⌠2nd Xplorer⌡ Discussion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to tactically retreat? Something along the lines of....

It's a 2v1 situation, two humans vs an orc.

One of the humans get injured, so they run away to recover and such. The battle 'ends' for them, and they recover one Class Die, before going back to fight.

I think boss fights are where we abuse our rerolls to great effect.

Is it possible to tactically retreat? Something along the lines of....

It's a 2v1 situation, two humans vs an orc.

One of the humans get injured, so they run away to recover and such. The battle 'ends' for them, and they recover one Class Die, before going back to fight.
Nope. If you flee then it counts as a defeat.

Also, you guys can act now. I will resolver the turns in Initiative order.
The matter with money was resolved like this: when the story demands, I'll award money and items. No need to asign ranks or track coins.

I'll wait for the birdboy to post before I do then.

So, Crabs...are you going to post any time soon? Or shall I just go and do another 'shot arrow' post?

I thought I made an edit where I fired something. Did it now go through?

Oh, derp. You didn't say that you editted the first place, so I thought you didn't do an attack yet.

And bah, my luck with the rolls is failing.

Sorry! I'll make sure to note when I edit here from now on.

Lento's not a boy. He's a MAN. XD

Anyways, do I have to do a defense roll or whatever?

Yes, both must roll for defense. No problem with too much posts.

Critical Hit And Critical Miss (optional)
On an attack roll, a character that rolls the highest result on two or more dice (for example, two or more sixes on d6) causes a "critical hit." The attack succeeds, no matter what the defender's dice result is, and causes the defender to lose an additional die in damage.

A character that rolls a result of 1 on every die suffers a "critical miss." The attack fails, no matter what the defender's dice result is, and it has some kind of negative result – the weapon used to make the attack is now useless, the attack hits an ally or the attacking character himself, etc. It's up to the GM to decide exactly what happens.

Criticals are most often used in combat, but these rules can be applied to any activity. A character using his "Librarian" cliché to research a monster's strengths and weaknesses may roll a critical hit, revealing all the monster's secrets after just a few minutes of study, instead of the hours he was expecting.

I got 3, 2, 2, 6. What does that mean?

It means you lost one Class Die because this bombastic combat damage.

q.q but muh six.

Aight, editted.

Also, I'm holding the info about Alta Grade because it isn't relevant in this combat. (Aka I didn't forgot.)

Status
Not open for further replies.