⌠2nd Xplorer⌡ Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I'm fine either way. All things considered, can't Aivery change anywhere? Just needs to use his wings to cover himself. XD

Well, he could, but he would probably be embarrassed about being naked and seeing a bunch of people's faces or being in an open area in general.

This however raises the probability of misunderstandings and accidental walk-ins.

Pls. It's not like his god created him with clothes on~ There's nothing for Aivery to be embarrassed about~

#Aiveryfornudist

I think someone wouldn't be too ashamed if a Genderswaping Potion happened... and a bird shota was the only way to them get back... Just kidding.

B-but his priestly training has taught him to NOT be naked in public!

Also how would bird shota get them back? Are they going to have Aivery pot pie or Rotisserie Aivery? Because that sounds painful.

Actually, I'm curious. Can Aivery even fly? Cause if he can't...all they need to do is have fried Aivery wings to fix up the genderswapping problem~!

No no, Lento changes into the onee-sama and /ss/ happens. But we can't have this here, so I'll leave the idea right in this desk, beneath the pot with a pink slime-tentacle creature.

Pls, the only onee-san Lento will change into is a futa onee-san.

That being said, do I do a 'Other' roll at all? Because of da Charming Singer? XD

Ah, then Abort Mission: futa are forbidden in this grounds.

Only if you sing, actually.

Oh, the Charming part doesn't kick in? Alright.

Time for Aivery to return! This way we don't have to give the same explanation twice.

And he have 3 Class Dice as he healed one automatically after the battle; the "It's Finally Over, Huff" effect.

Hurray, one more die to go!

Also, an acid spitting dragon? Well, I guess Aivery is going to learn to be a nudist after all by the of this.

You can spend a night or rest doing other activities to heal it. Anyway, you can only use your "Heal Power/Spell/Magic" when the battle is over.

Well, most of his spells are cleaning based. That wind attack was just beefed up, but is normally used to blow away stray leaves and dust. That laser beam sort of thing is for those really tough stains!

I guess he could use that beam to cauterize wounds though!

Just watch as he fumbles while cauterizing injuries, and chops off the leg or whatnot. XD

"Why this obsession with Rina having anything with one of us?"
@Atmo Sorry, but do you mind explaining what you mean in this sentence?

We'll just leave him on maid duty. That sounds like the safest solution.

I thought that was weird, too. Is "What is this obsession with Rina has to have something with one of us?" better? Looks like Lento is checking if Rina have any romantic bonds with Ron or Aivery, and this is getting Ron annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.