7 kingdoms OOC

(Guys, I'm hitting the bed. Hope I won't miss too much stuff, but don't feel restricted. :D I hope the meeting isn't over by the time I wake up :P)

Reactions: Kaykay
(OMG I DID NOT NOTICE THAT I WAS LATE GOSH I'M SO SORRY!! I'll Just time skip)

(//Cries ohhh the Alerts didn't work on me... T^T)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I do not believe Ryu... Someone who loses his temper so fast and has constant mood swings as well as a urge for superiority and control; someone who can decide to kill someone because of a misunderstanding without a second thought... Cannot love a woman.)

Reactions: Anowell
(He does? Well, you can still understand why she would think he wouldn't and besides, they've only known one another a day and barely been together for all of that day :O Sorrrrrrry Ryu! <3 )

(You should've seen some of his posts two pages ago. Atesha tolerated him until then, but right now.. All she warns is to cut off that alliance. ^^;; but I believe that Mei can change him.. Maybe teach him some morals.)

(I do not believe Ryu... Someone who loses his temper so fast and has constant mood swings as well as a urge for superiority and control; someone who can decide to kill someone because of a misunderstanding without a second thought... Cannot love a woman.)

(( Ryu doesn't have mood swings, he just sometimes loses control of the insanity that comes with the power he has. If anything he needs someone who can help him... it's kinda rude to write him off from all love already :P ))

The war

A long time ago, the seven kingdoms were formed. Each one was ruled by their king. They all had their own skills and abilities, and for a short time they lived in harmony. Until the great war started. It was inevitable it was going to happen. 7 powerful nations all living next to each other, how could no one have guessed a war would start. Alliances formed and then fell. Great battles waged on and cities crumbled. The war has been going on for almost a century now. The old kings and queens of each nation have died now. It is time to see the rise of a new generation, the new generation of leaders.

The seven kingdoms are:
Qin- Tiger
Qi- Ox
Chu- Dragon
Yan- Fox
Han- Eagle
Zhao- Phoenix
Wei- Monkey

220px-EN-WarringStatesAll260BCE.jpg

Each nation was blessed at the beginning of time with an ancient creature. Each creature gave their Kingdom powers beyond imagination, and each kingdoms power is unique to them. Only those who rule the kingdom can fully use the power blessed by the 7 beasts.​

This way you guys don't have to use brackets all the time

(I'm sorry for my rudeness, but that's just Atesha's and my impression of him. He'll get plenty of chance to prove that he's not a madman. For now, the only person in this room Atesha can imagine an alliance with is Mei. If she manages to bring forward a good side of that aggressive and murderous Dragon, I'll give him a second chance.)

(Everyone stop using this as an OOC thread please. I made one for you so use that, thank you)

Thanks, was getting annoyed with all the posts that were out of character

Just wanted to say, I don't really think that people aren't being aggressive enough in general. We're kingdoms that have been at war. Also I'm sort of afraid of this rp will die if it slows down, and I don't want to be the only character creating conflict.

My character and park's are fairly aggressive, you just caught mine at a weird time. So 3/7 kingdoms are aggro. It should be okay.

I'm with KayKay on this one. There are enough aggro kingdoms at the moment. The phoenix and Tiger have good reasons not to be aggressive, as well as the Eagle. Also the Ox kingdom has mentioned training soldiers, you shouldn't over look that.

Wha...? Don't tell me that wars are the goal of this rp? I thought the new generation was supposed to do it better... Damn it! If wreaking havoc was the intention, I picked the worst character for that.