a 1x1 search - always looking (Romance RPs)

Still searching for roleplays! I'm on winter break now and have a lot of free time before college starts up again. :D I'm really looking for the famous boy x girl pairing. Let me know~

Still on the hunt for some roleplays! Check out my main page for my current cravings. :) I'm on break for a few weeks so I've got a lot of free time~

Still looking for roleplays! I am hoping to get a few started as I have a lot of free time and not many RPs. :) Let me know if you're interested!

Would you perhaps be open to doubling? Doing two plots at the same time?

Would you perhaps be open to doubling? Doing two plots at the same time?

Unfortunately no, sorry! I've had very bad experience with it so I'm trying to avoid it for the time being.

Still on the hunt for an RP! If you're interested, let me know! :D I need a few more~

Hoping to still get a few more roleplays! :D If you're interested, please let me know!

Looking for a few more roleplays. All of my pairings are on the first page so let me know if any interest you! :D

I'm still searching! :D Let me know if you're interested in any of the pairings on the first page. ^_^

I'm still searching! :D Let me know if you're interested in any of the pairings on the first page. ^_^

Doctor Who?

I have some ideas for a companion.

Back in school again but still searching! Hoping to find some partners that can reply at least once or twice a day. Let me know if you're interested!

Back to searching for roleplays again! I definitely need something to occupy my time. :) If you're interested, let me know!

Still looking! Hoping to find quite a few RPs to occupy my time.

Really wanting the Assassin plot right now! :D If you're interested, please let me know.

Still looking for the assassin role play. I'd love to figure out more for it. Let me know if you're interested!

Hopeful for the alien x human pairing. :D Let me know if you're interested~

Still on the hunt for an RP! If you're interested, please don't hesitate to let me know! Summer break is in about two weeks so I'll have even more free time. :D

Still looking for roleplays! I just finished one of my classes so I have even more time now. :D Let me know if interested! All my cravings are currently open.

Still on the hunt for some RPs! I'm hoping to get a mermaid x human pairing right now for sure. Let me know!