A Crazy Household With Monsters! (Sign up/Discussi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that there's a posting rotation sooooo I have no idea when to post. Also, may I ask why there's a posting rotation? I've never encountered it before soooo yeah.. Sorry for asking >_<

Oh, and I'm thinking about Chrysa meeting everyone at the boutique if that's okay >_<

Its for everyone to be able to know what's going on the like. So no ones really left behind. But if you're doing a 1on1 with someone, don't really worry about it I suppose. It's just for a bit of order, u don't want one person to be at the dinner table while every one is sleeping cause they couldn't post for awhile?

Is the final host still reserved? I haven't seen a posting of it and I was wondering if you were waiting for someone who had it to post their person.

Is the final host still reserved? I haven't seen a posting of it and I was wondering if you were waiting for someone who had it to post their person.
Guess he isn't doing it p-p

Lol do you wish to do it?

Generally a good rule I go by is to wait for everyone else to post, and post myself if most people got a post in. If it's been 24 hours though, I put in a post.

Post rotation generally serves as a measure to keep the posting pace reasonable - it's no fun to come back after a day or two and find 5-6 pages to catch up on!

The drawback is that the pace is set by the slowest poster, so exercising good judgment is key

Pretty much because of how I am making Kaz. I usually post after everyone and move everything along if ya'll haven't.

If two people want to do a 1on1 in the forum, would you guys perfer it to be in a pm?

Please put your opinions.

If two people want to do a 1on1 in the forum, would you guys perfer it to be in a pm?
Wouldn't matter to me, but I guess it would be good since the thread wouldn't get as cluttered with back-and-forth responses between two people? I dunno. :P

I like making a Google Doc and playing out the 1on1 there, then linking it to the main thread for those who would like to read it

That is actually a good idea.
I like making a Google Doc and playing out the 1on1 there, then linking it to the main thread for those who would like to read it
That is a good idea. We could do that if anyone wishes to read them later :D Though a pm would be just a good.

Okay, if anyone does the 1on1's within the groups. please take a pm or anything else :D

Sound agreeable to everyone?

That is a good idea. We could do that if anyone wishes to read them later :D Though a pm would be just a good.

Okay, if anyone does the 1on1's within the groups. please take a pm or anything else :D

Sound agreeable to everyone?
Yes boss!

tRO-S89y_400x400.jpeg
5fYnd7UHpUo.jpg

Name – Ryu Fujioka

Age - 25

Gender - Male

Species - Human

Personality – Ryu is a very kind man, very patient. But he can have a temper, so it is best not to make him angry.

History – Born in Japan, Ryu has spent his whole life on the island but finds that he is content with everything. He was raised to be accepting of other people, even though his family is old fashioned in culture. When he heard about the monster discovery, he decided to give it a shot at being a human host to them.

Likes – learning about different cultures, music, plants, reading

Fears - spiders

Other – he runs the local bookstore

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tRO-S89y_400x400.jpeg
5fYnd7UHpUo.jpg

Name – Ryu Fujioka

Age - 25

Gender - Male

Species - Human

Personality – Ryu is a very kind man, very patient. But he can have a temper, so it is best not to make him angry.

History – Born in Japan, Ryu has spent his whole life on the island but finds that he is content with everything. He was raised to be accepting of other people, even though his family is old fashioned in culture. When he heard about the monster discovery, he decided to give it a shot at being a human host to them.

Likes – learning about different cultures, music, plants, reading

Fears - spiders

Other – he runs the local bookstore
Accepted.

Um... are we waiting for someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.