⌠2nd Xplorer⌡ Discussion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think something like "Why do you care so much about Rina's relationships?" would work better, really. But yeah, Lento's just having fun with this.

And because he has no idea what the difference between family and friends are, so to him, it's pretty much the same thing.

She kissed Aivery on the forehead, how is he suppose to get married now?!

He's a man of god. He needs not be married the first place. Though he should be excommunicated for breaking his vows of chastity and romping with a woman. XD

Well, he's an used, unpure, and defiled shota now... so why not?

I am a priest before I am a halfling, after all...

And thus, the nickname Priest Halfling was born. XD

Well, he won't get mad at that. Don't you dare call him a halfling priest though!

Neato!

Oh yah, I should probably add that exp I got from the fights to my character sometime soon.

I'm debating whether not to try posting on my phone or wait until I get back from college.

Post, them edit it when you get back home. I'm doing this over some tentaclyish RPs.

Also, what do you guys think of adding money to the game? I'm used to ignore it since stopped playing D&D 3.5 a few years ago, but you won't be able to buy magical weapons without a good explanation.

Well, Lento's doing everything for the money, so...XD

That being said, I don't think you need to be TOO specific with it. Perhaps we can 'count' money in ranks? Like, Poor, Average, Rich? And say that only a Rich person could buy this magical sword, and that, after buying said sword, they become Average?

Aivery should start building a stockpile of robes if we are going to get a currency system going.

Just noticed that I forgot to write the entry of the trio of girls.

there's the matter of the dragon at the north; it asked for protection some weeks ago

So a dragon asked for protection from the goblin thingies?

Status
Not open for further replies.