⌠2nd Xplorer⌡ Discussion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I do a return attack after this? Or does Crab need to post first?

And does doing something like using a toppled table as protection (e.g crouching behind it) give any defensive bonuses?

Yes, you can edit your post to add your attack. About that table... I'll assume a wood table can handle more explosions, so a bonus of +1.

Alright, went and did that.

So I would roll 3 for defense, then two for my attack yes?

Moar questions.

Can we intercept attacks? Something like...

>Alchemist throws vials at Aivery.
>Lento jumps in front of Aivery to tank it.

Oh baby that double 1, you sure know when to add in critical misses Atmo.

Also, Lento's at 3 Class Dice and Aivery's 2 Class Dice.

Man, what's Rina and Ron even doing? XD

I've been watching the first season of JoJo again with my friend so he can catch up. I totally forgot there was an episode today!

I know right? They can at least narrate everything that is happening!

Uh.

Wat.

FUCK.

Now I know how my friends feel when I GM with godly rolls.

Like, wow, so much for doing any sort of adventuring. XD We're literally going to die before we get to the first quest.

Now I know how my friends feel when I GM with godly rolls.
I get so much happy when dice comes so high when I'm GMing, but right after I remember that's a omen for my next character: he/she will die with bad rolls. It always happens.

Like, wow, so much for doing any sort of adventuring. XD We're literally going to die before we get to the first quest.
Actually, now you have only 1 Class Dice. You're alive and kicking! Actually, not kicking too much...

What does the blue bottle do?

Status
Not open for further replies.