Status
Not open for further replies.
Having been quiet since they entered he notices Nymeria giving him warning to stay away and before it could lead past body motions to physical contact between the two or anyone for that matter Kymico decides to calm tensions even the ones he created " hey guys" (he looks at Aedan)lets hold our urges until we are in a safer place we don't want to be fighting amongst ourselves in a world like this." he looks at Nymeria not knowing what to say he just steps between them

Placing his hand on Aedans shoulder "c'mon Kymico walks down the hall behind Thomas who seemed to have left us.. he removes his hand from Aedan's shoulder "if you are planning a meal wait a while now we need every live being we can get to cleanse the planet and maybe even re populate." he whispers this to Aedan gripping his sword for who knows what . before he could respond to what was said " I may have over reacted earlier but my first interaction with you kind i was scared. think we can forget about what happened?" Kymico holds out his hand as a ummm peace keeper of sorts.

Tuesday was sliding along an alley when she heard sounds of the infected; they were near. With her breath held she glanced around the corner, gun in hand, not quite ready for what she was about to see.

A few moments passed and she heard voices; there were many figures, including a dog and what looked like a pyromancer, and she was not sure if she should interrupt; the PKs she had met in the past were not entirely friendly and she didn't want to have to run from another one. Provided, of course, they had not already met.

She stepped on something and squeaked.

Oh shit, she thought. I'm fucking done for.

Aedan glanced down at the wolf and dragged his vision instead to Kymico's hand on his shoulder, disliking the touch but grateful for distraction from the girl before him. He raised a brow as he leaned him towards him, amused that he would lean in this close to him after the way he looked at the nymph like a piece of meat. Gently sliding Kymico's hand off of his shoulder, Aedan flashed him a smile full of gleaming teeth.

"Oh, I hold no bad blood between us Kymico. I didn't realize our introduction was shaky, but if you apologize who am I to deny you forgiveness.!" Clawed fingers wrapped around Kymico's hand and Aedan pumped his arm, shaking it vigorously. "Friends? Friends!" he dropped his hand as quickly as he grabbed it, before Kymico could answer the question of friendship and made a move to turn and apologize to the girl and her wolf for starting at her so intently.

He froze, jarring his normally smooth movements, when he heard a squeak from behind him and turned slowly towards the direction the noise came from. He peered down the hall and his face darkened when he saw the girl.
"I do believe someone is trying to get the drop on us!" Aedan snarled to his companions, not fond of the idea of someone sneaking up on them, who he assumed was trying to kill them. "They should really just come out before we have to chase them or something silly like that." He made sure his voice was loud enough to carry to the figure down the hall.

Tuesday made a face and shook her hands. Someone had heard her. He was also hinting at her very heavily. He was thinking that she was there to kill them.

"Okay, okay, okay!" she rattled out. She hid the gun, thinking that they hadn't seen it, before coming out from behind the wall. "I'm not here to kill any of y'all, I swear," she said, aspiring to be calm. She mouthed a silent "mother of fuck."

Aysel winced as Nymeria stomped on her foot. She resisted the urge to grab it, bop Nymeria, curse, or yelp. Damnit, Nymeria was a big wolf. That hurt! She sent a mental growl at her lupine friend. Her friends words sank in and she shoved her face into Nymeria’d fair. It’s harder to control than you think. She mentally grumbled the second half. The worst of it was, once she started, almost anything could make it worse. She inhaled the smokey scent of the wolf she had buried her face against. She however, against her friends warning, popped her face up to introduce herself and Nymeria to the vampire. But found that he was preoccupied so didn’t worry about it. She reburied her face against Nymeria, willing the red in her cheeks to go away. She stiffened as she heard Aedan say someone was trying to get the drop on them. She straightened up, blush forgotten about as she watched the scene unfold.

By the time Thomas heard Aedan make a remark about the girl following them, he was already behind her. He couldn't teleport, but her knew this city well enough that he practically could. Being an elf helped, too. He lit up a flame next to her head, so he could see her, and besides, a sudden flame next to your head was scary as fuck. "Hello there."

I know it is but i can still get irritated with you when it gets you in trouble, oh and that was the point of me stepping on you she mentally told her with a imprint of a smile that she didn't show on her face. Finally noticing the girl after the slight or deal with her friend and the vampire, she bristled up and was immediately more on guard than with the vampire. Since she knew the vampire was more or less friend aside from him being hungry, the new comer on the other hand could possibly be foe. As she thought all this to her self she circled around Aysel to stand between her and the girl and so she could get a better look and smell of her now that her nose was slowly clearing up from the undead beings.

Kymico slowly turns when he hears aedans statement.. he looks closely and takes a few steps in that directiom to get a better look he places his hands in his pockets and leans against the wall .. he assumes that Thomas can handle this.... he thinks tohimself why if the pwrson is friendly they did not show themself. Doesn't she know sneaking makes people peoples first impression veer toward the negative side

Artemis had completely zoned out and looked at the people and said " Wait what the fuck is going on " He looked around confused since he was lost in his own thoughts. He heard some footsteps but ignored them earlier thinking it was just an echo of them walking, He then looked at Kymico and then to Aedan and had a puzzled look on his face.

Aedan stared flatly at Artemis and his exclamation of surprise and motioned, with a sweep of his long arms, down the hall at Thomas and the newcomer.
"We found a new person who was creeping in these halls towards us like a rat, though unlike a rat she claims to have no ill intentions." Aedan walked forward toward the girl and paused in front of her brow raised, his face caught in between an expression of annoyance and amusement, unsure of which he should be.

"So girl, who just so happens to think it is a good idea to spy, but has no ill intentions, what can we do for you?" Aedan's bright eyes flicked over her form and gently motioned Thomas' flaming hand from her face. "You're going scare her, or char her face off, and I do not think that anyone here wants that route of action, especially our guest." He flashed her an enormous grin, finally deciding on amusement at the situation. "You don't want that do you?"

Thomas moved the flame away from the girl, but still close enough that he could see her well. "Well, I figured scaring her would also scare off any bad intentions." He turned towards the girl. "My apologies if I have seemed a little unwelcoming, but, as you can see, the world has gone to Hell, and people occasionally rob others instead of aiding them. I only wanted to ensure you knew what I am capable of and not to invoke my ire." He stuck out his fireless hand, offering a handshake. "I am Thomas McTavish, Dark Elf Pyromancer."

Not any more.. Do they know whats going on....
I really dont want to do this..
Kymico stands straight and moves up just behind Aedan. "Guys dont you think now is not the time or place to make aquaintence with one another" as he says this one of the room doors leading in to the hall is hit many times moans are herd "we should move.. " kymico is looking at thomas with an expression that says its for the safety of the group

Thomas looks over at Kymico. "He's right, we should get moving before anything gets too close, and get better acquainted at my place." He beging to walk in the direction of his house. "Follow me!"

Aysel looked between Thomas and the girl who had been spying on them. I don’t understand. she grumbled at the wolf at her side. But she did, however move to follow Thomas, it seemed that Nymeria trusted them to some degree. She kept a hand on the wolfs back. Again she glanced over at the other girl. Her eyes travled over towards the general direction of where the noises of the infected were coming from. Trusting the wolf at her side to keep her steady.

Kymico walks behind thomas about 5ft inbetween his left hand gripped tightly on the sword .. His right hand placed in his pocket..

Tuesday was on the brink of tears. She thought she was dead, by Pyromancer hand. She wouldnt have been able to take a Dark PM anyway. But she shuffled in the direction of the beckoning person, panting and whimpering.

She calmed down after a little while.

"Who are you all?" she asked breathily.

Thomas spoke while keeping faced forward, hands and the hilts of his twin blades. "Just a group of people. I live in an apartment, the boy with the purple eyes burst into my house, we found the other guy, the three of us ran into the vampire, and the four of us found the Nymph and her Dire Wolf companion. Then we found you." He looked back at her, sniffing the air. "You Human? Hm. Haven't seen an actual Human in years." He walked on, leading the group to his home.

Artemis was in the back of the group just the way he liked it because if something came from behind them he was the first one to know and the last one to be surprised. He followed along and illuminated his way with his purple eyes which shone actually pretty brightly in front of him. He chuckled at Thomas remark to him breaking into his apartment and said " It was an accident i swear " . Looking back at the noises that were behind him he smirked and looked at the floor and emitted a beam once more to the ground and allowing it to rise up to the top of the tunnel. Just incase they were actually coming from behind them quickly and viciously he would know if they broke through that last wall.

She laughed a little. "Yeah, I'm a Human of lore," she said nervously, waving her hands and hoping to create humor. She pursed her lips. "Bit of a motley crew here, ain't you? You got Flashlight Eyes over here, and a vampire and a gigantic wolf." She scratched at a spot on her neck. "I'll bet you my flintlocks I was more scared than you-all might have been."

I don't either really other than they are being cautious and have a right to be she replied as she fallowed along with the group and kept Aysel steady as they walked through the building. She still however kept her guard up and watched the girl keeping sure she stayed away from Aysel and in her sight. "your right girl you were more scared then us because I'm sure non of us were scared just on guard as seeing we have been all day with these undead things if anything." she said to the girl as seeing how she loved bets they amused her to say the least. She didn't mean to come across as rude but she didn't care much as she still didn't trust the girl all that much, reason one because of her spying and two her nose wasn't all the way clear so she couldn't smell if the human girl. Nymeria replied a lot on her nose at times because unlike any other sense a nose does not trick you, it can smell just about anything but unfortunately cant stand up against the undead beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.