A Crazy Household With Monsters! (Sign up/Discussi

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you still looking? (just making sure o3o) I think I have an adorable monster species in mind ._.

Name||
Etsuko Kobayashi

Age||

Gender||
Female

Species||
Moth/human hybrid (like a fairy)

Appearance||
85c41f17313b6c70ee5eb47c7b2ef56d.jpg

(She's a bit less "fluffy" around the head and neck area, it's more like hair o///o)

Personalty||
Etsuko is an absolute sweetheart. Even if you've just met, she'll want to be your best friend. She may come off as a bit pushy, but she is just extremely bubbly and friendly. The petite moth girl is also easily frightened, but usually ends up giggling like a maniac if it was nothing serious.

History||
Etsuko grew up on her own, mostly staying around small towns or completely in the forest. She was quite lonely because she was too scared of humans and never encountered another creature like her. She would mostly talk to or play with woodland animals, which is why she has remained bubbly and energetic despite her loneliness.

Likes||
Little animals, sweets, colorful lights, night time, breezy afternoons, sunrise, waking up early (even though she stays up rather late), fruit, the thought of romance (poor little moth has never experienced it ._.)

Fears||
Loud noises, big vehicles, the dark, deep+dark water, being lonely again

Other||
Etsuko is very interested in anything human, such as their art, music, politics, and more. She could be excited by watching the news, or really by anything that might seem very mundane to an average human.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: TuttyTheFruity
Name||
Etsuko Kobayashi

Age||

Gender||
Female

Species||

Appearance||

(She's a bit less "fluffy" around the head and neck area, it's more like hair o///o)

Personalty||
Etsuko is an absolute sweetheart. Even if you've just met, she'll want to be your best friend. She may come off as a bit pushy, but she is just extremely bubbly and friendly. The petite moth girl is also easily frightened, but usually ends up giggling like a maniac if it was nothing serious.

History||
Etsuko grew up on her own, mostly staying around small towns or completely in the forest. She was quite lonely because she was too scared of humans and never encountered another creature like her. She would mostly talk to or play with woodland animals, which is why she has remained bubbly and energetic despite her loneliness.

Likes||
Little animals, sweets, colorful lights, night time, breezy afternoons, sunrise, waking up early (even though she stays up rather late), fruit, the thought of romance (poor little moth has never experienced it ._.)

Fears||

Other||
Etsuko is very interested in anything human, such as their art, music, politics, and more. She could be excited by watching the news, or really by anything that might seem very mundane to an average human.

(Yay, I ended up finishing it :D)
Accepted

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Zulu I may post to the IC now, correct? (I'm 99.9% sure I saw it already >///>)

Sorry for the wait. I was out for most of yesterday.

Name||
Etsuko Kobayashi

Age||

Gender||
Female

Species||

Appearance||

Personalty||

History||

Likes||

Fears||

Other||

(Yay, I ended up finishing it :D)
So cute. She gets huggles!

• Love
Dunno why I haven't been getting alerts for new posts in this topic I'm watching :c

Hiyo TG! Etsy's a cutey!

Staggering my posting to try and keep the rotation alive for now. I'd be up for cameoing Celes the next day - she owns a boutique and could fit the monsters for new outfits (specializing in that sort of thing).

• Love
Dunno why I haven't been getting alerts for new posts in this topic I'm watching :c

Hiyo TG! Etsy's a cutey!

Staggering my posting to try and keep the rotation alive for now. I'd be up for cameoing Celes the next day - she owns a boutique and could fit the monsters for new outfits (specializing in that sort of thing).

Uhhh... Wut

I'm spitballing an idea for future group outings.

Most the monsters have features that would be notoriously hard to shop for clothing for. Custom tailoring would be an option to expand wardrobes a bit

Not proposing Celes as a full-time character but it'd be cute to fit in for a bit

Sweeeeeet

If you wanna push the group towards her show, you may pull the trigger on that whenever you want (probably not the current night lol) and I'll play along

image.jpg

Name:
Chrysa

Species:
Jellyfish

Appearance:
Chrysa almost looks like a human except for the markings on her face and the fact that her dress isn't really a dress. In fact, its a part of her body and the end of her "dress" is made out of stingers that release poison to those who came in contact. Her wavy purple hair reaches at her hips and she have extra stingers on her hair and around her back.

Personality:
Chrysa is quirky. She is an enigma. She is unpredictable. And independent. She doesn't take kindly to people telling her what to do. But if someone needs help, she is a true humanitarian who is ready and willing to assist someone who might be short on cash or down on their luck. She'll also dole out sound advice. She is highly sociable and loves to mingle with others. She loathes confrontation and being restricted or caged. She take loyalty to a different, deeper level. She easily get curious and distracted about the things around her. She also have a thirst for knowledge and wisdom.

Background:
Chrysa was born and raised in a middle class family under the sea. She was their only daughter and They were quite protective of her. Her parents didn't let her leave the sea, even though their species can walk and live on land. She was raised as a lady. She knew the proper etiquette and became very well educated about the sea. She is also taught how to be independent but still be kind to others.

But even though she's happy under water, her curiosity about the land was getting stronger. She wanted to know what's out there in the land and want to experience living on it. She begged her parents to let her go and they agreed, only if she promised to be safe and visit them whenever she can.

Fears
Thunder and lightning, sharks, sea turtles, losing her family

Other
Chrysa needs contact with water after a few hours on land. She needs to rehydrate.​

View attachment 114064

Name:
Chrysa

Species:
Jellyfish

Appearance:
Chrysa almost looks like a human except for the markings on her face and the fact that her dress isn't really a dress. In fact, its a part of her body and the end of her "dress" is made out of stingers that release poison to those who came in contact. Her wavy purple hair reaches at her hips and she have extra stingers on her hair and around her back.

Personality:
Chrysa is quirky. She is an enigma. She is unpredictable. And independent. She doesn't take kindly to people telling her what to do. But if someone needs help, she is a true humanitarian who is ready and willing to assist someone who might be short on cash or down on their luck. She'll also dole out sound advice. She is highly sociable and loves to mingle with others. She loathes confrontation and being restricted or caged. She take loyalty to a different, deeper level. She easily get curious and distracted about the things around her. She also have a thirst for knowledge and wisdom.

Background:
Chrysa was born and raised in a middle class family under the sea. She was their only daughter and They were quite protective of her. Her parents didn't let her leave the sea, even though their species can walk and live on land. She was raised as a lady. She knew the proper etiquette and became very well educated about the sea. She is also taught how to be independent but still be kind to others.

But even though she's happy under water, her curiosity about the land was getting stronger. She wanted to know what's out there in the land and want to experience living on it. She begged her parents to let her go and they agreed, only if she promised to be safe and visit them whenever she can.

Fears
Thunder and lightning, sharks, sea turtles, losing her family

Other
Chrysa needs contact with water after a few hours on land. She needs to rehydrate.​
Accepted :D

I noticed that there's a posting rotation sooooo I have no idea when to post. Also, may I ask why there's a posting rotation? I've never encountered it before soooo yeah.. Sorry for asking >_<

Oh, and I'm thinking about Chrysa meeting everyone at the boutique if that's okay >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.