• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aedan reached down and ran a hand over Nymeria's head. "Forgive the outburst, but you all are correct, we can, in theory, all live in the East with minimal problems but getting out of the city is a different case entirely. We may not all make it. We should be prepared for that." He peered out the hole after he watched Thomas break. He was glad he'd gone off on the golem after that, even if it had made Tuesday uncomfortable. He would have to apologize to her later if they all made it out okay. Aedan's eyes fell on the two of their companions. "Aysel, Kymico, we are leaving, we made a decision, we will travel East."

He ducked back into the room when he was done and made his way towards the swords. Scanning over them Aedan quickly found a sabre native to his country and moved to Tuesdays' side watching Russell's glee with amusement and glanced at Thomas darted off.
"Looks like we had best hurry hmm?" He questioned her before sprinting into the hall to join the two men.

He plunged the sword into an infected and tore it free with a jerk of his arm causing the blade to tear out the side of it. He was careful not to get any of the sludge these things had for blood on his face and hovered near the door waiting for the other to follow suit.
"Please do hurry friends, I will not be standing here all day."

Nymeria pushed into Aedan's hand and shook her self wagging her tail she was excited to get a move on and kill some undead things. she stopped in her tracks at the thought she would have a plugged nose with the smell of the damn things. She put her head down in a pout for a moment then paced between the vampire and Aysel were she finally walked along with her waiting for her to get things for her bow and possibly another weapon in the back room. Nymeria on the other hand didnt need anything unless of course there was silver claws she could put on but that was just a thought it didnt really matter. You ready to kick some more undead ass and move to our new 'home' ? she asked as she awaited patiently beside Aysel.

Aysel hesitated. But went forward into the room anyways, grabbing another quiver of arrows and slinging it onto her back next to the other one. She spotted a hunting knife, and while she did have one, she went ahead and added the second one to her other boot before she came to stand back beside Nymeria. The break outside had helped calm her nerves. That, and they were leaving the building, that made her feel quite a bit better to. She glanced over at Tuesday as a thought struck her and she frowned in some concern before she shook her head. It seemed like Aedan would be right beside her, she should be fine. The Ice nymph looked back at Nymeria and grinned wryly.

No, but let's go do it anyways, hm? She said right before she swung herself up on top of the giant wolf's back. Sliding her bow back off of her back and notching one of the borrowed arrows. They had a system worked out, take out as many obstacles they could at a distance with arrows and fire and anything still in the way got eaten.. or if they dodged that, shot at point blank range or frozen. Aysel let loose an arrow. Lets try not to lose too many this time, if you can, get fairly close and Ill yank them out as we pass. She paused. Do you think that's feasible? She asked.

Tuesday smiled a little and nodded at Aedan, next turning to the other room where Thomas had directed them for weaponry. Might as well, guns might not be enough. She had bullets aplenty, but they wouldn't last forever.

She found a foot-dagger in the sword room, and she stuck it, sheathe and all, into her boot. After a little indecision she took a battle axe as well; might as well stock up on short range. The infected were getting closer to her and she beamed. Fun for all.

"Come at me, motherfuckers!" she yelled, flipping her flints and shooting one in the eye. Oh, it had been long. She took her energy from the recent events, and she could have sworn she felt wings lifting her soul up again. Tuesday-night tears stopped right here, with the aloneness and the paranoia and the drinking all the alcohol she could get her hands on. For the first time in too long to remember, she felt true, genuine, honest-to-God happiness. It was almost foreign, like a drug that wouldn't seem like it lasted long. But she could call herself satisfied and there was no happy juice involved at all (though she would have to have some at some point. Her mind wandered to Thomas' wine cabinet before snapping back to battle).

Oh, what a feeling.

Rocky smiled as Tuesday picked the flower from his hand. "I will." He whispered back and briefly looked at the wall he carelessly destroyed. Nobody likes it when their home is destroyed, of course, how stupid was he? Thomas might've said there was no point in fixing the wall, but he knew better. Creatures were strange like that.

Now facing the oncoming dead again, and gazing upon the creatures that began the attack, Rocky just watched. "Mother told me to leave creatures be if they're fighting for themselves." He frowned and dropped his head, though raised it up again and smirked. "But she also told me to save them. I guess I can find middle ground." He said and lifted one leg up, then stomped the ground as hard as he could. The nearest of the infected sank knee-deep into the ground, rendering them immobile for a while.

"Show me you can survive, creatures." It said, waiting for them to leave before it can attack.

Tuesday advanced her ground. They were falling quite easily, and this was a cripplingly fearsome fact, for that typically meant that there was something else stronger nearby. Tuesday had never dealt with anything better than an infected wrestler. When she began to feel a little iffy about using bullets, she pulled the axe; still they tumbled as if they were made of sand. Her anxiety increased.

Soon she was back at Aedan's side. For him as well the battle was unusually uneventful.

"How are we going to get east?" she yelled. So far she had heard no response from anyone on the topic of finding a good car.

a show waiting in the street. of dozens of bodies hanging street lamps by the feet, skinned, and decapitated.

"Oh my god."

The bodies.

She had seen bodies before, but never as gruesome as these, these monstrous things torn apart and hung by their toes, skinned with their organs hanging from their middles and bare, beautiful muscles peeking through; their heads were nowhere to be seen, oh God this was horrible, she didn't want to look, take then away, bury the dead! The scene made Tuesday retch and it was a familiar feeling. Some creature was here. She whimpered again: "Oh, oh my god, oh my fucking god."

She screamed as she was knocked to the floor by a brute beast, screamed as her face suffered scratch after scratch from its gruesome black nails.

a dull sound of something falling from a great height, the beast is elevated three feet above the ground, skewered by the mist, a fog transparent, reflecting light in a second a blue flash occurs. and the beast falls halved, something hums in the air, the head emerges the body, and in a moment there is silence. only is the broken body. headless

Don't breathe.

That was her only instinct.

Her head hurt so bad. It was throbbing, threatening to burst, and she could taste blood. This was too fast, all too fast.

She bellowed at an undead when she swung at it, confused and angry. They were starting to get tougher to cut down. Was that the threat? No. It couldn't have been, because the threat wouldn't be so easily levitated and halved as that just was. She was getting tired, and she needed somewhere to hide.

The surprises she had just experienced had drained some of her stamina. She was grunting as she fought, tripping over stupid things and being pushed back more and more.

Is this it? No. This is the last yall'll see of me, Tuesday Jones is gone forever, she couldn't survive, she couldn't survive. Tuesday Jones is gone for good. No.

a silhouette blurred a contrast in the light that would not have to be there, something comes slowly. the exhausted survivor. Crouch. and immense hand. the holding of the shoulders, an instant later. this about something. and rising from the ground to the roof by powerful jumps

Just as Thomas went for the room Kymico followed he grabbed a nice sniper rifle a pair of binoculars and two smaller daggers and a strap for them . "Thomas i got your back " as Kymico said this he strapped the gun across his back and wielded the daggers.. at the tip of them were 1 in hooks they had lightening bolts on the handle and as he swung them he felt as if his hands never left his side. the right dagger connects with an undead that dropped from the dark shadows of the ceiling . the blades slices clean across his neck with the momentum from the swing of his arm Kymico followed through with his whole body preforming a flying kick then continuing down the hall and into the stair well behind Thomas.

By now that beast had arrived and begin tearing the building apart slashing chunks out of it. "Thomas going through the front is a bad idea .. we have to go through the back and pull around the side of the horde." his hair swaying as he moves from step to step the adrenalin running through his veins he looks up to see one of the birdlike creatures flying behind him. he jumps over the railing swing back his knees meeting the beasts chest it being crushed between him and the wall its guts spewing out. as it dies again it releases a horrible shriek Kymico gets up and continues down the stair.

Artemis was following Kymico and Thomas remaining quiet, his hand place at his side. His long sword was swaying back and forth a bit as he walked, He just wanted to get out of here without letting...his inner self go. He heard what Kymico said and chuckled " You think flanking a horde is going to do anything..and the way Thomas is feeling.. hes definatly in the mood for taking a horde on face to face " He then became quiet again. No smirk on his face...nothing just a blank canvas all of a sudden, He would be with Thomas no matter what..he wasn't about to let another new friend die or get lost.

As Thomas was checking on the brute blue, he heard the horrified screams of Tuesday. He turned to see what happened and was slashed across the face, leaving a deep cut in his cheek. He touched it, and felt something warm and liquid. Blood. HE glared at the creature as he put his swords away, his eyes ejecting small flames. His hair became a roaring orange mass, and the gem which was now embedded in his chest armor began to glow intensely. He roared at the creature in pure fury, shoving his hands at the creature. A beam of fire ejected from them torching the undead man. His hands remained ablaze as he fist-fought his way through the crowd, engulfing everything in his path in blazing wrath. He pulled out the blades, transferring the fire from his hands to their edges. He began dicing all that was around him, but he didn't know what it was. He had blacked out, everything he saw turned a deep shade of red. Pyromancers were often controlled by pure emotion in times of stress, which would explain his sudden collage of sadness, pain, and anger. He couldn't stop, the gem had taken over, spreading fire to all it could. Flames are a powerful beast, always either hungry or dead. Thomas's rage made him starving. He tried to retake control and listen to his friend's advice, but he couldn't stop. No, not until every one of these undead bastards were but ash under his boot.

Except Aedan, of course. Thomas had enough control over himself at the moment to steer his body away from his allies, but that was about it. Thomas was trapped, a prisoner in his own body. And his prison was going psycho.

As she fought, her breaths becoming more and more labored, she could hear and smell the Pyromancer in Thomas taking over.

This had done her in in the past.

She had to get away. If she was anywhere near him before he calmed down, she was finished; her battle axe took another of the beasts down. They needed shelter. They needed something impervious to fire.

Or someone.

"ROCKY!" Another body fell. Fire roared not too far from her battleground. "Rocky, we need your help!"

He lept through the air his hood falling off and his hand would draw the large long blade faster then a blink of an eye. He hit a infected with his feet sending it to the floor and causing its chest to cave in. He stepped onto hits face as he took a leap forward his sword in front of him, He let it slide through the skull of three infected before he pulled it back letting the bodies drop to the floor. A grin on his face, his mind starting to wonder off he spun around sending the blade in a circle cutting off the tops of 4 more infected heads. " Let the carnage begin. "

Of course I can, but best if you get metal ones just so they don't catch on fire. Because that might not be feasible. Nymeria replied as she dashed and jumped through the dead rotting creatures, some were charred, others on fire, ripped apart or just shot and decapitated. With Aysel on her back shooting at the undead beings heads, Nymeria tried her best to get close and let her grab her arrows back, as she burnt the rotting flesh off one so that nothing but burnt bones were left. Hang on tight was the only warning she gave Aysel as she jumped on one and dug her back feet into its stomach as her back claws ripped out its guts and one of its legs. She then bit down to get a hold of its neck and ripped it off, causing it to fly through the air. She took a breath and watched it fly through the air, Nasty thing. After this I want something yummy to get this dreadful taste out of my mouth. She then shook her head at the taste of the thing and went off to shoot fire balls at a small group of undead.

"As you wish." Rocky's head turned at the mention of his newly-given name. A statue before, gazing upon the creatures fighting for their survival, but not interfering. Now a moving golem again. He immediately went for Tuesday, ignoring any undead that might've tried to block his path, they'd be crushed underneath his massive legs. He went and picked her up, then put her on his shoulder as he grew in size, now a 10ft golem again, he looked down upon the smaller creatures at his feet.

"What do you want me to do, miss? The pyromancer is effective against the infected. Should I get the others to safety?" He asked, unsure what to even do. Creatures didn't seem to like the way he thinks.

"Oh" Aedan managed as he wandered down the stairs and into the streets. He glanced at the bodies hanging and covered his nose to keep from gagging from the reek of the rotting flesh entering his nose. He gagged and tensed when he smelled something else through the stench, fresh blood, living blood, Tuesday. He snapped his eyes the direction of her scent and spied he calling for the stone puppet. He also saw Thomas and the fire, charging away from them driving the horde back setting it aflame but placing himself farther and farther away. The trail of fire left in his wake was beginning to ignite fallen foes and find it's way back towards them. This was a disaster.

Considering their options briefly, he acted, Tuesday seemed to be in the most immediate danger being the closest to the fire and the only one whose blood he smelled. He tore through any corpses that stood in between him and her. The sword he'd adopted from Thomas sliced cleanly through anything that encountered the blade with the force of his swings behind it. His claws on his free hand made up for anything the sword missed, aiming for throats, hands going up and through them, making sure to sever. By the time Aedan had made it to her, the golem had gotten to her and was inquiring what to do.
"I think it a great idea if you round everyone up and get them to safety, if you like me opinion." He chimed in staring up at 'Rocky'. "You get them all to safety and I'll get Thomas so we can all leave alive and in one piece deal? Oh and 'Rocky' do make sure they are aware of the situation, don't just manhandle them." He flashed a quick, strained smile and turned from them starting towards the fire careful not to burn himself on the flames.

Aysel frowned. She could feel heat rolling around in the area, at first she just dismissed it as the combined magic between Thomas and Nymeria. Then it started getting even hotter, she felt a creeping of nausea start to settle in. She finally let her bow down some and looked around before spotting the trail of flaming infected and a flaming Thomas. uhm, Nymeria? Is that normal? she asked, feeling somewhat worried about Thomas now. She let one hand go to grip at the wolfs fur. Don't get any closer to him, I can't handle both of you at once, especially at this intensity. She reminded the wolf. She was a creature of ice, ice and fire didn't usually mix well. She kept a wary eye on Thomas, not noticing what anyone else was up to really as she notched another arrow and fired it into the neck of an infected that got far too close. Seriously, move away. Every instinct she had was screaming to flee the oncoming trail of firey zombies. She gulped some.

Status
Not open for further replies.