Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday opened her mouth to say something, but just ended up blowing some hair out of her face. Okay. She guessed that he was trying to sound tough in order to mask the fact that he might have been scared, but that was her. She put her hand protectively on her flintlocks anyway, and made a face. If this wolf-person kept up their attitude, it was going to e a long night for the both of them.

They were still walking when she decided to bring out her last bar of chocolate—seemed like a special enough occasion, meeting comprehending life forms.

Aedan barely paid attention once the "excitement" had died down after the initial encounter. He'd followed absently and perked up when people began to introduce themselves.
"Yes our crew is a bit motley, I never really paid it any mind, I was just happy to be breathing, well not breathing I don't breath, I just kinda of . . . you know exist. Yes, let's go with exist, because I'm not alive and I don't want to be called undead, those things are undead. Maybe redead? Well I guess not, it's not like I died again after dying once. I'm not sure." He paused, pondering his ramblings and shrugged off the thoughts, his shoulders mimicking the sentiment. "Ah well, anyway, I'm Aedan. It is so very nice to meet you I've met sooo many people to day and all of you smell wonderful compared to those poor, unwilling cadavers."

He glanced back at Nymeria when she spoke and raised an eyebrow. Aedan didn't comment on the matter though. It wasn't any of his business who she did and did not like, besides she seemed to dislike him too, not his fault her little "girlfriend" liked to blush around vampires.
"May I have some?" he questioned referring to the chocolate. "My dear. . . Oh goodness I didn't catch your name."

Aysel looked over at the girl as she asked for names. She gave small, polite smile from over Nymeria's back.

"I'm Aysel, this is Nymeria." She patted the wolf on the shoulder. She glanced over at the vampire and tilted her head, finding the way he rambled somewhat amusing. A smirk threatened to flicker over her lips before she looked away. Her eyes wandered to glance at the rest of the group. I guess we are an odd collaboration of individuals. she thought at herself. Amusement flickered through her eyes. Now all we need to do is have a giant deer and one of the merfolk join us.

"Redead's an interesting term," she commented, breaking off a piece of the bar for Aedan. "I'm glad to know I smell better than a cadaver, at least. Haven't showered in days. My name's Tuesday, I came from a town nearby."

She was beginning to like this crew. Aedan was particularly interesting to her, seeing as he was thoughtful and observant, and brought a smile to her face. As a joke she offered a piece to the wolf.

Nymeria shook her head with a snort towards the vampire he was picking now What and interesting pain in the ass she thought as she watched him and the girl eat chocolate.
Almost laughing at Aysel she replied smirking The giant deer would be interesting wouldn't it.

She took the chocolate back. "Suit yourself." Turning to Aedan, she continued: "So, how did you meet up, exactly? Is there a club or something, did you just stumble upon each other by chance?" She took another bite. "And you still haven't told me what you are, exactly. I'd like to know."

Aedan glanced at Tuesday sucking the leftover chocolate from his fingers. He popped his fingers out of his mouth and swiped them off on his pants. "If there was a club I was not invited. I stumbled across the fellows after coming to." He chuckled when the question of what he was came into play. "I am a great and mighty vampire!" He mimicked a dramatic sweeping motion like one would a cloak and made a half assed hiss at her. "It's very nice to make your acquaintance and I promise I do not bite unless it's wanted and well lets be honest I'm sure everyone wants me to bite them, it's nice to share after all."

Thomas looked back at the vampire and laughed mockingly. "Ha! Of course, because everyone wants to be undead for two reasons, if they get caught. ...Alright, Here we are!" He opened a door on the right. "My complex. First we'll go to my place to get better acquainted, and then you can find rooms of your own to stay in, if you wish. Or you can crash at my place. Whichever you prefer." He walked in and led the group to his apartment. He lit all the lights with a wave of his hand and flopped down on the couch. "Alright, I'll start. I am Thomas McTavish, a Dark Elf Pyromancer."

Aysel hesitantly followed the pyromancer into the apartment before going to stand by a wall, trying to fight off an almost awkward feeling. She moved to perch on the edge of a chair after a few moments of standing as Thomas spoke. She was almost reminded of an AAA meeting. She waved.

"My name is Aysel and I'm an ice nymph from the north." She introduced. She fought off the urge to babble extra information. She felt jittery in closed in spaces after awhile. She glanced over at everyone else.

Nymeria Swayed her tail a bit at Aysel's nervousness she understood quite well how she felt, but she also knew it was for the best to be indoors for the time being. She watched the pyromancer flop down on his couch he was an amusing person as well but different. She paused in her thoughts, well they were all different in some way. Giving a huff she sat down and introduced her self to the group that was now standing around in a circle. " I'm Nymeria a Dire Wolf of the moon and Aysel's Guardian." She said with pride in her heart she loved who she was and were she came from there was no doubt, she also loved her best friend Aysel and her mother.

"Im Kymico.... (he paused not knowing how to word what he is) im a human who has been mutated and i am able to manipulate fire and light" i prefer to not talk alot. He stands over in a corner next to a window over viewing the outside and the group.

"Another human?" she said in mock surprise. "Nice to meet you." Following the lead of Thomas, she sat on the couch with a huff. "What a great crew. Nice to meet a PM without the predisposition to wipe my scum face from the piece of rock that we call Earth. Had quite a scare with them before, don't know if I'd told you. Do you have any alcohol, perchance?"

"Aedan Zenon, Vampire." He motioned his arm in a sweeping motion dropping into a bow, a bright smile twinkling. "It is very nice to meet all of you, and to be introduced to you all formally. I should hope that we all get along and can survive together as long as we can." He clasped his hands together behind him and rocked backwards on the heel of his boots. "I promise I will do everything I can to keep you all safe and if I seem a little. . . off at time please do let me know. I'm not always aware of how strange I can be."

Aedan gave one last smile before finding a chair to perch in, turning so his legs draped over the arm of it.
"Who's next? And alcohol sounds delightful, do you have any Absinthe?"

Thomas got up off the couch and headed toward a freezer at the back of the kitchen. "Depends on what you want." He looked at the vampire. "Absinthe? Hm, let me check. What about you?" he asked looking toward the human girl.

"i didnt know vampires driink and get the side effects " he says pulling up a grin " you know with the cell regeneration thing.." Kymico leans aginst the wall and slides down letting his butt smack the floor. He akes his bag and sword off and places them on the ground.. He looks to thomas... "he thomas so do these undead see light..? Would they see us through the window.(he remembers back to the hut there had been 2 flying creatures keeping watch for a few days.) .

He looked over his shoulder at him. Yes, if it were not that we're In the dead center of the Hotel, and all the windows are blacked out." He looked at Kymico, his long, silvery-white hair swaying gently. "Unless the break down the window. Then we're screwed."

Russell had been wandering alone for two weeks now, eagerly fighting off any foes whether infected or not. The mystic appears to have tough light blue skin that is mostly resistant towards damage and fire. He stands with a large built and huge muscular arms. Dressed in worn out clothes of cargo pants, a plain white t-shirt, and a drab navy blue cap with its brim flat and frayed, he entered a complex to search for any useful equipment he can store in his bag.

While shuffling around in the apartment, looking for a place to settle, he heard movement that was not his own. His hands instinctively reached back around him to grab the steel baseball bat that was held by his belt. He followed the sound; his boots made a light tap with each step and as he walked closer, lights appeared.

He had a fast pace walking down the corridor, but then he paused at a door. Taking a deep breath, he clutched the baseball bat with both hands, ready to swing at any infected beings. The noise was right around the corner.

Knocking down the door with a fierce kick he emerged with a jump into the room. Drawing up his bat, he cried, "Come at me, Vermin! I'll smash your brains in!"

mad that this idiot made all this noisekymico sighs and pulls his arm down taking some light leaving the bulbs and draws up a wall in the doorway. He solidifies it and slumps back to thecorner... "hey shut up your gonna draw them to our location.. "

Thomas was startled by the screaming giant and throws a knife at him, landing in the wall mere inches from his head. "Wait... You're not one of them! Hello, there! Do come in! I am Thomas McTavish. Welcome to my humble abode." He looked at the stranger inquiringly. "And, who might you be?"

Aysel jumped a few inches off of her perch with a muffled squeak at the loud bang followed by yelling. Her nerves settled down moments later, and once again she was trying hard to fight off a blush. Her hand went to fiddle with the hem of her dress as she stared down at her lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.