20 Questions - Iwaku Edition! (3rd Generation)

• Love
Reactions: Nemopedia
9. THE SHORT STORY OR THE ANTHOLOGY?
Haha, both! I'd never really read any Stephen King before, and suffice it to say that the hardback cover enticed me, because I'm material like that 😂

Rat was my favorite in the collection.

10. Somewhere you'd live if money wasn't a problem and why?

11. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?

12. If you could meet any historical figure and have a conversation with them, who would it be?

10. Somewhere you'd live if money wasn't a problem and why?
Probably a large metropolitan city like New York or something. I love the busy vibe of places like that, and I think skyscrapers look cool 😂 But living expenses of popular cities are awful, especially compared to where I currently live. The jump in price differences would be horrendous!
11. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
Hmm. . . I guess to be able to stop time. I'm a chronic procrastinator and have had to cram and rush things at last minute far too often. If I could just pause the world for a bit and do what I needed, that'd be cool!
12. If you could meet any historical figure and have a conversation with them, who would it be?
This one's hard to answer, because I don't really care much about what famous historical figures would have to say in a single conversation. I don't really think these talks would ever be as enlightening or interesting as the question makes them seem.

That being said, probably an old writer, like perhaps Poe? I've always loved his works, so to maybe get a hint at some of his inspiration or methods in his own words would be cool!

Or maybe Carroll, since he was most definitely high out of his mind at all times 😂

13. If you could pick pick one of your RP characters to become the new you, i.e. they take your place in this world, keeping whatever characteristics /abilities they have, but they're now the new Floral Frolic here on earth, which character would it be and why?

14. Have you ever had a famous person (actor, comedian, writer, etc) you liked who you found out later had done things or had opinions you see as problematic, and if so, who?

13. If you could pick pick one of your RP characters to become the new you, i.e. they take your place in this world, keeping whatever characteristics /abilities they have, but they're now the new Floral Frolic here on earth, which character would it be and why?
This is a hard question for me to answer because as of late, I've been RPing with one exclusive character lol 😅 so I guess it'd have to be him!
I suppose I'll be changing to a handsome male, soon-to-be demon!
He works with finances, though, so at least I don't have to worry about him losing me my job.
14. Have you ever had a famous person (actor, comedian, writer, etc) you liked who you found out later had done things or had opinions you see as problematic, and if so, who?
Uh… well if anyone's a current/former RoosterTeeth fan; the Ryan Haywood scandal kinda sucked. 😮‍💨
Long story short; he's a married man who cheated on his wife by having affairs, sexting with, and sending nudes to underaged female fans. Real gross behavior.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Uh… well if anyone's a current/former RoosterTeeth fan; the Ryan Haywood scandal kinda sucked. 😮‍💨
Long story short; he's a married man who cheated on his wife by having affairs, sexting with, and sending nudes to underaged female fans. Real gross behavior.
I feel this, 100%. I've been watching AH since 2014 and that crushed me. Since we're on the topic now though…

15. If you're still a fan, who is your fav AH member? Or who was when you used to watch them?

• Love
Reactions: Floral Frolic
I feel this, 100%. I've been watching AH since 2014 and that crushed me. Since we're on the topic now though…

15. If you're still a fan, who is your fav AH member? Or who was when you used to watch them?
Heyo, we started watching around the same time! Late 2013 for me. Funnily enough, though, Ryan was my favorite until the news leaked!

I don't really watch much of their content anymore, because I feel like the shift that happened around Covid just kinda changed their dynamic too much, but if anything comes out in the Play Pals series, I do still watch those!

With that being said, Michael would probably be my fav.

• Love
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
I've tried to sign up for this so many time. Lol. Can I sign up?

16! What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

(Or at least, the most embarrassing thing you're willing to share)

17. How much trouble were you as a kid?

18) One skill you wish to master?

16! What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

(Or at least, the most embarrassing thing you're willing to share)
See under spoiler for my embarrassing story 😂 Please don't laugh too hard at me, it's really stupid!

So this happened when I was in middle school, and I was 12, I believe.

For starters, I'm a cis girl, and around this time I'd just started going through puberty, and my chest got affected fast. 0-100 and all that. I'd never worn training bras before this point, so I was still getting into the habit of wearing bras daily.

Anyways, my school was small with only one class per grade, and they would frequently do this thing where students who'd not missed any homework assignments or gotten in trouble could have a reward every two or three months (pizza party, half of the day devoted to watching movies, little field days, etc). This particular time, we were all allowed to go outside into the large field/forest area and play a huge game of capture the flag.

Me and my small group of friends weren't too into the game, so instead we took to just wandering around talking. There was a creek that cut through the middle of the forest area behind the school, and we were walking alongside it. Cue us deciding to be stupid kids, and instead of keeping dry, we for some reason suddenly decided that we'd walk in it. Well, creeks can get get pretty damn muddy at the bottom, and my dumbass stepped into a deep spot, which made my foot get stuck. Of course I didn't realize, either, until I went to take a step and promptly fell forward, getting completely soaked in the process and losing my shoe to the mud pit I'd stepped in.

And remember how I said I was still getting used to wearing bras? Well, on a typical day I'd be wearing both a hoodie and a dark blue polo shirt (this school had uniforms) but on this field day, we could wear whatever we wanted, and I'm sure I don't have to tell you what happens when a girl gets wet in a white shirt.

So, I then had to walk, soaked wet in my see-through shirt and missing a shoe, past nearly the entire student body and up to a teacher. Then I had to pass through the school to wait in the front office until my parents could bring me dry clothes and a new pair of shoes. I guess I'm just thankful that most of the gross boys who'd make horrible comments about that sort of thing were troublemakers anyways and therefore not invited to that particular field day!

And I legitimately never forgot to wear a bra after this!

17. How much trouble were you as a kid?
Not much, actually! I was always pretty afraid of getting punished, whether that be in school or at home (not to say my parents were particularly harsh on me or anything, but that's what happens when you get that good anxiety young 👌)

I tended to be the kid that kept quiet, minded my business, and stayed in line pretty much 100% of the time. I got the 'oh, you're so mature for your age!' a lot.
18) One skill you wish to master?
Writing! Grammar, specifically, though. The English language is stupidly complex and there's far too many things that I still have to look up, even as a native speaker.

19) Oldie, but a classic; one question we haven't asked yet, but which you are eager to answer?

20! Have you ever broken the law and if so, what's the worst thing you can safely tell us about?