⌠2nd Xplorer⌡ Discussion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the case? Well that's much safer than fighting a goblin and dragon combo.

Heheheheh, Lento is probably going to end up killed, but he was never the most normal person the first place.

We just need to channel our fighting spirit and surely we will win!

"And Aivery, sometimes, you got to stop asking about possibilities and just wing it"
Typical.

Hey, Atmo, can I do a Race roll (or whatever else) to see whether or not Lento would know what an Alta Grade Alchemist is?

Hmm, if we take Alchemist Knowledge as "something only they know"... ok, then. Make the roll.

K, I'll make the roll here, I guess, cause I won't have Lento say anything about ze info yet.

9, ok, let me think while I prepare myself for college.

Oh shit, wait.

Did I have to do an initiative roll as well?

I'd say roll one as well, but I saw the arrow as a kind of an interrupt/opening thing.

Ouch. Dat 2 for Initiative. XD

What I just remembered is that I still only have 3 dice. Dice gods have mercy on Aivery's soul.

Oh, you never recovered from the insect bite thing?

I had two die at the end of that, I got to recover one.

Wait, so how does dice-loss/dice-recovery work the first place?

Not entirely sure myself on the recovery part, but when an enemy successfully attacks you, you lose a class die. Go to 0 and bad things happen usually.

Wow, I can imagine things going downhill very quickly in bossfights then. XD

When a battle ends you guys recover 1 Class Dice. A user of healing magic can roll 1d6 and use this number to heal the rest, or not. Yes, this is only when a battle ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.