A Choice with No Regrets (Attack on Titan: sign-ups only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-sadness- dang it! Oh man... I even had a neat Titan shifter in my head since I first saw Eren turn into one.

Okay, like brax said, first come, first serve!

So for the Titan thing should me and brax make a seperate CS sheet for the Titan? Like the weeknesses and abilities,height appearance and such

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a random question, who has read the Shingeki No Kyojin manga?

Oh you're going to die then mcfluffy...

Yes, make separate CS for the titan's please.

Titan CS

Appearance:

Height:

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Titan Name:

Titan CS

Appearance:

Height:

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Titan Name:

How's this

Appearance: resembles the body structure of Annie (being semi flesh, as well as her build) her face has the same look as herself except for no cheeks, just all teeth. Her eyes are now a light silver, and her hair stays orange only now it's shoulder length and wavy instead of curly.

Height: 15 meter class

Abilities: she has quick reflexes and high agility. Enhanced regenerative properties slightly better than a normal titan. The unique ability she possesses though, is that she can control her bones and have them bend at her will. EX: she can create spikes suddenly stick out of her back, or create claws (like wolverine just without the steel) anything she can think of she can do with the bone creations. She also uses martial arts when fighting.

Weaknesses: when she uses her unique ability, the bone creations will have to pierce through her muscle and flesh, meaning once they retract she will need to constantly regenerate the created wounds causing her to use twice the energy than should would normally have to when just getting a normal wound. She is also not as strong as a normal titan shifter, unless in primal form.

Titan Name: Skeletal titan

Yay! Can't wait to see what brax comes up with.

Now I'll decide wether or not she's going to use her ability for evil or not >:]

Hahahah yep, the next few chapters are definitely going to kill you

Appearance: Maintains flesh on his face, torso and arms. No skin on his legs. Hair spikes up, and eyes turn white. His muscles bulge immensely, even for a Titan.

Height: 15 Meter Class.

Abilities: Power and speed. He strikes harder than any titan, and fast, with martial arts prowess - of course, much like Jax, this titan is proficient in both Tae-Kwon-Do, Judo and wrestling.

Weaknesses: The back of the neck, like all titans. Uses his limbs to pulverize his targets; could eventually mean that the skin and muscle wear down to the bone, or bones could break. If a limb breaks, obviously he can't use it. Bones and what not do not regenerate until he transforms again.

Titan Name: Combat Titan (other choice was Riot Titan, let me know which one works. If you want me to find another, I will.)

Short and simple, amirite?

>w> rawr. -is jealous- I like them though.

I want my titan to fight for the good guys, tho i don't know if that's how OP wants to do it.

I approve!!

*waves random stick around* hear ye hear ye! I dub all here worthy members!

Did we discuss when we're starting? If I missed it, i'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.