He smirked, trying to tell Jorge to ease up and be friendly. He didn't need him to talk to their human culture ignorant guests about fighting and semi threatening them.

He looked at Shiori. "We don't have a butler, you're going to have work yourself here... Unless you ask nicely," He joked happily.

He slid his gaze over to the demon. "I'm glad you're on your own then, and if you need anything... Lemme know... Okay? You're equal to everyone here. And Sonia? We have some, but its not for you..."

He smiled warmly at the beautiful shark. "Well, you're free to choose what you do here... Also, your room is the giant pool outback I suppose," he said. He looked st the Naga. "I'm sure you'll have fun, we have countless things to learn and do here..."

He then looked at them. "None of you will go to that fighting ring... I won't risk anything like that... If any of you get hurt, I rather not get in trouble. You're basically all my children with how this works."

Jorge looked at Kaz and said clearly "Dude, all I'm doing it being myself, I figure there is no reason for me to to act any differently than I usually do since we are family, also what's with that last statement, if they came I'd make sure they were safe before, during, and after my match" He said and rolled his eyes. Honestly he was just giving them a baseline of his personality so they'd be able to tell when he was in a good or bad mood, besides, human or not, everyone here was now a borderline family and if you can't be yourself with family than with who can you?

He looked at Sonia and said "Feel free to take one of my beers, I never drink when I have a match"

He then looked at Lolly and said in a half joking way "Here's hopping you don't mind guests, when I saw them making such a huge pool I may have jumped the gun and got some new swim trunks to have fun with everyone, but if you do mind I guess I'll just save them for the next time we head to the beach" He smiled and laughed a bit trying to get a laugh out of the others to try and have a good time with everyone

Lolly

Lolly tilted her head lightly in curiosity at Jorge's fighting habits, wondering why he would fight on purpose so often. It didn't appeal much to the shark girl if one of her hosts was being hurt in a fight for sport or currency. Sharks in her clans usually only fought when they were trying to get someone for their mate, or when they had to prove their dominance to be alpha male over a certain territory. Once everyone else gave their reasons for being here, she piped down a bit to eat silently.

The tall female looked over at Kaz when he spoke about her 'room' outside, nodding with a light smile at being free to be herself and not some uppity example of a rare breed that was expected to only have children and serve her 'mate'. She looked over at Jorge and shook ehr head with a light grin. "I don't mind at all. I'm sure I can share a large pool with anyone who wishes to go in, as long as no one touches my pearls." she murmured.

Atum

Atum made a soft clicking noise in appreciation for the food, the contents so much different from his diet of raw fish and sea plants back home. He frowned slightly when Stryker explained why he was here, patting his leg with his slim hand while throwing a smile up at the demon. His tail twitched happily when Kaz confirmed that he could find a lot of different things to do here on the surface with his host family.

The young Naga hummed softly as he ate, finishing his first plate rather quickly with how different the food was. He was tempted to get a second helping, but the extra food would only make his stomach budge as if he had swallowed some larger creature than him. The he'd be tempted to sleep constantly until it would go down. "I'll spend most of my time somewhere warm. I've had enough of water for a while, even if I am a sea Naga, haha."

Shiori tilted her head at Kaz's response. There was always a butler! Maybe they were between new hirings? Mildly puzzled, she resigned herself to picking up after herself. There were enough people around to keep things interesting anyway.

Her eyes lit up as Jorge talked about his day job and fight clubbing. Her eyes lit up like fireworks at the sound of everything, only to deflate immediately when Kaz veto'd them ever going to see a fight.

"Awwww, but I wanna see his special move! You have a special move, right Jorge?? Like, a named attack you call out when you're gonna finish someone like, WHIPPOW and BLAMMO! Yeah???"

She reeeeeeally wanted to see a fight now!

Sonia

Sonia got one of the beers Jorge told her about and came back to sit down when she heard talk of a servant. Looking at the fox girl in the room, knowing that, by her reaction, she was the one who wondered about such things. Rolling her eyes, the agent chose not to contribute to such things and went about eating her meal. Kaz said that the alcohol wasn't for her, but after the annoying drive she had to make with this lot, she needed it. Hearing something about a fight club, Sonia looked up again to see Shiori start going off again. "No, Shiori. You are not to leave to see some idiotic fight club. I do not care if you get the permission from Jorge himself, you are not to leave here." She said firmly but with a layer of boredom underneath it. "And there are to be no butlers either. You want something, do it yourself. And don't try and trick Stryker into doing it for you."

Stryker

Stryker looked at Atum and smiled at him in return. The demon didn't know why, but he liked the Naga beside him. He was very quiet and understanding, not to mention very pretty to the eyes. He turned his attention to the fox girl that tried to fabricate papers for him and bristled when she asked about where a servant was. His tension left his body when Kaz said that there were no servants and that she had to serve herself. He only fully relaxed when Sonia spoke up and said that they had to do things themselves. Though he had to sweatdrop a bit when she said not to try and trick him. Did he come off as that gullible ?

Out in the rain, a petite young moth-like woman trudged along the road. Her wings were absolutely soaked, drooping and dragging in the mud. Etsuko's hair was flattened and plastered to the side of her face. She whimpered as she looked around, a bit confused and scared. The monster didn't know where she was or what exactly she was supposed to do. All Etsuko understood was that she was close to where humans lived, and definitely far from the deep forest she usually enjoyed dwelling in. But, she had wanted to leave and maybe gain real friends. Her arms were crossed over her chest and she shivered a bit, attempting to flap her wings that were heavy with water.

Kaz looked at Shiori. "No. I will not risk you or any of you to go to fighting ring..." He took a bite and smiled. He did a very good job if he could say so! "This is one part of human culture that won't be explored right now... Not with how fragile the treaties are with our respective species."

He motioned towards Stryker. "If anyone tries to tell you what to do, please come see me. You're equal here. Even to someone who would have Butlers," he said in a soothing and comfortingly to the demon.

He looked at Lolly and Jorge and nodded. He wouldn't want to touch anyone else's things anyways...

After a few minutes of silence, he looked out the open window. Of was being pelted by rain and lightening struck. The figure of a small petite girl in a dress and a terribly sad face. She looked cold on her dress. He stood up and smiled at everyone. "Please, continue eating. I have something outaide that I must attend to... Um. Please get to know each other more," he said as he walked to the front door and grabbed his coat. He carried it under his arm as he pasted his porch. Getting soaked within seconds. He scowled as he looked both ways.

He nodded as he saw the faint outlone of the girl and noticed... Wings? His eyes widened as he approached her calmly and slowly. "Miss...? Do you need help? Its cold out..." He said as he tried to get the small girls attention.

(If u would agree, I'd like to do this short interaction between Kaz and her alone?)

(That'd be fine, dear)

Etsuko looked over at the man, shrinking back a bit when she heard his voice. She was probably one of the smallest, most easily frightened creatures to grace the Earth. She let out a soft yelp, followed by an almost inaudible "ehhhh". Her antennae were droopy like her wings and she could barely see from behind the mass of soaked hair in her eyes. Her wings flapped once more in an attempt to maybe escape, but they were much too heavy and wet. So instead, she waited for the man to get closer. As he did, the moth-girl noticed how he didn't look as threatening as she had thought mere seconds ago.

He saw he scared look and how she tried to get away. He frowned and approached carefully. She looked so helpless. When he got close, he kneeled down and noticed her sodden clothes and wings. "You're all wet... You can't fly, can you?" He frowned. "You're shaking... Its awfully cold, here." He took his leather jacket and draped it over her, the warm materials helping her as the black brown leather repelled the water. "I'm Kaz by the way... But,Why are you all alone out here?"

Etsuko shook her head when he asked if she could fly. "T-t-too wet..." Her voice was extremely soft and quiet. She jumped when she heard thunder. The moth-girl's eyes widened when he draped the jacket around her. For a brief moment a smile appeared on her face and her gold eyes seemed to light up with gratitude, though it quickly passed when more thunder frightened her. "N-nice to meet you, Kaz... I-I'm Etsuko K-k-k-k-obayashi..." Her stutter continued and she looked back at her once-white wings that were now covered in mud. "I w-wanted to find somewhere to l-live s-s-so I wouldn't be a-alone, but I g-got lost a-and... n-now I'm h-h-here..."

Status
Not open for further replies.