a 1x1 search - always looking (Romance RPs)

Hopeful for more partners! I still have an idea for a vampire x human pairing if you're interested. :D Please let me know!

Hopeful bump for partners! I am really only looking for the vampire plot right now, though. Thanks!

Still looking for partners! :D I'm still only really looking for the vampire x human pairing so let me know if you're interested!

Still very much on the hunt for Roleplays! :D Let me know if you're interested~ I'm mostly looking for the prince x civilian pairing right now.

hi sorry are you still looking for a roleplayer? are you comfortable in playing a boy or a girl??

hi sorry are you still looking for a roleplayer? are you comfortable in playing a boy or a girl??

Hey! I'm still looking, yes! All my information can be found on the first page, including my cravings. :D I only play females right now, too.

Still on the hunt for a few roleplays! Please let me know if you are interested. :D

Still on the hunt for roleplays! If you're interested, let me know~

Still on the hunt for a roleplay! let me know if you're interested~ Just send a PM my way!

Still very much in search of a roleplay! I have a few cravings so please take a look and let me know if any of them interest you. :)

Still on the hunt for roleplays! Please let me know if you're interested! I have quite a few spots open~ Let me know!

Still searching for roleplays! If you're interested let me know~ My cravings are on the main page. :)

Still on the hunt for roleplays! It's currently finals week for me so I might be a bit slow but after that I'm on break~

Hoping to find some more RPs! I'm really craving the good girl x bad boy that is supernatural pairing. Let me know if you're interested!

Hoping to find some more RPs! I'm really craving the good girl x bad boy that is supernatural pairing. Let me know if you're interested!
I'm fairly interested in this and I currently have a craving to play a vampire or a witch of either of those sound good to you :) I suppose a fair warning is that I try to reply as fast as I can to all my roleplays but I go to uni and with the holidays coming up that might be hard. :p I'll try my best though...

I am REALLY wanting the girl x werewolf pairing right now. Please let me know if you're interested in that and we can figure something out! :D

I'm really hopeful for the werewolf roleplay!!! I also have other ideas on my thread, too, so check them out. I'm on winter break from college and so I've got a month of free time. :)

Still searching for roleplays! I'm looking for a werewolf roleplay right now and some other ones mentioned on the first page. Let me know if you're interested! :D

Still very much on the hunt for an RP! I'm on winter vacation from college right now so I've got a lot of free time. :) Let me know if you're interested!