20 Questions - Iwaku Edition!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... You we're, stated it too.
*shows off good memory*
You were probably joking though.

6. Favorite sweet? :D

7. Have you ever considered putting effort into a response?

Reactions: Ser K+ and Dusk
8. Does Razilin like opossums?

7. Have you ever considered putting effort into a response?

I did. And I do. Not my fault these questions are easy.

8. Does Razilin like opossums?

Never tried one. What do they taste like?

9: Have you been to a continent other than your own?

A few, in fact.

10: How did you find Iwaku?

I was on dragon-tear, back when it still existed as a forum and not a Facebook page. GabrielZero spam PM'd everyone to advertise Iwaku, which was a dot hack sign RP site run by Peridox at the time. That was...10 years ago now? @Asmodeus, that sound about right?

Been on Iwaku off and on ever since.

11. What is your longest lived RP?

11. What is your longest lived RP?

Some friends and mine and I did a massive long lived D&D 3rd edition game that eventually went I to 3.5 edition called The World of Isaga. It started off as a 1x1 about a monk based off the martial arts from Crouching Tiger going on a shounenesque quest to save his homeland and avert a centuries long war. Later, the same group did a 1x1 about an elf searching for a moonblade (magic elf sword with custom powers, ripped off Forgotten Realms). It ended with duels with a godkilling swordsman, becoming best pals with deities, and traveling to different planes of existence, and with a very large cast of unique NPCs and allies. What connected the monk and elf were similar villains, thus laying the foundations of a shared universe.

It later spawned into side stories as I got other groups involved. Ultimately, between three groups or so, we had built a campaign world, several in game decades of history, and crossovers between adventuring parties. The most rewarding moment was the original 1x1 crew picking up our old char sheets of our now - epic level and legendary characters and going off on one last mission.

In total, the game was about 5 to 6 years old.

12. Longest lived forum role play?

My NEXT longest one used the same "bottom on up" method to build up a campaign world...only I deliberately did it with 5 different gaming groups over the course of 4 years.

It started as a war story...then it evolved into a globetrotting, time traveling, artifact hunting extravaganza of fun

A tale for another time

14. You're the one answering the fucking questions. Go to hell.

15: What's the one thing in your life that you wish you could change?

Hello Razilin *Laughs evilly*
16. What is your real name Mwhahahahaha

Reactions: Razilin
17: Out of all your current Rp buddies, who do you like the least and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.