Status
Not open for further replies.
"HOLY--What the hell, guy!" Tuesday hissed annoyedly. "Chill, we're just getting drinks! I'll shoot you!" What was this nonsense? She was just babbling whatever came to her head! She looked at Aedan and sat back on the couch with a huff. "What's with the blue skin, broski, bit cold?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh no, I'm not affected by it. I just enjoy the taste of it, it's a drink native to my-" He was cut off as the door was kicked open. A loud shriek left his mouth and he slammed backwards into the couch hissing, claws at the ready. Aedan blinked in surprise at the large blue man, who stood with a bat at the ready, and couldn't stop the snort of amusement from leaving him. He relaxed taking his feet out of the chair and looked back at Tuesday at she spoke to him.

"I have no clue to be honest though he certainly knows how to make an entrance." He chuckled and leaned on the arm of the sofa smiling at the blue man. "Though, you know, if we had been a horde I think he would have been screwed drawing attention to himself like that."

a reflection barely visible, moves across rooftops, jumping from building to building, stops watching beings through walls. the skeletons of the occupants is all that can be seen.

From the ground rose several boulders which began to hover through the air a little before slamming into each other. Some of the rocks began to fuse together while others stretched or otherwise began to deform. Slowly the mass of stone took on a humanoid shape.

The ten foot tall rock golem gazed upon the advancing mass of creatures. It didn't say anything, it just reached for the nearest building and ripped out a piece of the wall, then tossed it at the masses. The golem repeated this action a few times until the last few of the batch got too close. The golem nodded, congratulating them for their persistence, but slammed its 1 ton arms on them, killing them instantly and causing the ground and buildings around it to shake.

Everything went silent again and the rock golem began to shrink until it was six feet in height. It stared at the corpses, motionless, noiseless, as if waiting for something to happen.

He walked out of the training room sweating he looked around and then walked over to a seat. He sat down and rubbed his hand across his head and let a sigh escape, He wasnt very good with all these new people and his original plans were ruined by the uprising of people joining the group. But Thomas was a nice guy and would never turn down a guest, He rolled up his sleeves and smirked leaning his head back.

Tuesday let her head into her hands. What a showoff. Did he really have to do that? This was getting just plain ludicrous. "Dude, stop, you're going to attract the infected. Do you have NO idea how to hide, or how to recognize when someone else is, or are you trying to get us all killed? ((are we all dead or was that a cut scene...? I don't believe godmoding is permitted, could be mistaken or sth, but I'm a little confused :|))

The golem turned its head to the girl, staring at her for a while before shapeshifting again. Its height changed again, its limbs became smooth and its face began to take on actual features such as a nose, ears and a mouth. Much like Tuesday's, in fact it looked exactly like Tuesday now, except made of stone.

The golem didn't break eye contact during its transformation and opened his mouth after it finished. The sounds of stone scraping over stone came out of its mouth, but quickly changed to understandable letters.
"I came here to save you. Leave me be, Tuesday. If the infected come, that's all the better." It said, still staring at Tuesday with its stone eyes.

After taking in that there was no need for hostility, Russell lowered his bat and shoved it back into his belt. "I've never been cold in my entire life," he said, taking off his cap, folding it and cramming it in his left pocket. He ran his hand through his curly charcoal colored hair. "I'm a mystic from high in the mountains, where the ice'll burn your limbs off so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen my kind." He turned towards the vampire. "I'm a tough guy, tough boned, tough skinned-I probably would've taken quiet a few of you down with me," He boasted. "Though I don't know if I would survive a knife to the face," He shifted his gaze towards the purple man. A wide grin formed on his face.

"But hey, it's all good," Russell stepped towards the purple skinned man and grabbed his shoulder with a solid hand. "I like you man. Nice, Generous, and colored like me." With that, Russell shoved the man towards him and placed his arm around his neck. His forearm rested on the man's shoulder as he spoke, "You can call me Russ." Looking around the room, he noticed all the people lingering around the place. "Boy, is this a sorry bunch or what?" He snorted.

Suddenly, a rock creature emerged from the wall and began causing havoc-throwing pieces of the wall to the ground and making the ground rumble. Russell nearly attacked the thing, but it soon changed form and began to talk. "Is that your pet rock, Tuesday?" He asked, amused.

(From what I'm getting at is: a rock golemn ripped out part of Thomas's house and threw it at the infected which killed them all.?? I'll edit this post if I'm wrong :s)

Tuesday put a finger to her mouth and sat back, gesturing at her stone incarnation. "That," she said "is cool." The detail was impeccable. The flown had captured we likeness exactly, down to the pores of her face and the scratches on her buttons. Even the voice was a likeness, though not quite the same, which frightened her a little bit. There were two stone guns a the golem's hips. She stood to explore the thing, laughing when she even found a crumpled stone candy wrapper in the pocket. "Amazing! How did you do that, brah?" The thing still struck suspicion in her head, but then again everything kind of did in one way or another, even Aedan whom she liked the most.

She shook her head at Russ. "Flattering, but no. Pretty sweet, though. Damn, I'm attractive. Look at that symmetry, mm-hmm."

Aysel had flat out jumped up and notched her bow. Between the, what she was assumign a golem and the color skinned man with the bat busting in. She was now officially ready to shoot something. She fidgeted from where she was stanging, now behind the chain instead of in it. She slowly lowered the bow as she observed how calmly the other in the room accepted these changed. A slender pale brow shot up.
These people are all nuts... She glanced over at the giant wolf. But she could almost feel the chill from the one who was calling himself Russ. Which made a lot of sense if he was from up high. A small smirk drifted over her lips. Do you think he's telling the truth about never getting cold? The ice nymph asked her guardian. She put the borrowed arrow back in the quiver and backed up till her back touched the wall, just watching the interactions for now.

kymico would have been looking at the human girl trying to figure her out she was probably the second most talkative and interesting of the whole groul .. As the wall his right arm as leaned aginst was pulled away he jumps up .. "IQUIT I WAS SAFER ALONE." He ment what he said but not the way it came out or how they may take it.. He is now standing swird in hand(not for anyone
inparticular but for the undead that are soon to
come.. His eyes veered from the group to the hole in the wall. His eyes blinking fast the fear is seen on his face.

Aedan leaned on the arm of the couch and stared at the scene unfolding before him. He was going to make a witty quip back at their newfound mystic, whatever that was, fellow and paused when a golem ripped a chunk of the wall off. His eyes widened into lavender dinner plates and now he sat staring mouth agape at everything.

He shut if after a few moments and quickly began to consider his options. He loved being around so many friendly people, he had been alone for so long after this started and if worst came to worst at least he had multiple food sources this way. But, there was a much higher chance of danger in a group this big, especially ones with loud, and rather obnoxious, golems ripping walls off willy-nilly. He didn't want to be alone though. He hated being alone.

He began to nibble on his finger as he thought, eyes darting around at everyone. This wouldn't do at all, he couldn't be alone, not again, but he wasn't going to place himself in potential dangers. Aedan was a survivor he hadn't survived both revolutions by putting himself in chaos. He'd just have to find someone else, these couldn't be the only beings left alive after all, yes, someone else would keep him from falling over the edge of his sanity, he'd be okay until then.

Aedan smiled in the direction of Tuesday and Thomas, the two people who seemed to to like him and his rambles the most.
"I do think, despite how much I've enjoyed the company of all of you, Kymico there may be right, and I believe I might have to leave the company of you all, though you two are welcome to come and maybe a few others, like sweet Aysel and her dead wolf, but goodness not this entire group, and definitely not in a place that has been compromised by a seemingly unfeeling, unable to comprehend consequence of action (or not caring for the consequences in relation to others for that matter) rock creature." He stood up and glanced in between them. "If we're going to keep a group this large we need to find a place we can fortify and that thing," he paused motioning at the golem, "can't rip down."

Tuesday bit her lip and nodded, agreeing with Aedan. A thought crossed her mind that she didn't even get her drink yet, and that she needed one pretty badly.

The split brought a little dread. This was a fun group. And besides, she was just starting to feel... accommodated. She'd have to take sides now, in a way, though the group she would pick would be a no-brainer, if it was even a choice after all. The most tolerable group to be in was the one with Aedan in it. His ramblings were like a lullaby, similar to when the town doctor used to preach medicine to the kids of the village; his voice made it even better, always calm, and he took on some amusing expressions. Traveling with Aedan would be so entertaining, just sitting there and talking! And perhaps some witty banter could be squeezed in with the scheduled program of his rants. It would be so much better than going around alone again, listening to silence, cracking twigs and risking her life time and time again. Well, this way she would still be risking her life, but it would be with someone she liked, and that was more than okay.

She stood and stuck her hands in her pockets absentmindedly and approached the blue man. Wouldn't hurt to poke some fun, calm her nerves.

"So, Blue Balls," she inquired, "what's the business? Do you knock down every door with a bat and an attitude thicker than molasses, or are we special?" She punched him lightly in the shoulder for shiggles.

Bristling up Nymeria watched the new comers and he rest of the group after seeing how calm everyone was and that the new comers had no intent on attacking she walked around Aysel and sat back down with a huff You could always ice him and find out she thought towards Aysel and gave her a wolfish grin It would be fun and the idiot would deserve it if it did anything. Nymeria was highly annoyed at being startled twice and if she didn't want to risk anything she would nip the idiots just for doing so. she thought to her self as she looked over at Thomas as he was getting the alcohol "Got anything else in there by chance that a dire wolf might like?" she asked him half with amusement.

Nymeria glanced over at the vampire "Did you just call me dead?" she ask with amusing disbelief That vampire just called me dead she thought towards Aysel with an imprinted giggle

Aysel once again felt a blush cross her cheeks when the vampire called her sweet. She turned away quickly, probably not helping the matter as much as she wanted to. She tried to force it away. No, I'll be nice and not test out how hardy he is against the cold. She fidgeted. The idea of breaking into smaller groups didn't sound bad to her actually, but at the same time. She didn't want anyone to have to choose sides.
"We could always go towards the mountains. There might be a cave formation, and it'd be a lot harder to tear down an entire mountain rather than a building." She put her two cents in. However, with so many people there she started getting nervous and her blushing got darker some.

"Forgive me, a slip of the tongue my dear." He shrugged as he thought about it. "Dead, dire, same difference. Most people who were in need of dire assistance are dead now and those who are dead are in a dire situation. Like myself for example, I died and have to live on blood now, rather dire if you think about it. Plus the situation we're in now is dire and has been caused by those who are dead." Aedan smiled brightly as he justified his mishap to himself.

"If you ask me it's one and the same, or at the very least it goes hand and hand with each other, death and direness." He thought about petting Nymeria in a show of friendship, but changed his mind when he decided he rather liked his hands. "Besides dead or even better a death wolf sounds awesome."

Nymeria Laughed at the vampire she just couldn't keep it in anymore it was amusing to hear a vampire call you dead a bit hypocritical but funny as hell " Well as true as that is, I'm still amused" She gave him a silly smile with a wag of her tail. She was beginning to like this vampire more and more he never ceased to amaze her he was always amusing in some way.

((Sorry for any confusion and for leaving. Yes, I did tear down the wall and throw it at the infected.))
More creatures. More sentient creatures. The golem turned its head towards the ones that spoke, gathering what information he had about them. "Aedan, Thomas, Russell, Aysel, Kymico, Nymeria." It said their names to itself as both its voice and its body turned to theirs when it did. Its appearance returned to Tuesday's, since she was the first to speak to it. Its mouth opened again, in preparation to say something else.
"Mother congratulates you all for surviving this threat. I'm sorry for removing your safety, but I'm glad to see you're doing fine. However, I have little intentions of staying with you. Mother sent me here to exterminate this threat and save whatever life is left, not to protect a specific bunch. If you survive, you deserve to live." It paused for a moment, then continued.
"Well, Tuesday. Mother has given me some of her magic, so I can live and kill. I am Earth and it bends to my will, to some extent. Mother has also given me knowledge of the names of creatures and what they look like. Mother has watched over all of you and bestowed that knowledge on me." The golem paused again and sighed. Dust came flying out of its stone mouth.
"Mother has watched species come to be, evolve and seize to be, but never has she seen anything quite like this. Mother rarely intervenes, but these newest creatures are making mother sick. For yours and Mother's sake, Mother sent me to eliminate them, so that life can flourish again."

Status
Not open for further replies.