20 Questions - Iwaku Edition!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 why do you fail at taking care of turtles???
I don't know. All I did was feed it and put water and rocks in its tank. I guess I was just always meant to have a cat instead.

6: What was the turtle's name?
I named him Pudge.

7: How did you find Iwaku?
Google. =3 I did a role play site search and I determined Iwaku was the best choice.

8. What's your favorite thing about roleplaying?
Getting to create worlds and characters or otherwise just having an outlet for my imagination.

9 Why do you hate turtle?

• Love
Reactions: Lea
Do you like The 100?

9 Why do you hate turtle?
No! I don't! It started flipping itself over, over and over again, and did so until it died. I played no hand it.

Do you like The 100?
Never heard of it.

11. How did you come up with your username>
I was trying to figure out a name for a character and asked my friend, whose house I was at, to give me a random name. This was it and I just ended up using it for everything. So, really, I didn't. My friend did.

12: What inspired you to start roleplaying?
Mm.. That's a good question. I got into it on another site Gaiaonline, the site I hail from, that I was on for several years. I picked it up there and fell in love with it.

13 do you want the questioning to slow down?
Admittedly, yes, just a little bit.

14 Yay more fast questions! Favorite color!!!???

What is Razilin's real name? Oops personal questions okay um...What RP genre do you dislike?

16: What are the five things you expect from others as well as yourself in a relationship?

MOAR HARD HITTING QUESTIONS.

THIS DOESN'T FEEL LIKE A HOT SEAT. IT'S MORE LIKE A... LUKEWARM SEAT.

>:[

17. Given the choice of anyone in the world or in history (living or non-living, but they have to be real), who would you most like to have a conversation with, and why?

... Alriiiight.

18. Would you modify yourself in anyway if you had the option to?

19: You are trapped on an island for three years with all your basic needs met. You can bring one B-list celebrity with you to keep company. Who is it?

14 Yay more fast questions! Favorite color!!!???
I like blue, mostly of the gray to green variety. If I'm wearing the color, then black. I feel most comfortable in it.

What is Razilin's real name? Oops personal questions okay um...What RP genre do you dislike?
As far as I know, it's Razilin. Aaand most anything revolving around furries is disliked the most.

16: What are the five things you expect from others as well as yourself in a relationship?
1) Honesty, 2) Trust, 3) Communication, 4) Respect, 5) Understanding.
MOAR HARD HITTING QUESTIONS.

THIS DOESN'T FEEL LIKE A HOT SEAT. IT'S MORE LIKE A... LUKEWARM SEAT.

>:[

17. Given the choice of anyone in the world or in history (living or non-living, but they have to be real), who would you most like to have a conversation with, and why?
lol That is a good one. Probably my grandmother, so I could tell her all the things I never got to before she passed away.

... Alriiiight.

18. Would you modify yourself in anyway if you had the option to?
If I had the option, yes. I would love to be a little taller.

19: You are trapped on an island for three years with all your basic needs met. You can bring one B-list celebrity with you to keep company. Who is it?
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by B-list, but Mike Rowe. At least I could have intelligent conversations with him.

20(I guess whoever asks the last question will mostly likely be next on the hot seat but I can take the heat): What was a crucial moment in your life that helped you mature into the person that you are today?

Doesn't have to be you if you don't want it to be!

I'm not backing down from the challenge. I'm just acknowledging the sudden silence that took place right when it was time for the last question, that's all XD

Status
Not open for further replies.