A Crazy Household With Monsters! (Sign up/Discussi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. But this is a pretty active group so we can't wait too long 0-0
Alright. I usually like to wait for more people to post before posting myself. It's a habit.

@DANAsaur and I did a collab 1on1 post at the boutique that'll be posted when everyone at the house goes to sleep

To get her in the party ASAP it might be a good idea to visit the boutique first before arcade shenanigans

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
Sorry about being MIA, been sick and am only feeling slightly better now, still feeling horrible though, I am really sorry! :blah:

I LIVE!!! I will get a post up now. Sorry for not posting for a while, been a busy week for me.

I didn't die, though apparently the doctors thought I might (Turns out something was seriously wrong with me, as in go to the hospital and spend the last week under medication wrong with me) I'll reply soon, I just need to catch up on my college HW first, but I'll be active again by next week promise :bananaman:

OH yes! Does anyone know how to transfer the data of this group or whatever for the group chat forum update? I have no idea what that woman was talking about

OH yes! Does anyone know how to transfer the data of this group or whatever for the group chat forum update? I have no idea what that woman was talking about
Wait.... what is going on?

The the... the woman said that all group forums were gonna get deleted in place of a new system o-o and we need to get the data or something...

*Bows* Sorry for not posting... been extremely busy

I did. And considering the best I know is turn my laptop on and off, I had no idea what she was talking 'bout. I'm a freakin' novelist, not a techie!

I did. And considering the best I know is turn my laptop on and off, I had no idea what she was talking 'bout. I'm a freakin' novelist, not a techie!
Calm down. I'm only a teacher to toddlers. I have no knowledge of tech other than how to work a laptop and cellphone.

OOhh. Thats cool :D

I'm gunning for police work o-o but I'm a writer on the side :D

Status
Not open for further replies.