• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
the wall has been demolished, and three intense red lasers triangle-shaped focus on Russell's head.

"this ma y not be the last we mee.. Just think of this as a team breaking up into smaller teams to complete diffrent tasks and will reunite once again " he keeps loooking out by now what little energy he regained is nolonger there the wall he put up atthe door way falls. He hopes they understand hie reasoning .. He doesnt want to meet again and there be hard feelings..

"so if this is farewell let us not wait for more to
arrive. Im headed to a factory.. Clearing a space
out like that would be more suitable/safe living"
his eyes stop blinking as the dead are seen
quickly closing on their position . Maybe 5 min out.. He looks over to ARtemis.. "wif you'd like you can come with iI dont particularly like the idea of being alone... blue guy and golem sorry but you seem like attention getters and that may get us all killed.. i.. but oif iI can be in a group iI would.. "looking to thomas who has not yet decided wwether to join aedan or not. thinking to him self the original three could be reunited but its a long shot.

What an amusing vampire. Much better than the sparkly bullshit she read about when she was twelve. Damn vintage books, there's nothing new around anymore. (Naturally, she thought to herself. The authors were typically the first to go for some reason.)

Tuesday clapped her hands. "Mountains sound good, if you want my two pieces. Nice and wooded, good supply of food, and it smells way better than a rotting city." She paused. "Right?" Tuesday sure hoped so. The city smelled terrible (or used to, she was more or less accustomed to the stench); bodies burned in the streets, gasoline leaked from old gas-stations, and the infected adds to the glorious rampage of the senses with their black teeth and rotting flesh. In a word, it was unpleasant. Mountains must be better, there couldn't possibly be anything worse than the broken ghost of the height of civilization. What bothered her was that anywhere the could hide was somewhere the undead could hide too; cover in the trees was basic camouflage and even the most brainless of creatures could figure it out. But that would probably be an easy bridge to cross, chancing they ever got to it.

The golem turned its head towards the oncoming dead and began to shapshift again, back to its original, rough, buff, basic humanoid form. "Mountains sound nice. I like mountains. I understand you do not wish me in your party, and I never intended for that. I'm on an extermination mission, not a babysitting one." It said with its own rough voice.

Another sigh escaped the golem's mouth and he turned towards Tuesday again, then held out a hand. Soil gradually formed on top of the rocky hand and a small flower grew from it. "F-For you, miss." He said hesitantly.

"That is enough!" Aedan had reached his limit dealing with that thing. "We did not ask you babysit us you worthless pile of rubble, so good you're not on a babysitting mission, because we do not need it and even if you were, you failed!" Aedan motioned at the hole in the wall staring at it. "I have never seen something put every single thing in a room in danger and then write it off as "saving" them while acting we should be grateful that it took time out of it's busy extermination schedule to RIP a HOLE into our safest shelter! NO! We don't want you with us and it's not because you don't want too, it's because you're a damned liability!"

He took a deep breath after lashing on the puppet, tired of it's nonsense. His eyes moved to look at the strange red beams on Russell's head and Aedan gently tugged him out of their path. "I'm not sure what that was but I do believe we have yet another guest and I won't be here to greet them. As for you," he looked back at the golem, "tell your mother she may want to work on your design a bit more, this one if troublesome and bulky and frankly kind of stupid, but that's just my opinion, and it's biased because I'm fairly certain I don't like you. Oh and don't you dare turn into me again, I hate that" Turning to Thomas, Aedan started at him footing tapping quickly. "My friend, and I do consider you a friend, I need you to decided quickly before Tuesday, and I think Aysel and Nymeria, and me all take our leave."

Flinching, Aysel tried to shove herself further into the wall, Aden;s yelling had tipped the balance. Between the small space, running out of arrows (even if Thomas had been nice enough to lend her his), the sheer amount of people now in the confined space, and being startled twice within the hour… I'll be outside. was the only warning she gave as she pushed away from the wall and slipped out the newly created hold. The cool breeze on her face immediately calmed her nerves and she relaxed some, leaning against the outside of the building, close enough to hear what was going on without being inside of the room. She glanced around and dully noted that the sun was beginning to set. You should talk with Tuesday and see if the two f you can convince everyone to calm down and move to a bigger space. She thought to the wolf. She had noticed the light fall in the girls shoulders when the talk of splitting up had started.

"Is that hatred, Aedan? Mother told me about it, but she didn't give me that emotion. I'm sorry for destroying your safest shelter, but I know that won't do. I can repair the damage, if you wish, will that be alright?" It said, reaching its other hand towards the ground. A faint glow surrounded its hand.

Kymico listens to Aedans words it has been enough but rather then our group splitting up why not kick the unwelcome to the curb and continue on our way. .. well that is what we did but also breaking up in the mix as Aysel walks out Kymico steps forward.. "I know hat what im about to say contradicts my earlier stated but why are we breaking up for the actions of outsiders . why dont we just move to a safer place and stay as one" He looks back.."i honestly dont mind breaking up but id prefer us to just stay together and move on as we did earlier. " not knowing weather they cared or not he looked waiting for a response.. "Drama is the last thing we need in a world like this" he smiles and lets out a puff of air looking back to the dead moving on their location.. they seem to be 2 minuets out and at a distance to where everyone could now see.

if you took the time to watch you would see a sight never seen by anyone until now. behind about 100 or so dead things was a tank looking creature.. this creature has legs like a centipede and a body shape like Godzilla its tentacles squirming over its back as if it were mead to be like that. it would have bird like creatures flying around it. What looked like foot soldiers of the dead were running and jumping over each other. some being trampled on by the big beast. now you can start to hear its cries which may be a call for more . out of the creatures mouth comes a green slime .(Kymico had seen the slim before. it has two traits first to paralyze and if left unmoved would begin to burn though anything excluding rocks.

Hopefully the rest had seen this and are ready to make a move cause if not we will have to stand and fight. time is ticking. he flinches and quickly tries to cover it up with a neck roll.

the red lights dissapear while glowing blue plasma balls emerge from the building across the street, in the direction of the creature. plasma balls devour the flesh with small implosions

Nymeria nodded her head she then walked over towards the vampire and lightly nudged his leg "Aedan?" she calmly got his attention "Everyone's nerves are on edge considering we are like rats cooped up in a small space, if we move towards the mountains we will have tons more space and private areas for everyone to have there own time alone. The rock golem is leaving so that just leaves baseball bat guy who seems ok so far, you can always make him go go to the farthest end of the mountain or you can always go for a walk to calm down and get away from him or anything that pisses you off." She then sat down next to him and gave him her version of 'puppy dog eyes' with her tail slightly wagging " If it doesn't work out I promise you can gripe and groan or what ever at me or something, but I promise you I will get you back." she told him as she gave him a playful grin. "Plus Aysel and Kymico both agree in a way. What do you say?"

Russell gazed at the girl with his crystal blue, almost white eyes. Towering over her, Russell let out a loud laugh and replied, "now that I think about it, I've done the same thing almost every place I entered. Boy has that gotten me into some situations." He chuckled again, remembering. "But hey, you got to entertain yourself somehow," he said, giving the girl a smack on the back that maybe was a bit too hard.

The rock began speaking of 'mother' who he concluded, was some kind of deity. Whatever the rock said about this mother, it was not his God or his protector; he's gotten along just fine without it. The only gods he worshiped was the ancient gods of his people. Though, he must admit, the mother did give the rock creature a sweet job. Before he could interject to tell the rock creature that he doesn't need anyone's saving, the vampire's voice cut through the scene.

His outburst took Russell by surprise as the vampire spoke. Then the next thing he knew, the whole room was heated up. Taking his arm off of the purple man, Russell crossed his arms and shook his head, "What the hell did I get into." The vampire turned towards him and began to speak.

"If we really are going to the mountains, then I'm in, but the north mountains is a no go-I just came from there and it's infected into hell. We should head for the ones in the east," Russell replied.

The dire wolf then stepped forward and spoke as well. "First a pet rock speaks and now a pet dog," Russell snorted. "What's next-a talking chair?"

He turned his attention to Thomas once again, "Hope to see you around colored man." Russell grinned and gave him a hard jab to the arm. That was when he noticed a blue glow from across the street. He walked towards the hole in the wall. Indicating at the blue glow, he gave a huff, "You were right, Aedan. There's something else out there."

He was sitting in a chair Clapping slowly and said " What a show...what a show...but i think ill be off... if anyone cares to follow " He couldn't deal with this whole destructive duo and this large group who are trying to break into small divisions. He slid a cloak with a hood on over himself and smirked saying " if you need me.... just call ill hear you "

Last edited by a moderator:
What a split.

The group was really tearing apart now, and she didn't know what to deal with first, so she turned to the rock golem.

Unlike others, it seemed, she actually quite liked the thing. It could be because it had managed to show her mirror image, or that it was giving her a beautiful flower which she was accepting with a smile and a handkerchief to hold it, but it did seem sorry for demolishing Thomas' apartment (or whatever it was).

"Thank you for the flower." She smiled and wrapped it in a handkerchief she had procured from her jacket pocket. "I really appreciate it. I've never been given a flower before." After shaking the golem's hand she whispered: "Rocky, I think Aedan would really like it if you did repair the wall. I think Thomas would be too."

She was a little shaken by Aedan's outburst. He didn't seem like an angry person, but what was this? Could they be latent hostilities or was it just him acknowledging the danger the golem had put them in? She hoped for the latter, for they would be traveling together and she didn't like angry people. She often adopted a sarcasm about it, but it scared her. A little. She guessed. So she smiled only more.

"We'll, we'd be a painful babysitting job anyway. I think we'll do great in the mountains. Just takes awhile to get there. There are cars around, and God knows there's gas all over the place. Who's up for a drive?"

((Holy shit guys, I leave for half a day and I get two whole friggin' pages!))

"HOLY JESUS FUCK!!!!!!" screamed Thomas, as the giant stone hand tore his wall off. He tried to leap into the air but was held by the arm of the blue guy, Russell. He stood there for a long while staring at the gaping hole, the stone golem, and the giant blue man. He couldn't hear anything besides the blood rushing through his ears, so he didn't talk. His usually silvery-white hair had become a blazing mass of flame, and his eyes glowed like embers. Eventually his hair returned to normal, but his eyes remained glowing. His hearing came back just in time to hear that the north mountains were infected. Great. He had a ranch in the north mountains. That was gone. He finally managed to get a few words out. "M... My... My home... Gone..." He stared at the hole In disbelief, eyes big as saucers. The group was falling apart fast.

He sighed. "No point in fixing the wall, every undead in the goddamned city knows where we are." He remembered he had another ranch in the East mountains, not as large, but large enough. "Let's go to the Eastern mountains, I have a ranch there we can stay at." He looked toward the back. "There are swords and a few guns in the back room to the left, take what you want. Except the swords on the podium in the middle. Those are mine, and mine alone. Take anything else, though." He pointed in that direction, and the hall lit up. He propped his head, his hair covering his face. To the casual observer, he only looked slightly dismayed at his home being destroyed and his weapons given away. Had anyone been paying close attention, they would see small drops of water falling from his face. Against his will, he collapsed to his knees, the gravity of the situation hitting him. For the first time in ages, he was crying.

He stopped in the doorway when he talked about a ranch, He turned around and walked back and said " Ill go with you...since i was...the first person you met in this mess " He placed his hand onto his shoulder and shook him a bit trying to stop him from crying. " Great men cry for good reason... or atleast i think they do " He chuckled a bit his purple eyes trying to show sympathy for Thomas who just had his place destroyed.

Thomas slammed his fist against the floor, leaving a small dent in the concrete tile as he fought back the tears. He couldn't cry, he was Thomas McTavish, dammit! The thought only made him cry more he punched the floor again and again, eventually making a hole in the floor. He pulled a fist-sized crystal from it, glowing orange. He held the gem close to his chest. His tears evaporated and he stood up slowly, walked into the back room, grabbed Acreas and Arceon, and walked to the door, stopping and looking back at the group. "Coming or not? I need bloodshed."

Tuesday knelt and gave Thomas a very awkward, possibly very uncomfortable hug. She could almost taste the irony, but she didn't care. She had cried every night since she left her town. All she wanted for all that time was a hug. Or a kiss on the cheek.

She began to babble profusely, trying vainly to find the words to plug the tears.

"Oh---oh my god, we're sorry, Thomas, don't cry, please, it's going to be fine. We'll fix your house, ok? Don't cry, please don't cry." It wouldn't matter if the house was fixed, but what else was going to happen? It sucked that his house had to be a fortress. But it was better a fortress than ruins, a grave for his broken heart, laid down with all the rest of the dreams of humanity. She had never seen a pyromancer cry. She hoped she never had to again. But if one was going to, she wanted to help with what little comforting she knew how to do.

She wanted to leave. If this continued she was going to cry. She didn't want to cry. It made her head hurt, and it already hurt too much.

Thomas looked back at Tuesday. "Tuesday." he called her, beckoning her to come toward him. He walked toward her and hugged her, tightly. "Thank you." His eyes were still steaming a little from when he cried, but now, looking into her eyes, he could tell how often she had cried herself. He could see the hint of bloodshot at the corners, and the metaphorical riverbeds gently sloping down her face. He stepped back and looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry."

He couldn't talk. Not very well, anyway. His voice was strained, weak. He didn't want to fight anymore. He had been bottling up his emotions for decades, never shedding a single tear. What had happened was just a little too much for his psyche to handle at one time. He hugged her again, but more tender and lovingly. He could tell she had been through a lot. He held her tighter, and let go. "Help yourself to anything in my blade room, aside from the two blades on the podium, of course. Anything else is yours."

Squinting, he saw a horde of infected already at the base of the building below. "Looks like we got vermin as well," Russell announced. On his heel, he swiveled around and found poor Thomas broken up about the recent remodeling done on his house. A ping of sympathy fell upon Russell as he remembered loosing his home, but he quickly brushed that feeling aside. After some moments of comforting from members of his group, he soon recomposed himself.

"Alright, that's enough with your bawling and gushing. Bloodshed. That's what I'm talking about Thomas!" He said coming right behind him. "But I call first," He grinned as he reached behind himself and pulled out the steel baseball bat. Sliding past Thomas, he gave a screeching yell, "Come at me ya rats!"

With his bat ready to smash some faces, he bolted through the corridor and soon met up with a horde of ten of the infected. His bat swung down with a blowing force to the head of the nearest creature. On impact, the bat smashed its head like a pumpkin and sent it sprawling to the ground. Another swing caused the next creature slamming against the wall, leaving a streak of blood. The other advanced as Russell was taking down the second creature and soon it was on him, grabbing at his neck. Russell shoved his arm against the infected's neck as it tried to snap at him. With his other hand, Russell grabbed the infected's forehead. White smoke raveled around his hand as he burned the infected with ice. Seconds later the creature was dead and Russel let it drop on the floor.

Russell stumbled a step back and regained himself to get ready for a next swing. A crooked smile formed across his face. This will be fun.

Thomas heard Russell bolt for the door and down the hall. "Ah, shit. Best make your picking fast looks like we have company." he sprinted into the Blade Room, grabbed the twin swords in the center of the room, ran along the wall, out of the apartment and into the hall with the hulking blue guy. He sprinted down the corridor, and lept forward, slicing everything in his path. He hit one of the infected with the hilt of the sword in his right hand as he kicked another with his left foot. He looked at the mystic to see how he was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.