A Choice with No Regrets (Attack on Titan: sign-ups only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed my character picture for funzies. It also fits better, tho.

^accepted

In the next day or so, I will post the IC

Hey look an SNK rp! I might join this if you are still accepting....

Sweet! Um, is it okay if I can have a day to think of my CS? I'll reserve a spot if you're okay with that.

Any spots left?

Name: Luke Willings

Military Branch: Survery Corps.

Appearance:
tumblr_n40ek6nDmr1rij5y3o1_500.jpg

Personality: Kind and loyal, he will protect the ones he cares about even if it means the death of him. He always looks on the bright side of things, even if several people died and everyone was morbid, he would try and cheer everyone up. Despite this attitude, he is very easy to upset and piss off.

Biography: Will reveal in RP

Strengths: He has the ability to use his 3D Mobility Gear at a higher level than proficient. He thinks himself a good talker and great to boost morale when it is low, but that may just be him.

Weaknesses: He never puts himself before others, he isn't the best aim with his swords and he doesn't know how to use the gas on his 3D Mobility Gear wisely, sometimes wasting too much. He also doesn't back down when he knows he can't win.

Last edited:
I add some strengths and weaknesses (mostly weaknesses) to my character and a sentence to my personality.

Will there be any Titan changers in this like eren and such?

How many more people do we need?

Well we have a good amount to start. I just think we're waiting for yuuki to make her CS

Yeah, there can be titan shifters, just a very low amount, like, maybe one or two out of the whole group.

I'm hoping to post the IC in the next day or so. At the very latest, it will be Saturday.

Shotgun one of those positions. First come first serve!

Well there's three interested in being a shifter! -is the third one interested- so...want one of those roles owo

YAY I COUNT FOR ONE OF THOSE....since I was first lol :P

Status
Not open for further replies.